Pages:
Author

Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed? - page 5. (Read 3823 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 09:50:12 AM
Definitely yes. Strict, simple, and fair rules to be exact. Bounty campaign is actually a priviledge and not a right. You have to earn your slot by passing the required minimum requirements. Recently, most bounties are full of not deserving participants. Most of them are just spamming, cheating, and doesn't contribute anything on the project.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
November 29, 2018, 09:45:59 AM
I have no what to hide, so I am fine with KYC or some other special rules. If this helps to remove scammers and multi-accounts, then I don't mind.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 29, 2018, 09:28:03 AM
I do like the strickt rules because it helps to get rid off multiaccounting and other inattentiv or lazy bountyhunters, that could take YOUR money
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 29, 2018, 06:11:32 AM
I am trying to focus on some projects that require more participants, such as they need KYC or other verification, but the fact is that these projects have disappeared!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 29, 2018, 06:10:57 AM
Strict rules are a must for the bounty world because many participants don't take it seriously or they try to cheat so I guess it is important to have some rules.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
November 29, 2018, 06:08:30 AM
If all companies introduce strict rules, this will probably help in the fight against multi-accounts and bots. Not all bounty managers do their job well, in every company you can find a lot of dishonest participants.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 05:29:06 AM
Why not? I mean there are always a lot of bounty hunters in each bounty campaign. The harder the rules are, the less hunters will be able to stick to these rules and as a result the hunters who will follow all the rules will get the bigger amount of tokens.
Activity: 420
November 25, 2018, 10:15:51 AM
Conditions should be, because it will definitely improve the situation with the promotion of the project, because this is what is needed today so that as many people as possible learn about the project and invest as much as possible into the project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
November 24, 2018, 08:58:37 PM
That's correct so if you are a bounty hunter it's a must that you carefully read the rules so you get what you deserve . Before I thought bounty managers will do the same rules but I am wrong , so now I carefully read rules before participating .
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
November 24, 2018, 07:22:49 PM
Being a bounty hunter must be disciplined, must understand the rules well, and consistently. Don't cheat and follow the rules set by the Bounty Manager. Scammers always try to cheat, sometimes they use multiple accounts, sometimes there are those who re-register other accounts. The existence of proof authentication can minimize cheating. Stay passionate about trying, despite a lot of drama bounties in 2018.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 07:18:41 PM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

maybe you haven't been careful at that time with the bounty rules so you will regret at the end after the bounty ends
my advice before you enter the bounty you better pay attention first and you read the rules
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
November 24, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

I think that strict rules are needed in the bounty because a rule is set to have a good goal for all of us, avoiding things that are not desirable like fraud
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 07:10:25 PM
What to do on such market?
Activity: 392
November 24, 2018, 07:06:09 PM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Well, we need strict rules for all , be it for hunters and managers to avoid scams from all sides , I certainly for the quality of the bounty !
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
November 24, 2018, 06:39:33 PM
I don't think we really need strict bounty rules. We need more control over scammers who use many accounts and bots.

the regulation is very necessary, but we also have to look at the conditions first. because the regulation greatly affects the conditions. we do need rules. but the regulation is not strict, because we also need to be free so that we feel comfortable, and not pressured.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
November 24, 2018, 06:17:29 PM
I don't think we really need strict bounty rules. We need more control over scammers who use many accounts and bots.
Activity: 420
November 24, 2018, 04:27:03 PM
Of course we need tough rules so as we spend time with you and someone spits on it , I think everyone should be held responsible !
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 24, 2018, 04:17:17 PM
some bounties and their managers have very strict rules! BUT they dont pay anything after haha
all the campaign manager very stricly count stakes - but in the end we see few dollars for work.. it is not fair, for sure
Activity: 28
November 24, 2018, 04:05:32 PM
Should I sell a crypto now?
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 03:38:15 PM
Just HALK
Pages:
Jump to: