Pages:
Author

Topic: Strict rules in Bounties, is it needed? - page 8. (Read 3823 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 32
November 14, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
Of course it is needed. Just like in real life we need a standard. We need a rules to follow in able things to be organized in some aspects. Organization of things and giving a rule is important. It gives discipline to us. Not getting a stakes is a punishment, maybe it is an disciplinary actions to those who aren't following the rules. Am I right
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 14, 2018, 08:24:02 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

it is a fact that nowadays öost of the bounty campaign managers behave not fair, teams give up paying. but still the rules must be strict for them to eliminate the cheaters and dupers.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
November 14, 2018, 08:14:54 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Nowadays, I notice most of bounties have strick rules, making bounties more organize and I like that Bounty Manager requesting Proof of Authentication to limit scammer .

It's been one of major mistakes of bounty hunter like me not to read rules and requirements of each bounties ending up not getting stakes so it's very important to read and understand each rules to ensure that we're doing the right thing and not wasting our time and effort.

Its not about the bounty hunters in which should they look unto.instead the project itself because even how good the bounty hunters is,but still they become the victim by the shit scam dev,they are just using the hunters to gain more investors and after gaining they will drop the project and all turns into victim,the bounty hunters and the investors
Yes, exactly its very hard to believe it but it's true. Bounty hunters honestly do their work as the hope of getting the reward instead of their time and energy. But some scammer just makes the use of them and instead of that, they don't pay to them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 11:03:59 AM
I really believe in which stringent principles certainly are an essential determine to make certain buy regarding perform a method and also top quality regarding done perform. Furthermore, that tremendously really helps to recognize and also combat con artists usually, and so can really have an effect on about sincere and also scrupulous bounty searcher.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
November 12, 2018, 07:23:55 AM
I think that is important, to minimize the number of participants using multiple accounts.
and also, the bounty manager can choose participants who are suitable to participate in the project.
Activity: 268
November 12, 2018, 06:42:25 AM
There is two sides of it. On the one hand, it can decrease the multi accounts users. On the other hand, KYC is needed for regulation, but sharing personal info is not good
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
November 12, 2018, 06:35:08 AM
proof of authentication is nothing strict it is something very simple.
But on the other hand , other rules could be very frustrating , lfor example that week in different projects is counted differently in every damn bounty, it makes llife difficult especially for those in twitter campaigns.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 06:30:10 AM
Ofcourse it is!

Usually beginners experience this because of the lack of knowledge they have, but as managers who value the work of others, they should be considered based on the results achieved by the bounty participants. the importance of reading the rules to curb irresponsible people
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
November 12, 2018, 06:13:50 AM
Good point ,there is nothing wrong about kyc ,infact using it to limit scammers is good but how about those that force KYC on bounty hunters and it was never a must at the beginning of the campaign? I think both sides are cheating
Activity: 275
November 12, 2018, 06:03:17 AM
Every normal program should have rules that any participant must adhere to. The rules guarantee us confidence that we will achieve what we are striving for.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
November 12, 2018, 04:58:50 AM
They are needed if we are going to make sure that we have the best people who are participating in the bounty campaigns, making sure that they are all following the rules. There are mass bounty hunters who put multiple accounts in a campaign and then make it hard for others to get in and get better value at the end of the campaigns, so the strict rules are very much needed
Activity: 392
November 11, 2018, 06:19:23 AM
Yes i do support bounty programs with strict rules cause they keep the program organized and make participants steadfast and upright in performing their task any program without rules may not end well as there will be so much conflict in allocating stakes
If bounties don’t have strict rules, then how do we regulate the distribution of reward, how do we steer people in the right direction. I think rules are needed to avoid problems.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 02:19:55 AM
I think the rules make the market disciplined. The hunter will do job according to requirements.  Nut it must be two sides as companies also have to give token on time and make sure it would be listed
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 02:09:37 AM
of course that, because in the presence of strict regulations for bounty hunters it is very good and can eliminate the name of prostitution or one person uses a lot of accounts just to get the income he wants
Activity: 476
November 11, 2018, 02:04:42 AM
Common sense will tell us that it is needed. Just imagine having no rules for these bounties! Everything will turn into chaos! Rules, policies, regulations along with keen monitoring will keep things in control and in their proper places. Restrictions and limitations are necessary to keep projects from going down the drain. Rules are good and beneficial. Which is why they should be strictly followed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 01:57:48 AM
Ofcourse it is!

No matter how strict it is but be sure to ensure this in general rules for bounty upon application and not in additional rule after ICO campaign since if we inform at the beginning , we the option not to join such campaign .
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
November 11, 2018, 01:46:21 AM
Strict rules on bounty is really needed because bounty is not really a simple job. It is really important for the participant to be eligible because bounty is not a game. It is a great work of promoting ICO on the crypto feild. I think bounty now is slowly become more strict than before. And I think we really need to follow the rules for is to get our bounty tokens for good.
Activity: 630
November 11, 2018, 01:21:11 AM
Well, I think the tougher the rules in the bounty the more effective the bounty, and the better it will be for bounty hunters will be less people and only they will make quality content

The strict rules are needed, a lot of people follow bounty. Authentication is necessary when something is connected with money. It is convenient to all and excludes the fact of stealing.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 04:42:00 PM
I like bounty where a proof of work is required. There are more cases of theft of your work And such proof will help to trace the fraud. And bounty manager will help deal with the problem.
Activity: 728
November 10, 2018, 04:38:28 PM
When generosity has strict rules, this is good. There will be fewer bots and scammers. If the rules are strict and complex, then random people will not want to participate and will leave the projects.
Pages:
Jump to: