Pages:
Author

Topic: Strong team - page 6. (Read 625 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 7
March 17, 2018, 11:50:27 AM
Almost every coin has its own development team. Which team is the strongest and most promising in your opinion?
It doesn't matter.You can bring 10 clones of Albert Einstein on your team but if your coin is not liked by the community,it isn't going anywhere.At the end of the day,people only care about the returns on. Doesn't matter what pigs you have managed to drag in your team.I have seen people making successful ICO's with literally bunch of turds on their team.

I agree with this, at the end of the day its about profit and how does the market responded specifically in long run business but with good promoting skills and mass media that would raised the probability of success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
Look at Red Lanterns team https://ico.red-lanterns.com/ It seems to me very influental
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
March 17, 2018, 11:09:31 AM
Almost every coin has its own development team. Which team is the strongest and most promising in your opinion?
For old generation crypto coins their development teams are not well and its difficult to check all ctocheck check their teams and I think this process can be done on a monthly basis instead of the overall ratings. For monthly ratings check out Ian Balina on youtube.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 10:58:02 AM
Its hard to know which is which but there is icorating.com if you have something to based on. Thats the one how you find. Theres also way by reading their whitepaper and talking and asking questions about the developer in each in telegram or direct message from any social media and emails. Be creative and resourceful.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 10:35:18 AM
I didn't learnt about teams deeply, but ETH, Litecoin and Waves teams seems to me quite good. But I am sure,that there are only a few team members, which launched several projects in crypto space, so we can talk about team only in terms of 1 executed project.
Activity: 96
March 17, 2018, 09:43:50 AM
can you tell me how to see a good and strong team performance on an ongoing project in an ico?
Activity: 182
March 17, 2018, 09:42:08 AM
you know that bitcoin is the powerful coin and people know it's fast trading and it's never gonna go down so thats obvious that bitcoin have powerful team too

No doubt bitcoin has a strong team but some other coins (eth) have an arguably better tech. So I think eth will eventually replace bitcoin because of that.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
March 17, 2018, 09:36:21 AM
Singularitynet, almost all of their members has a PHD.
Cardano, Also very qualified team with a strong academic background.
Neo, the chinese goverment?
Activity: 136
March 17, 2018, 09:34:11 AM
to see team performance I think is very difficult, but can be seen from a good work process and good. I think that's a strong team.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
March 17, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
Of course along with the idea and management experience matters a lot, if a team have a good background the chances are high that the project will be successful.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 17, 2018, 08:35:30 AM
Most of the time it's hard to judge, because even a very good team, they may still be after received most of the money, only focus on the enjoyment, and stop the development of the project, so I suggest that you focus on each project gtihub code, you can find some good projects.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
March 17, 2018, 08:34:37 AM
It doesn't matter.You can bring 10 clones of Albert Einstein on your team but if your coin is not liked by the community,it isn't going anywhere.At the end of the day,people only care about the returns on. Doesn't matter what pigs you have managed to drag in your team.I have seen people making successful ICO's with literally bunch of turds on their team.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
March 17, 2018, 08:34:31 AM
Yes there are many strong team joining in the ICO but it wont matter because what matters most are the investors investing that particular ICO. The ICO commitment on that project is the best way to determine the ICO success. Its clear objective on why they will implement that kind of project and the area with the project to he implemented. However, there are certain project like ASTORGAME ICO where you do not need an area to visit on where you invested your money. It is done through online and you can participate online also. These are the very important thing that an ICO should have. Participating events without going to a certain place. This project also promotes ESPORTS and mass gambling. Indeed a very good project. If you wish to learn more about the ASTORGAME ICO visit the website with the link provided:

www.astorgame.com
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
March 17, 2018, 08:33:47 AM
The large coins have all excellent teams behind, but I think that NEO is particularly strong with the CoZ development group and a quick governance system. Many ICOs will use it in the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
March 17, 2018, 08:32:37 AM
i like electrify asia team very much nowadays. they are also in contact with vitalik and ethereum team. They have a very good project and even this crap market condition their token price is over ico price.
Activity: 308
March 17, 2018, 08:31:05 AM
It is difficult to answer this question. There are too many projects and each project is a team. We can only find out which teams are interested in investing. Can not find it all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
March 17, 2018, 08:15:38 AM
It seems to me that a major share of the success of the coin depends on to attract the attention of speculators. They fill the coins with money and create a hype around the coins. In this whirlpool they collect the main income from this project and then leave the coin and move on to the next project. Only a few coins can then live and develop. It does not seem the raids of locusts in a field.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 08:11:24 AM
with a solid team then bitcoin would be a good and profitable investment
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 08:07:32 AM
i love bitcoin thats why i choise in most strongest team is bitcoin. its nice to have that team or coin. bitcoin is the most and the best coin for me. because of its price and to its ability to increased and decreased of its price. but it can rise up monthly in huge..
I agree to that, for me also bitcoin is the strongest among the rest because I think aside from increase the value of bitcoin, it is also increasing the number of people joining this kind of forum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
March 17, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

Narrative has an ongoing ICO for a large scale project. Buying 60 neo worth of tokens will give you what they call founder status there, which enables you to "own" certain topic niches. This is a large scale project with high risk. The team looks very strong which was one of my main reasons for participation.

Also notable that the price of Neo got fixed so right now you are buying in cheaper than early participants. Auction for niches and end of ICO are at the end of the month.
Pages:
Jump to: