Pages:
Author

Topic: Strong team - page 2. (Read 625 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 02:06:23 PM
Doesnt make sense,almost of these solid coins has good developr teams,because if these developments arent going to be good these coins doesnt have any good chance to be at the top,mostly the good develoepers are involved with the top 20 coins in the coinmarketcap ranks coins which has good platform or product/services.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 22, 2018, 02:04:05 PM
Almost every coin has its own development team. Which team is the strongest and most promising in your opinion?
It is very easy to tell which development team is the best among cryptocurrencies, the developers of bitcoin are the best by far and I do not think there could be even a discussion about it, now the developers of other established coins a very good since they have new ideas, this is why when choosing to invest in a coin who are the developers is probably one of the most important questions you need to answer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 02:03:20 PM
team is solid and always active where. always respond well to participants and not select apps tha aply to the team that running the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 01:51:01 PM
Are you mean concretly volatile, or just increasing of his value some times at all? Cause it also has very big dumps, like it was this year
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 22, 2018, 01:24:35 PM
Most ICO these days or perhaps any ICO that would like to succeed now knows very well that team is an utmost importance when it comes to an ICO project and part of what every investor looks at or considers when analysing a project is the developing team. I have seen so many projects include professionals, those with experience in past projects and most especially projects that have succeeded. By so doing, i feel such project should be seen as having a strong team.
I also have ICO project analysis strategies like yours and I agree with you. Cryptocurrency staff and experts play a very important role in the development of an ICO project. In addition, I consider quite a few different aspects. For example, many people join their telegrams or have many articles about their potential.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 01:10:57 PM
Most ICO these days or perhaps any ICO that would like to succeed now knows very well that team is an utmost importance when it comes to an ICO project and part of what every investor looks at or considers when analysing a project is the developing team. I have seen so many projects include professionals, those with experience in past projects and most especially projects that have succeeded. By so doing, i feel such project should be seen as having a strong team.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 22, 2018, 01:01:48 PM
The first team comes Bitcoin, then Ethereum and then I think IOTA. IOTA is built on a revolutionary technology which is completely different from the traditional proof of work or stake most other coins use. It uses tangle and only a strong and competent dev team could have made such a thing possible.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
March 22, 2018, 12:55:50 PM
the strongest team in NEO, because these guys work probably for days and are very productive. It is very important how well you advertise your coin.

If they are strong team means you will not find the error on their NEO smart contract projects bro. I seen many people reported about the NEO contract address persists error bro, That is why I am saying this. Other than that I am not a hater of NEO.

In smart contract field there are many team coming very good proposal such as using various coding source and cheap rate for making coins.
But still nothing cannot compete with the ethereum at all bro.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
March 22, 2018, 12:51:16 PM
Almost every coin has its own development team. Which team is the strongest and most promising in your opinion?

I have looked after the team before choosing the ICO projects to invest in but I never pointed out or listed any of the team as such. However I do check their linked  in profile so that I can know about their previous works, their real world contribution and much more. I think this gives half of the idea on how the team will perform as a whole and if any of them is having the crypto experience then that would be the best project ever. For example, Mr Vitalik Burtein has worked on many ICO projects and all of them have been successful. Currently I am believing in the team backed up by Jade Mulloland, founder of the Sociall coin. Do check his project and team, might help yo upto know more about trustworthy team leader.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2018, 12:50:38 PM
Advertising for the crypto currency is almost as important as the characteristics of the coin. As for me, the IOTA team does their job very well.
That is why a strong team is needed. IOTA does not do their job well..they've rescheduled their plans before and that is unprofessional.
Activity: 392
March 22, 2018, 12:45:51 PM
Advertising for the crypto currency is almost as important as the characteristics of the coin. As for me, the IOTA team does their job very well.
Activity: 280
March 22, 2018, 06:19:07 AM
the strongest team in NEO, because these guys work probably for days and are very productive. It is very important how well you advertise your coin.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
March 22, 2018, 03:50:31 AM
Definitely the team that have a good experience in their work and their work really hard in their job, as a developer, programmer, marketing and the others.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 22, 2018, 03:50:15 AM
As most suggestions here, one that has proven itself is obviously the best choice, else you should look for a team that has great backing, a name, a vision and mission statement, with a meaningful project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 03:44:29 AM
Yes, but even strong teams from time to time, break up, because there is a risk of misunderstanding constantly or incorrect distributions of money, etc.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 01:23:45 AM
i think ethereum is the strongest one
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 22, 2018, 01:10:54 AM
teams that can manage performance in a project well.
and have excellent knowledge and experience as well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 12:16:35 AM
The best team behind a promising ICO is what's important.
A good team makes a good and a lot of followers.
As long as they are trustworthy, they will become popular that makes their project successful.
a great team is indeed important.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 12:10:19 AM
i think ethereum is the strongest one, this coin has a big prospect and has a bright future and experts think this coin can pass bitcoin

by looking at the developments undertaken by the ethereum from year to year then I would agree with this. If its development like this then the ethereum in the next few years will be able to rival the bitcoin but also it will not be easy.
Activity: 161
March 22, 2018, 12:00:57 AM
There is no strongest development team better than bitcoin team. It is already been proven through out the time. Even Ethereum team have a difficulty to overtake bitcoin. In spite of too many FUD in bitcoin, the team manage to maintain its position at the top.
Pages:
Jump to: