Pages:
Author

Topic: Strong team - page 5. (Read 625 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
March 19, 2018, 10:55:49 AM
We don't really know which team is the best. The team of Bitcoin are maybe the most experienced and may be the best.
Bitcoin Cash team seems also very good.
Bitcoin Private has also a good team.
Some teams have better developers, some teams have a very good marketing team (Electroneum).
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
March 19, 2018, 10:50:28 AM
Almost every coin has its own development team. Which team is the strongest and most promising in your opinion?

Of course their developer or coder because they are responsible with their code.
It's not easy to earn cryptocurrency knowledge recently for example my government still not legalize it so less people interest on bitcoin and less people aware of bitcoin
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 10:48:44 AM
Bitcoin is made a simple way to improve performance in a team-based environment or in our society.A strong team is a types of activities used to enhance social relations and define roles within teams, often involving collaborative tasks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 10:38:19 AM
Almost every coin has its own development team. Which team is the strongest and most promising in your opinion?
Every coin have development team, but some coin have one Dev,
You can seaching befor you want to invest
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
March 19, 2018, 10:37:33 AM

i guess the AMAZIX team are great in handling ICO's they were in the industry long period of time so i guess those ICO they were handling is a great opportunity to join in ,  but sometimes it is depending on the project purpose for us to tell that it will be a good project .
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 10:27:47 AM
It also comes down to how you evaluate a strong team. Professional ICO investors as Ian Balina only mark a team as strong if it consists of people that have the ability to deliver due to a combination of skills snd experience in similiar projects. This requires a lot of research and individual background checks but it is certainly worth your time.

Yeah there are too many factors but at the end of the day, it boils down to whether or not you can deliver a strong, working product that you promised in the whitepaper.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
March 19, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
if you have been on trading then you noticed those first names on top, mostly those are the Coins who have good devs, well for general discussion I think bitcoin has the most powerful team
why? it is because bitcoin remains on top no matter what negative and hoax reports or news that's been accused to bitcoin thanks to their dev team
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
March 19, 2018, 10:17:31 AM
It also comes down to how you evaluate a strong team. Professional ICO investors as Ian Balina only mark a team as strong if it consists of people that have the ability to deliver due to a combination of skills snd experience in similiar projects. This requires a lot of research and individual background checks but it is certainly worth your time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
March 18, 2018, 06:58:53 AM
It is hard to really tell which team is the strongest one. There are many and various team as I would describe because they have different targets for development but some are most successful and others have not gain as much as others do. Yet it is a strong team because they have succeeded in their projects. The strongest team is one that could surpass all the things that could hinder or block their progress. And even with all these the teams coins should manage to rise up against all odds. So far we have not seen the team that does that for a long time except for the known coins that have survive the pressure from banning most especially the BTC team.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
March 18, 2018, 06:38:14 AM
I believe ethereum has the best development team under the leadership of vitalik buterin who is himself a competent developer and revolutionary blockchain leader.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 06:30:35 AM
A strong team is good, but it should work in the right direction. This is often not the case. The main thing is that the project was innovative.      
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 12:59:10 AM
I actually see waves having a good team, and they have decentralized platforms. as the coins are practically new, the team waves strong enough.
Activity: 180
March 17, 2018, 12:42:33 PM
I like syscoin team. They are time-tested. Even when they did not have money, the team continued to work. And they released an excellent product
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 12:42:21 PM
These 2

1-BTC

2-ETH
There are many coins that has its own team and providing good service to develop their project. I can say btc and eth is the most on top strongest team. A promosing coins worth to invest and buying to save for long term.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 17, 2018, 12:42:15 PM
A strong dedicated professional team consisting of experienced team members would obviously help boost the value of the coin, but this is not the only factor that can determine the success of a coin. Many other factors like the whitepaper (Most important factor for me), marketing campaign, community support etc also play a big role in shaping the future of the coin. Don't just look for strong teams. Focus on researching the coin thoroughly and check the various factors that I outlined.
Activity: 138
March 17, 2018, 12:36:31 PM
These 2

1-BTC

2-ETH
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
March 17, 2018, 12:28:14 PM
Of course along with the idea and management experience matters alot, if a team have a good background the chances are high that the project will be successful.
A strong team can't only be achieved by having an experience in management and trading, though it matters and counts, but what we need to build is a strong foundation of hardwork, passion, and commiment, not just  purely as a team but as a family. Working together for a common goal, cooperation, and respect with each other and teamwork for a stronger and better unity.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 17, 2018, 12:15:40 PM
There are many perpektivnyh projects. This will depend on how the team will behave after the project and on their idea. I believe in projects that are related to power engineering, ecology. Projects that at the time of the ICO have already begun their work, and not only plan.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 11:58:42 AM
Think for yourself, how do you know who is on the other side of the project? Who stands on the other side of the monitor? I think that many simply do not know anything about who is there and what is happening there in the end. I think that the situation with a strong team is just an illusion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
March 17, 2018, 11:57:00 AM
I believe that the strongest team on the distribution of seats:
1. Bitcoin team - everything is clear. Founding Fathers.
2. Ethereum team - great progress in the development of smart cryptocurrency due to contracts.
3. Cardano team - safety, speed, cryptocurrency future very tasking.
Pages:
Jump to: