Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 990. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 12
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Guys the stratis signature is over? or we can continue ? thansk for the answer..
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Very nice but I when you buy stratis region said in the Forum soon upload 10000 other more optimistic 20000, some even 50000 and did not speak in the long run if not very short short. Those who bought 4000 up are lost, that's evidence and what you see in the graph is a continuous decline in the price and my I particularly do not like.

shorttime doesn't mean 1 weak, bro Wink

I say it is a sign of weakness. No patience is a sign of weakness. Now site an example or backup your claim please with precise and technical analysis. Show us some graphs or data to prove your claim.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Very nice but I when you buy stratis region said in the Forum soon upload 10000 other more optimistic 20000, some even 50000 and did not speak in the long run if not very short short. Those who bought 4000 up are lost, that's evidence and what you see in the graph is a continuous decline in the price and my I particularly do not like.
Well when you're holding out for $0.50 to $1 these short term price fluctuations don't really matter. I'm gonna HODL at least until the goals on roadmap get implemented. That's where the real price growth is.  Smiley

That is the correct way to speak not as many who go for technologists doing idiots to others, others making absurd predictions Nostradamus.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender

shorttime doesn't mean 1 weak, bro Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Well when you're holding out for $0.50 to $1 these short term price fluctuations don't really matter. I'm gonna HODL at least until the goals on roadmap get implemented. That's where the real price growth is.  Smiley
Activity: 644
Seriously, what else can you expect from a underfunded ICO with just a White Paper. People are sitting blaming the dumps on lack of confidence or flavor of the month yet everyone who came into Stratis early has reaped the benefit of 4x profit already. It's called a successful launch, why would people not cash out 4x or 3x or even 2x. You think everyone is just abandoning, or money is being made? Of course unhealthy growth will price correct and that's what we saw. It means the project has a strong beating heart and people who have a vision and see the implications understand that only a hand few of coins even have the remote chance of being successful or even having a use other then some little personal niche. Most of these Altcoins are just utterly worthless ponzi projects with no value, like ADZCOIN for example lol. But anyways, what we see in Stratis is just people cashing in their profits because yes profiting is actually a rare thing in alt coins these days. Guarantee you no one cashed out and just walked away....they watch like Hawks to rebuy in because one day these little waves you see won't disappear and will be on a one way trip, up.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
little nerdwoman
The more they deliver the things on the roadmap, the more the price will rise. Just need some patience Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

You really, really misunderstood what people were talking about. No one is talking about a "node" on the token-beta network we are on now. When people were talking about the "full node" that will be launched in months, this is what they were talking about:

They misunderstand because they don't bother to read.  They are too busy talking about the moon and Poloniex to take the time to actually learn what this project is about.  Everything has been explained and answered numerous times in this thread.  Unfortunately it's hard to find any relevant information with all the damn newbie shill accounts.  It's ridiculous.  This thread has degenerated into a shill fest.  Although it never really contained any legitimate technical discussions or topics related to the proposed Stratis platform it's now nothing more than a bunch of pnd cheerleaders talking smack.  All that's missing is the Lamborghini and rocket photo's.  But they will likely show up as soon as there is a pump and the price goes up.  Wash, rinse, repeat...
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Loving the post ico dump by opportunists while I'm accumulating. I've already lost count of how many orders of magnitude I have profited from post ico dips on nearly every good coin, leaving plenty to hold long term as well. Great project. And only noobs sell the bottom.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Price free fall again, it seems that there is no confidence in this project...

A very normal correction occurs after an ICO and a release and you call it a free fall and say there is "no confidence"?

The project has barely had time to establish itself since the ICO ended, what are you expecting? This is well beyond any sort of impatience.

Let them be man, just like a correction the FUD, unfortunately, is also inevitable.

Just try to reap the benefits from this occasion Wink
Activity: 125

A very normal correction occurs after an ICO and a release and you call it a free fall and say there is "no confidence"?

The project has barely had time to establish itself since the ICO ended, what are you expecting? This is well beyond any sort of impatience.
Activity: 172

3700 sat, decent price. Let bounty hunters dump, and i am hodling, that's all. Dude, be easy.
Activity: 331

You really, really misunderstood what people were talking about. No one is talking about a "node" on the token-beta network we are on now. When people were talking about the "full node" that will be launched in months, this is what they were talking about:

Nice education, that guy misundertands the full nodes here, C# bitcoin full nodes are superiors, first designed in stratis. Not the general nodes.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Activity: 403
Merit: 257

Nice page, very neat. i'll run mine on vps 24/7 for additional node. usually i'll just let it sync then close.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
where are all the cheerleaders around here now?
might be enjoying for their earnings while the coins is mooning and taking some relaxation by now
still looking for more this coin project still new so we really can't say what will happen after a weeks
or months.
Jump to: