Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 925. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Classic head and shoulders trend reversal. I sold, will buy back in at 4k.
Activity: 7
shut off your fucking twitter shill bot shit for the love of satoshi.  no way anyone will be this pnd garbage anyways, the bot just proves it's more trash.

There is no way to stop a random troll trying to capitalize on a legit project....

shutup you shill fuck

Says the guy promoting bitswift. LOL

that has to do with anything how? lol "good one".
don't worry you head about it, yeah it's dead man, don't buy.
totally not working with the likes of youtube or twitch or anything in the background....cause you know those companies are shit and small time too!  Roll Eyes
derp.
So if I do bitswift.io - $SWIFT next......what does that mean  Roll Eyes ....... lol.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
shut off your fucking twitter shill bot shit for the love of satoshi.  no way anyone will be this pnd garbage anyways, the bot just proves it's more trash.

There is no way to stop a random troll trying to capitalize on a legit project....

shutup you shill fuck

that has to do with anything how? lol "good one".
don't worry you head about it, yeah it's dead man, don't buy.
totally not working with the likes of youtube or twitch or anything in the background....cause you know those companies are shit and small time too!  Roll Eyes
derp.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.

shutup you shill fuck

legendary
Juicin' crypto

shutup you shill fuck
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Noob Question - Could someone simply explain to me Unity Library and its significance to this project.
It makes it really easy to integrate blockchain tech into games. Mirco payments, rewards and perhaps e-sports betting are some of the easiest use cases that comes to mind.

Unity is to most common software used to produce games for pc, tablets and phones (dont know if it is also used for console games).
legendary
Juicin' crypto
shut off your fucking twitter shill bot shit for the love of satoshi.  no way anyone will be this pnd garbage anyways, the bot just proves it's more trash.
Activity: 457
Bancor
Noob Question - Could someone simply explain to me Unity Library and its significance to this project.
Activity: 644
Its not FUD man, I'm still holding, I was quite surprised at how badly he answered when Tai asked him about some typical uses for businesses.
I do agree that some of the questions could have been answered better, but it was a 2 hour interview with two people who are used to interviewing people about their projects.
There is likely a lot things that Chris would have said and done differently if given another chance.

Look at politicians who have trained for years to give good interviews, they still makes mistakes, explain things poorly and so on.

There is a huge difference between conducting a scripted interview and an unscripted one.

That is true. I do believe in it, but would like to see some more compelling arguments for the project. Also, the interview made me realize something else I haven't even thought of earlier - they are on quite a limited budget and that means limited resources. Good intentions only get you so far.

Yea but Chris has stated the funds they have now last them for a good two years......the platform will be ready in 3-5 months, I believe the funds are enough. All bigger ICO funds do is limit the market cap potential for investors, Chris was focused on the project and his vision, not in firework shows and fancy arts just to raise capital that will sit there and gets used for who knows what. All he cared about was just enough for the project, which shows you his true heart. The community will back this if push came to shove 100%. Stratis is not failing. We won't let that happen, especially just due to funds.
Its not FUD man, I'm still holding, I was quite surprised at how badly he answered when Tai asked him about some typical uses for businesses.
I do agree that some of the questions could have been answered better, but it was a 2 hour interview with two people who are used to interviewing people about their projects.
There is likely a lot things that Chris would have said and done differently if given another chance.

Look at politicians who have trained for years to give good interviews, they still makes mistakes, explain things poorly and so on.

There is a huge difference between conducting a scripted interview and an unscripted one.

That is true. I do believe in it, but would like to see some more compelling arguments for the project. Also, the interview made me realize something else I haven't even thought of earlier - they are on quite a limited budget and that means limited resources. Good intentions only get you so far.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

I admit Stratis has a great team and dev also has a very large yng capital , I believe the next few weeks or tomorrow Stratis will be added to the trade polo  Cheesy

Activity: 728

LMAO, interview can't prove anything, I trust Chris will deliver because Nicolas in top blockchain dev, Chris and Stephane are experienced in C#, look, Decent team asked Chris the C# code of ico platform, you see decent's ico is so big, but our devs are superior than decent.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Chris came across as genuine, articulate and as a man with a vision.

If you feel that he answered badly and you have doubts, why don't you just listen to your gut and sell?

Easy.....
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
I just think that some of the interview answers were very shaky. Chris didn't seem to be able to provide clear answers sometimes and that fills me with doubt.

yes lovely piece of FUD there newbie

Why don't you go invest in Waves instead then?

Roll Eyes
I just think that some of the interview answers were very shaky. Chris didn't seem to be able to provide clear answers sometimes and that fills me with doubt.
Activity: 518
Withdraw from viral stratis received.
If the Stratis roadmap is delivered - where do we see this price in 12-18 months time? Surely at least 20k, right?
I do think 20k should be possible. The big question is whether they can attract enough companies to their platform.
Personally I know many people in finance that does not even know what blockchain is. Many even thinks its illegal as soon as they hear the word bitcoin.
Jump to: