Pages:
Author

Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed? - page 7. (Read 3857 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 22, 2018, 10:59:21 PM
Yes rules must be strick, soon i think need place it to the blockchain.
This make it changable. If we in cryptoworld need to use blockchains maximally
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 10:55:04 PM
Yes, it is true now that the rules in a bounty program are indeed strict, even if the rules are strict but for future payments to run smoothly I don't think the most important problem for the future is that everything can run smoothly
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 10:42:41 PM
what is wrong if the current bounty campaign has a lot of strict rules, yet it is also for the good of the bounty campaign without anyone cheating in the bounty especially to avoid scammers, so in my opinion the strict rules in bounty campaign are good.
Activity: 588
November 22, 2018, 10:07:37 PM
Someone must pass KYC because this is very important. So that payments can be received correctly by one real person. This regulation is made increasingly stringent to limit account users who are not good. If things like this continue, I think that will have a positive impact on the progress of the gifted program.
Activity: 518
November 22, 2018, 09:59:36 PM
They are necessary so as not to post any scammed or restricted posts.  There should be rules on all participants so that they can focus on campaign participation and cannot think for any wrong postings due to such guidelines.
Activity: 336
November 22, 2018, 09:52:37 PM
I think that the need for strict due to the fact that a lot of scams and dishonest hunters who set up bots and do tasks in social networks, it is very insulting to those who perform himself
Activity: 134
November 21, 2018, 05:46:56 PM
Recently, the conditions have become so tough that it is almost impossible to participate in 15 or even 10 bounty companies. To this added KYC, which means your data can also use or sell them.
Activity: 420
November 21, 2018, 08:20:57 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

I do not think strict rules are necessary in bounty campaigns. We should be rigorous in the number of participants and some way of decorating the title of the bounty campaign. It would be great if such a nice topic and there would be a lot of interested investors in learning about the project. You can refer to the datablockchain project and it is very well designed.
copper member
Activity: 196
November 21, 2018, 08:20:10 AM
This helps to get more rewards for hunters that are following these rules. Some people are just doing what they want and blaming the bounty management for no rewards. Read the rules carefully and stick to them, otherwise you will be left with nothing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 08:17:22 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

everything that is done must have rules that must be obeyed. Actually, among us there are many people who do not cultivate reading, so many people are trapped because of their own behavior.
I was also not paid because I was too careless and thought that the rules were not important, even if we ignored the rules, the impact would be enormous.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100