Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 928. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
What exchange has the best volume if I want to start watching this coin?

bittrex has no.1 volume:  https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT

Maybe polo will be no.1, I wait it to list.
keep some days maybe can list
they want pop coin
it will take 1 month from now , price will drop first till 3700
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you

bittrex has no.1 volume:  https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT

keep some days maybe can list
they want pop coin
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

bittrex has no.1 volume:  

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT

I hope bob didn't join the ico, he doesn't deserve the profit.  Cheesy  This is a legit project, don't involve it, bob

no he didn't, he bought them on trex

He can buy our bags above 30k, yeah, he pumps strat to da moon. LOL 
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
I hope bob didn't join the ico, he doesn't deserve the profit.  Cheesy  This is a legit project, don't involve it, bob

no he didn't, he bought them on trex
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Dont worry, polo is adding soon.

The question of the hour is: How soon?

If anyone knows the answer to that question we'll see some price suppression first. Might even be starting now around 6300.
still in slowly moving down do we expect to move it back to 3.5k again guys or it will bounce back again to 7.9k really hard to predict right now but will place my buy order later i will observed how this one will move today.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Think we're in for a low volume period unless Polo adds since there's not much else on the calendar in the near future. Soon people will get cranky and then the FUD will start. Looking forward to some cheap dumps =)

Dont worry, polo is adding soon. Just keep guying and holding. Once polo adds then we can really make some magic happen.
Just gotta be patient a bit.

Hey Bob.  How large is your Stratis stack?

Cant divulge that dude, its top secret clearance only.

Haha.  I'll take that as a lot.   Smiley
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Dont worry, polo is adding soon.

The question of the hour is: How soon?

If anyone knows the answer to that question we'll see some price suppression first. Might even be starting now around 6300.
Think we're in for a low volume period unless Polo adds since there's not much else on the calendar in the near future. Soon people will get cranky and then the FUD will start. Looking forward to some cheap dumps =)

Dont worry, polo is adding soon. Just keep guying and holding. Once polo adds then we can really make some magic happen.

i think about 30 mil stratis , they have a lot of stratis
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

The breakout really started around 4200, so there are going to be a lot of people profitable down to 4k. Unless there's unexpected news we could test that, but I seriously doubt we're going back to anything lower. A lot of people who bought with the FOMO pump mentality might even dump at a loss... they're usually the weakest hands because they're so time sensitive.
oh thats good , lets start dumping till 2k , lets do it , lets try  Grin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
we just needed to place our buy orders and wait for them to filled up i think it is normal to any project so just better to take advantage on it. long live stratis team.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Btc down, Stratis up!!
strat will be 20 sat after poloniex add it _think about it

No brain FUD just talking shit?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Btc down, Stratis up!!
strat will be 20 sat after poloniex add it _think about it
Jump to: