Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 985. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
I plan on buying up some more Stratis today. Hopefully price doesn't take off before I dig in.  Smiley

You're all talk.  Just buy now then.  Not sure why any projects allow you to participate in their signature campaigns.  All of your posts are useless and annoying. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I plan on buying up some more Stratis today. Hopefully price doesn't take off before I dig in.  Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
the dump is almost over..i guess. I still hold though.  Grin

Yep, 3.6k, a little rally, I see the buy support(100+btc) is half of the pump phase(200+btc) now. Maybe they predicted the bounty dump therefore cancel the buy support. Fortunately the bounty dump will be over very soon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
the dump is almost over..i guess. I still hold though.  Grin
Activity: 1080
Received my signature bounty. Thanks!
how to claim signature bounty ?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Received my signature bounty. Thanks!
Activity: 532
so far , nothing happened and price is 3 times ico , i guess that a little development will shoot price up again

That's what you would think but development takes some time and unless there's another cause for demand a lot of people that bought during ICO are going to dump.
That'll be great. And then I'll buy.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
so far , nothing happened and price is 3 times ico , i guess that a little development will shoot price up again

That's what you would think but development takes some time and unless there's another cause for demand a lot of people that bought during ICO are going to dump.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Activity: 700
Merit: 502
Professional translator
Yesterday I sent PM with my address.
When I get my coins?
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
I received my bounties of the signature campaign. Thanks a lot
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
I do not understand always sales and more sales ... Now it's time to start hold and make way for the whales. Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
From what I understood they are waiting for tai zen to respond
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Yes, Tai Zen tweeted that he will be doing the interview with Chris, CEO from Stratis soon, they're just figuring out the vast time because if the time zone difference.

If he's doing an interview, it means he's invested.

Make sure you get in to Stratis at these cheap prices.

Tai has a HUGE following, expect the price to go up when released . . .  Wink

Tai zen wanted to interview them during the ICO but I don't know what happened the interview didn't happen. I know Leon fu invested in the project but not sure about Tai zen. Hope Stratis get the exposure it needs for market adoption and sustainable growth
Activity: 560
hello, but when i trasfer from bittrex to my wallet pc ... stake is automatic or i need procedure? anyone can help please

all you would need to do is wait for the coins to mature to then stake.
you dont have to do nothing.
the 1% or 2% annually is hardly worth the effort though lol
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Thanks for signature bounty Smiley .

What is DT TOKENS ? .
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
hello, but when i trasfer from bittrex to my wallet pc ... stake is automatic or i need procedure? anyone can help please
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
http://www.cloakcoin.com
As soon as we shake out the weak hand bounty dumpers price will rocket.  Smiley
nope
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Moon guys, get ready, put on boots.... Moon moon moon moon moon.

Who's still holding like a greedy pig?

I'm holding a few. I sold a few out but I like the coin still. I'll probably buy more if it pulls back, unless I'm at Black Rock City
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
This coin has 2 million usd marketcap.

Easily can go x10 or x100 when they release something
Jump to: