Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 44. (Read 44221 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hi all
I have more than 100 million coin of stronghand
I keep them in coinexchang platform …

So….. Should I have my own wallet outsite coinexchange… .. Or no !!!!!

Think the support still working https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/home
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi all
I have more than 100 million coin of stronghand
I keep them in coinexchang platform …

So….. Should I have my own wallet outsite coinexchange… .. Or no !!!!!

Activity: 2
Questions:
Since the New coin for SHND is coming does that mean SHND isn't going to be developed on anymore and thus not increase in value?
If I exchange my SHND with the new coin then the volume/shares I have for SHNd will decrease, because the new coin will be higher in value, correct?

Also, can someone please explain what staking is for this new coin. Explain as if I am a retarded whale that was just born.

thanks.
Activity: 27
I love this coins
#shnd,
Have 147k shnd hodl
,,Soon good to be a millionaire
Because shnd this month
To the moon

#hodl shnd
And buy more
Activity: 4
Hello, please enter and vote for SHND on jalapen.io to add the coin in this platform coming soon https://twitter.com/SHNDcoin/status/954599843137142785
Activity: 88
Thanks Bamba nicely designed website
http://stronghandscoin.com/

fake site, not enter!!!
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
Thanks Bamba nicely designed website
http://stronghandscoin.com/
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
This coin will be among the coins that will be break the walls in 2018, it will not just happen if the community does not give the dev team their full support. The only thing wee need to do as a community is to buy and hold, also stay positive by posting positive comments and creating awareness the any way we can. Long live #STRONGHANDS
Activity: 5
I have triend mining the pools but still not getting any payment. I have stopped as I show it working. Running CCMiner as suggest CCminer shows accept blocks on sha256d website shows shares amount.

pool.stronghands.rock
and also173.249.24.237:8080

No payment no info on earnings.

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!

try here, you can easily see the latest release
https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands-012x/releases

there's a minor updated v0125,
and we'll probably through a couple more minor updates out along the way.

Hello, Bumba  Smiley
 Do you know b3? They made an interesting change of their currency.
 What was B3 now is KB3. Could we make them do the same?
 SHND would be GSHND, just change the units in the Wallets. At the end of the process, we would have 9 zeros less in the coin.
I hope this makes sense to you.  Wink
Activity: 88
friend, download StrongHands official wallet and save your coins! I believe that in the first post of this forum you can find more explanations about ... go to the moon, my brother! Welcome to family!
Activity: 3
hi all,

What is best wallet to store this coins? i am not techie please so the simplest wallet. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

try here, you can easily see the latest release
https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands-012x/releases

there's a minor updated v0125,
and we'll probably through a couple more minor updates out along the way.
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
Good one. Am awaiting the hard fork. Are we to leave our coin on exchanges.

Yeah I love it too
Thanks DEV for all the hard work. StrongHand is becoming popular here in Los Angeles. What I love about this coin is that the community mostly holding,  supply is rising but no-one is dumping.  It's a great team work between community and development team
Activity: 1
Hi Everyone

i just joined up, I am a stronghands believer and am happy with my 13 million to date, i will be looking for more soon.

because this coin is cheap and i see a future here i am telling all my workmates of stronghands and have told friends i am willing to buy for them and show them how to store stronghands in a wallet, teach them a bit whilst using stronghands.

i have been reading through the forum replies as well as looking on the reddit page and i am real happy to be here.

Activity: 62
Merit: 6
Activity: 350
Good one. Am awaiting the hard fork. Are we to leave our coin on exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Please excuse my tardiness, I was going to post this yesterday, but here we are and it's today already ...
I thought perhaps a minor dev update could be in order Smiley only in regards to how the code changes are coming and devloping Wink

By now we have a healthy posse of people helping out in all fields of the stronghands universe and  things are moving along swimmingly.
I came onto stronghands knowing there were a few obvious issues that must be dealt with if it is to survive,
and a few things that could do with some tweaking.

---
The obvious issues are, transactions breaking the wallet if the transaction is over 2 billion, and coin supply being misreported.
The tweaking issues could be the reward structure and the current coin supply.

In regards to the obvious:
The 2 billion limit issue is because the wallet fails to reject such transactions, so far we have developed a fix for the qt wallet,
whilst the daemon version still must be worked on further.

The coin supply issue is to do with a integer overflow where the value is too large for the coded integer type, so we are looking at converting the integer type to another that is capable to handle the large values.
This issue is particularly important because the way things are going the same issue is possible to occur with individual staking transactions .. if the transaction were old enough.
It's also possible that by the time our over all changes take effect, the coin supply will have become large enough to break the next largest integer type.

As to the tweaking issues:
There will be a hard fork coming,
this fork looks to include such as a gradual reduction in % returns, current discussion is with keeping 1200% for the next 3 months, 600% for 3 months, 300% for 3 months, then switching to a fixed reward - the value of this fixed reward will be determined to maintain a healthy reward structure for hodling and to keep long term inflation down.
Also an increase in PoW rewards to encourage mining participation.

There will be a vote for final POW/POS rewards.

The fork will also include an increase in the value of possible transactions, at the moment all transactions are limited to a theoretical maximum of 2 billion coins, with a 12 trillion coin supply, raising this 2 billion limit seems a useful thing to happen.

The fork will not address the current coin supply, but there are plans to create a new Masternode Currency, this will be attainable through swapping/purchasing with SHNDS, with the coins being burnt.

-
Other things in progress are updated graphics, updated code base,

Acheivments so far include:
An updated graphic (we still need some more variations to fully update the qt wallet),
numerous seeders which are now hard coded to help with network connections,
various mining pools,

This is only a quick note, and only addresses development in the code area Wink so i could expand more and say how wonderful everything is, but i'll leave it here with just a quick thanks to everyone involved in helping to keep SHNDS alive.

i am but one star in the SHND universe, and the universe is ever expanding .....
Activity: 15
Pages:
Jump to: