Pages:
Author

Topic: Strong team - page 4. (Read 625 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 02:53:44 AM
Almost every coin has its own development team. Which team is the strongest and most promising in your opinion?
development teams on a coin play an important role in the advancement of a coin. so it can be said development team into the spotlight of a bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 02:48:35 AM
No team can beat BTC right now, always a top team until now.

Well it's probably only a matter of time Wink

Better tech's gonna come along in due time, and we might see some change.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 20, 2018, 02:44:08 AM
Almost every coin has its own development team. Which team is the strongest and most promising in your opinion?

First of all team should be involved, it should be responsive for questions, and should have experience in the area where they gonna work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 02:39:45 AM

Certainly every coin is pushed by developer team.The strongest,promising,experienced,efficient team are involved in ETH,NEO,WAVES,IOTA,EOS.These coins are based on some outclass projects and they have practical utility in common life.ETH & NEO are similar in technology and a well experienced team is overseeing these projects.WAVES,IOTA,EOS are growing coins and supported by good team and welcomed by community.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
March 20, 2018, 01:53:49 AM
there are so many projects out there and there are thousands of developers working on them, so I can not say for sure which one is the most promising. and each developer will work on the next project, after the project is completed
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
March 20, 2018, 01:46:00 AM

I think this is a fairly non-subjective question. I think there's always a difference in perspective, and besides each team is working hard to sell their tokens other than the progress they'll be doing in the future. although not all of them are good and sometimes only become land for quick money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 01:45:04 AM
I think all the team is the best and strong since they can produced good movement and platform in their coin so people can give more trust on them and their coin can have good future.
I think so. A good project should be done by experienced and reputable people. This will help the project succeed and develop in the long term. If the staff is bad, everything will be delayed and will easily lead to collapse. At present there are many good development teams like Amazix and EOS.
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
March 20, 2018, 01:42:49 AM
I think all the team is the best and strong since they can produced good movement and platform in their coin so people can give more trust on them and their coin can have good future.
Activity: 13
Merit: 4
March 20, 2018, 01:39:10 AM
There are many projects which has good developer team but the question is are they capable of getting the project to the top of cryptocurrencies?what if the coin has good project team?whitepaper and roadmap and the community with doesnt support the project do you think these people will accept your currency? no ,because its needs some time to develop and make these people no invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 12:52:39 AM
No team can beat BTC right now, always a top team until now.
copper member
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 11:23:39 PM
I'm looking through experience in business,  knowledge in Blockchain, connections, reputation, successful projects
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 11:20:15 PM

From the beginning, i join this forum because i interested about Ethereum.
The ethereum surely have a strong team, they has developed 'smart contract' for ethereum network.

Many strong teams are joining ICO because the most important is the investor who invested the ICO. The goal should be clear why they will implement such a project and the area with the project it implements. This is done through online and you can participate online as well. This is a very important thing that ICO must have.
Activity: 64
March 19, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

From the beginning, i join this forum because i interested about Ethereum.
The ethereum surely have a strong team, they has developed 'smart contract' for ethereum network.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

Most likely those teams that are the best are those ones that is well know to the society and not only in pictures.
Yes), I also smile when guys want few millions USD but don't want to show face.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
March 19, 2018, 04:15:23 PM
It's really hard to know cause each person has their own skills and forte. The most important thing is teamwork, although you can choose all the best member in a team but if they can't work together well, it'll become the worst team ever Smiley). Don't take care too much about dev team of any project, you just need to know that there is 1 or 2 good members in their team, it's enough.
Activity: 171
March 19, 2018, 04:11:59 PM
Probably you can judge by the name of the coins. In the end, the strongest by ear. They are the focus of attention. We know this minimum: bitcoin and ether.
Activity: 210
March 19, 2018, 04:08:06 PM
Promising team would be the ones who will have good backgrounds from the past,credentials is very important to the project,real people should e in public,because theres a lot of scam projects in the atmosphere and it makes me wonder these teams are making millions of money without giving an effort stealing money from investors.
Activity: 182
March 19, 2018, 03:55:04 PM
Doesnt matter if the coin or project itself wont achieve success,team wont make it without the help of the community if the ICO will failed no one would give a shit to the project,at the end strong team wont make it compare to the average team which has the support of our community so it is really depends in the situation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 03:50:28 PM
Too obvious, you know? If bitcoin team did so good - it'd be now more functionality, fast and still good, but it seems like bitcoin coming to his finish in closest 5 years or near            
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
March 19, 2018, 11:27:07 AM
I don't know how to evaluate each developer? If among them are the Gods ??  Shocked
It seems to me better to see what works they did together. And more it should be noted that photos of smart people can be placed on the site by any student, double check!!
Pages:
Jump to: