Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 989. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
It seems that it bounces, that's good, price back up... Bittres for the trading is good, but to actually see the potential you need Poloniex, patience and wait for it. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
who is selling at these prices ?

People that want to buy even lower in order to increase their holdings

So they think it will go much lower ?

I think this is normal as the bounty were released.  If you look at all the ICO with giveaway or bounties, their price plummet down the moment the bounties were released to the promoter.  I think after sometime, the price will recover.  Shaking out weak hand phase for stratis!  ANd am sure the moment this token is listed in poloniex, price  will increase dramatically.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
there is a nice buy wall.. it should hold the price for now

Your buy wall moved down.  Wink Grin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 551
I think spring is a good lift  Cool
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
The truth that is exciting see movement frantic! Shocked Smiley
Activity: 532
Yeah I see its for 32BTC
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

So they think it will go much lower ?
I have no idea. They're taking a loss.
Activity: 239
Merit: 250

Hi Guys

just though we would let you know that we had added  Stratis to our  exchange  

BTC Market
https://altex.ws/Market/?Pair=STRAT/BTC

LTC Market
https://altex.ws/Market/?Pair=STRAT/LTC

l will be there  Grin Grin
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
what was the ICO price again?
*yawn* Trading these coins is like Groundhog Day.  Same routine every time.

Best formula I've found is simple: Lurk and hold. Ignore the drama as you ignore the low volume swings.

People will sell and then FUD when they realize just because it touches a lower price doesn't mean there's enough volume there to get back in. People will panic buy on spikes and then leave their little moon message as it temporarily retraces, but to them looks like the end. People will buy, sell, and predict the future, all while losing their shirts. Meanwhile the price will jump when they're out, then slowly sink while they're in, time after time, until they're so enraged they swear vengeance on the coin and all who profited from it (and him).

I personally equate this project with LISK, which is why I expect 40k at some point in the not-too-distant future. Who knows what it could momentarily spike to on the day of a Poloniex addition? There's just too much overhead to risk on short-term scalps during low volume volatility.

Very well said. *applause*
Yeah I totally agree. *applause*
Activity: 644

Best formula I've found is simple: Lurk and hold. Ignore the drama as you ignore the low volume swings.

People will sell and then FUD when they realize just because it touches a lower price doesn't mean there's enough volume there to get back in. People will panic buy on spikes and then leave their little moon message as it temporarily retraces, but to them looks like the end. People will buy, sell, and predict the future, all while losing their shirts. Meanwhile the price will jump when they're out, then slowly sink while they're in, time after time, until they're so enraged they swear vengeance on the coin and all who profited from it (and him).

I personally equate this project with LISK, which is why I expect 40k at some point in the not-too-distant future. Who knows what it could momentarily spike to on the day of a Poloniex addition? There's just too much overhead to risk on short-term scalps during low volume volatility.

Very well said. *applause*
Got my sig bounty. Thanks devs! Will HODL.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters

Hi Guys

just though we would let you know that we had added  Stratis to our  exchange 

BTC Market
https://altex.ws/Market/?Pair=STRAT/BTC

LTC Market
https://altex.ws/Market/?Pair=STRAT/LTC

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale

Activity: 401
http://www.cloakcoin.com
pff I have dumpt it hold a little
 Wink
Jump to: