Pages:
Author

Topic: Strong team - page 3. (Read 625 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 06:32:50 PM
A lot of answers here is that strongest is ethereum and bitcoin team. I agree with that but there are a lot of smaller coins with great teams behind.
DeepOnion has great team. Everyday we can see new features comes out and coin develop very fast in right way.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
March 21, 2018, 06:26:20 PM
Team would be a big factor indeed,because if the team who are handling a centrain coin doesnt know what they are doing surely the project itself wont make it to the top and its either the coin will fail or it will succeed,that is how important the team behind every projects are,research these new project's team background if you didnt get any you probably joining a scam ICO.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
March 21, 2018, 05:50:59 PM
I'm sure that a strong team is very important for the project. Sometimes it becomes the most important element of project success. A weak team will not be able to promote a good idea.
Activity: 117
March 21, 2018, 05:45:46 PM
This is not easy question to answer. There are lot of good team with great projects! Personally, team i like/trust the most is syscoin team.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 21, 2018, 05:39:36 PM
Almost every coin has its own development team. Which team is the strongest and most promising in your opinion?
A very broad and ambiguous question. I think that the best teams are those teams that are engaged in top projects(Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin)
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 05:35:24 PM
I think that the most successful team is still the NEO team, they are very successful in promoting their coins and it is becoming more popular outside the Asian countries.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
March 21, 2018, 04:55:33 PM
Good question! I think the team of the Titanium project, very professional, showed themselves well in a stressful situation when they were robbed and maintain high-level feedback.
Activity: 132
March 21, 2018, 04:49:07 PM
Almost every coin has its own development team. Which team is the strongest and most promising in your opinion?
I think bitcoin is the most powerful team cux you know that it is handling all the crypto market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 04:31:19 PM
I think a strong development team along with well defined idea matters a lot.When an eminent and experienced team would support a product definitely that product would attract community and as a result of that adoption rate of that product would rise that will induce a high price.A successful team behind every project is the backbone of that product.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
March 21, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

in MY opinion- idea should going with team
in first time project must to have a idea

strong idea, potential+team i see in Byteball team - i think that guys make a future
Activity: 201
March 21, 2018, 04:13:39 PM
One of the strongest teams I consider the Universa project team. Read on the Internet.
I also think the EQUI team is a strong team. Considering what this project is doing, Doug is a man with a lot of experience in this field.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2018, 04:10:33 PM
No team can beat BTC right now, always a top team until now.
Bitcoin could be defeated, there would have to be another coin that would have to replace it though. That would require a lot of effort.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
March 21, 2018, 04:09:13 PM
A strong development team is certainly really good. But even more important is the idea that the project is carrying and trying to implement. Even a hundred very steep programmer, can not create a wave of interest in uninteresting development. Remember the fate of one apple company in the 90's.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
March 21, 2018, 04:06:31 PM
That is a very tricky question, all we can get to know about the team is from their linkedin and other social media profiles, so all we can know is their background, track record and work experience, if you are satisfied from these points then you can be confident about the project, but to be honest all these things can still not guarantee the success of any project.
Activity: 29
March 21, 2018, 04:04:26 PM
i think ethereum is the strongest one, this coin has a big prospect and has a bright future and experts think this coin can pass bitcoin
But what we will see next big coin, with strong team, huh? Especially if something goes wrong with Ethereum.. Maybe Monero with their anonimity?
Activity: 68
March 21, 2018, 03:55:04 PM
That's always hard to say right, not all is predictible in that way. But i believe in Waves development team.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 06:26:23 AM
A team with experience is not otherwise. Many IСO are headed by the founders of certain coins in the market and they know perfectly how to do better and which direction is more promising. It is these and should be considered first.
So you better check history of where worked before some of develop team. And after that you check price history of coins from these projects, check on was it scam before, or not, and etc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
March 20, 2018, 03:32:08 AM
The best teams have the projects whose coins are successful today. The team plays a very important role in a project and influences its evolution.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
March 20, 2018, 03:08:20 AM
Team should not be fake  Cool very often advisers and team members are fake, they are not participating in the project.
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
March 20, 2018, 03:06:10 AM
To have a strong dev team is very important. But the problem is, that 90% of all the people who buys a coin doesnt look at the team or the project. They just looking for good profit. SO they dont care if the dev team are just some 16 year old teenager kids with some programming skills or a team of elite universe graduate people. I think thats a very important point when you invest in a coin. So for me, one of the strongest and best teams are the devs from deeponion. They hae real good programming skills and also always new ideads to bring their coins to the next level!
Pages:
Jump to: