Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 963. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This idea has great intrest .
 Participants are rewarded for every two weeks
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Stratis is going up and seems that it will hit the 5k sat again or even higher, one more update from the dev and will see another increase in price.

With continuous development and constant update price can possibly stretch up to 10k or more.
yes with development  ,but it will take time _ now stratis has nothing  ,
another pump and dump  Grin

Oh, catch another troll, when the price is pumping, there are trolls, otherwise also trolls, but the truth is that you trolls wont get cheap 2k sat any more, ico price is the dream. Bye bye, we gonna rocket now.

Another troll, another stratis shill. All in the day and life on the stratis thread. The shilling has been extremely strong this morning with your newbie shill army. The poster above is right this is nothing but a pump and dump and you clowns need to tone it down Cheesy
Activity: 644
Stratis is going up and seems that it will hit the 5k sat again or even higher, one more update from the dev and will see another increase in price.

With continuous development and constant update price can possibly stretch up to 10k or more.
yes with development  ,but it will take time _ now stratis has nothing  ,
another pump and dump  Grin
just remove buy wall 17 btc and price will drop again till 3500 sat .Pumper is playing with you again to take your btc

No one is pumping and dumping this. Stratis traded above ICO since release. What you saw was normal exposure since during the ICO, Stratis was highly undervalued in raising funds. We had high entry volume and reached 3x+ ICO price, of course people will sell and price retract as volume settles. Volume has slowly and steadily been picking up and price is creeping up. No one is pumping a 4x ICO price right now....what you see is normal market demand. Yea people will begin to sell as they get 200-400% profit, but the gamble is you might not get a chance to buy back lower as this floor is being raised very fast.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

yes with development  ,but it will take time _ now stratis has nothing  ,
another pump and dump  Grin

Oh, catch another troll, when the price is pumping, there are trolls, otherwise also trolls, but the truth is that you trolls wont get cheap 2k sat any more, ico price is the dream. Bye bye, we gonna rocket now.
Activity: 644

Development is already underway. Updates are now being released weekly. The dev team and community is very active on slack, and all news would most likely be released there first; recommended every investor join slack for updates. Also as we see, the market is realizing the undervalue of Stratis. Current market price is still a great entry point, at least for now as it seems it's taking off
Activity: 294

yes with development  ,but it will take time _ now stratis has nothing  ,
another pump and dump  Grin
just remove buy wall 17 btc and price will drop again till 3500 sat .Pumper is playing with you again to take your btc
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
Howdy everyone! Just wanted to stop by, say hi, and express that I am really excited to be joining Chris and the rest of the Stratis team Smiley

Do you live in London too? Have you had meeting with other team members? Let's fight for the better future! Stratis to da mars!   Grin Grin

I live in the US and have known/worked with Chris for over a year on other projects. I've not had a full team meeting yet, but that should be very soon. In the meantime, I am learning C# to add this language to my repertoire. I have been developing in Node.js, so I have a good grasp of programmatic structure.
Activity: 79
Howdy everyone! Just wanted to stop by, say hi, and express that I am really excited to be joining Chris and the rest of the Stratis team Smiley

Do you live in London too? Have you had meeting with other team members? Let's fight for the better future! Stratis to da mars!   Grin Grin
Activity: 656
Buy a gun!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
good price , buy guys more and push price a little bit higher , i am ready now to sell my 3 mil stratis  Wink

LOL, prove you have 3M first, your address in the rich list?? And bittrex no.1 is 2M whale, not 3M. lmao. you troll wanna get cheaper stratis from fud?? NO WAY!
i will sell you some mil coins ,just put more buy orders  Cheesy
it is x4 from ico price , why not  Smiley
Activity: 528
good price , buy guys more and push price a little bit higher , i am ready now to sell my 3 mil stratis  Wink

LOL, prove you have 3M first, your address in the rich list?? And bittrex no.1 is 2M whale, not 3M. lmao. you troll wanna get cheaper stratis from fud?? NO WAY!
well , just to let you know , the price will get to 7000 this week . why ? because iam buying... lol
 lol,bot will sell you more coins ,buy it ,you are now buying at highest point .

let him sell.

Well now it is the highest price, when it is 7000 this price  4500 is no more the highest price....

look at all fake buy walls , you will be waiting 7k till next years maybe more .Price will be dumped now so quick back till 3k .
Mark my words
you bought at 5900 and waiting price to sell it , lol , wait some months
Activity: 256
well , just to let you know , the price will get to 7000 this week . why ? because iam buying... lol

let him sell.

Well now it is the highest price, when it is 7000 this price  4500 is no more the highest price....

Activity: 100

Highest point was 5900 sat, it is not high if you see this in the end of the year, or next year, 5900 sat will be very cheap, you see xem, fct, nxt, eth. The best projects are pumped 3-5X after the launch, and big pump after several months. Mark my words
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Activity: 210
E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS
I am developing in .NET and I like that your team recognize the possibilities in this platform and that how many businesses employ .NET developers. This is the first and so far only platform, from what I know, that gives good support to our framework.
Activity: 256
Jump to: