Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 962. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
it never hit polo boys  Wink
im out now lol wait for the dump then I buy in
ease bot reading lol  Grin
another fake big wall , after that wall price will drop till 2k sat  maybe will go till ico price .Nice day today
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
i am not done , put your buy orders i will sell more enough till 3k   Cool
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
You are giving credit to bob too much. This project will surpass bobs capabilities. We have had good news today, framework is starting development by dorier, volume is picking up on bittrex as people become aware. We will now have weekly updates by the dev team and all progress can be tracked. This was all stated on the slack where every investor should be.
Yeah I agree. This project is way bigger than bob. We Hodlers will be in huge profits when development really kicks in. Short term price means nothing really.  Smiley

Bitch please. You have no clue. I been in this bitch since June and you think because I go quiet for a while that a project is too big for me or that im all washed up or something.  LOL, get real dude!

New years eve check my twitter and tell me what projects I did that are too big for bob.

Thanks for the good laughs though.

Laterz

Yesm it will be too big for you, small penis bob. Grin  The market cap will be 100k btc and you are small compared to it.

Most big market caps would;d make any single investor look small.

Put your money where your mouth is big boy. If you are such a gangster and high roller, send me 10 BTC since you got it like that. Show me your a player and can give peanuts to the little boys. Exactly, you can't, because you are a Jew and poser. Enjoy playing with your lunch money.

The rich did not get rich by giving away their money. 

Yea but there are 0 signs that Bob even has a dollar in his pocket. He is all words, his Twitter shows 0 signs of any affluence...

Not sure what his net worth is but I'm sure he has a few bitcoins.  If I remember correct, it was 1btc a month to be on his pump team and he had quite a following.  Not sure if he's still offering this service or not.   
Activity: 644
You are giving credit to bob too much. This project will surpass bobs capabilities. We have had good news today, framework is starting development by dorier, volume is picking up on bittrex as people become aware. We will now have weekly updates by the dev team and all progress can be tracked. This was all stated on the slack where every investor should be.
Yeah I agree. This project is way bigger than bob. We Hodlers will be in huge profits when development really kicks in. Short term price means nothing really.  Smiley

Bitch please. You have no clue. I been in this bitch since June and you think because I go quiet for a while that a project is too big for me or that im all washed up or something.  LOL, get real dude!

New years eve check my twitter and tell me what projects I did that are too big for bob.

Laterz

Yesm it will be too big for you, small penis bob. Grin  The market cap will be 100k btc and you are small compared to it.

Put your money where your mouth is big boy. If you are such a gangster and high roller, send me 10 BTC since you got it like that. Show me your a player and can give peanuts to the little boys. Exactly, you can't, because you are a Jew and poser. Enjoy playing with your lunch money.

Yea but there are 0 signs that Bob even has a dollar in his pocket. He is all words, his Twitter shows 0 signs of any affluence...
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

Laterz

Bob just bluffs here, we can ignore this big troll, we need a clean thread for stratis, for ico profits! ya. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Laterz

Laterz

Activity: 476

That''s some smart trading dude, I may dump a few too after my shower but before I hit the beach today.

I'll think about it while washing my asscrack thinking if I wanna make people cry today or smile.

Hummmmm.. Cry or smile, smile or cry. Which one shall it be today?
 Grin

Please make me smile I have buy order waiting.

I'd love you to dump it to 2000sat please. Pick me up for the last train.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

That''s some smart trading dude, I may dump a few too after my shower but before I hit the beach today.

I'll think about it while washing my asscrack thinking if I wanna make people cry today or smile.

Grin

Please make me smile I have buy order waiting.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Howdy everyone! Just wanted to stop by, say hi, and express that I am really excited to be joining Chris and the rest of the Stratis team Smiley

Do you live in London too? Have you had meeting with other team members? Let's fight for the better future! Stratis to da mars!   Grin Grin

I live in the US and have known/worked with Chris for over a year on other projects. I've not had a full team meeting yet, but that should be very soon. In the meantime, I am learning C# to add this language to my repertoire. I have been developing in Node.js, so I have a good grasp of programmatic structure.

Welcome to the team Sigwo.
Activity: 532

Laterz
LOL no offense Bob.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Laterz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Laterz

legendary

Grin
legendary

Laterz
Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
Just checked price and wow we are really pumping right now.
It may soon poloniex?

I would love for it to get added to Poloniex, that would be an insane increase in volume and price, many people will hate themselves for not buying in now..
Yeah I agree. Getting added to Polo would be crazy lol. Hopefully we get listed in the next month or so.  Smiley
It may soon poloniex?

I would love for it to get added to Poloniex, that would be an insane increase in volume and price, many people will hate themselves for not buying in now..
It may soon poloniex?
Jump to: