Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 46. (Read 44221 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Someone has put in 0.5 BTC to buy SHND yesterday. I feel so sorry for whoever did that. Instead of buying billions of SHND they bought just 50 mil due to the SAT conversion.

Hello
I signed up just to answer you
he has to buy for 1 sat so the lowest price but as the bitcoin is low he has not pay dear. So when Bitcoin goes back it resells 1 sat and it's all good for him.
he is right to do like his.
he recovers the difference on his bitcoin in the end.
sorry for my english I'm french
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
Well I invested $2000 on ripple when it was $.01. I made close to $595k (trading fee sucks). Would've made more if I waited when it was at $3.5, but I'm happy.

I did hours of research with stronghands and I know is wise investment.

I'm 21 years old, never thought I ever bought my first lambo at early age.  I quit my statistical analysis job since investing had better statistics. 😁

Lambo ha ?
You talk,I get a Hard On on StrongHand lol
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Well I invested $2000 on ripple when it was $.01. I made close to $595k (trading fee sucks). Would've made more if I waited when it was at $3.5, but I'm happy.

I'm 21 years old, never thought I ever bought my first lambo at early age.  I quit my statistical analysis job since investing had better statistics. 😁
Congratilations about your profit. Some coins we almost know if they will "moon" or not, others we never now, thats my opnion.
Activity: 20

Activity: 208
Merit: 51
I SUPPORT CRYPTO!!! ;^)
Someone just bought stronghands at 1.14515048 BTC and another for 0.85484952 BTC.

Stronghands will be going to the moon sooner than expected !!!

Do you think so? I already saw many times that devs need to burn a big quantity of Stronghands coins, this is real or not?

Yes of course it will rise. Sold my ripple at $3 when I purchase at $.01.

Look at peer-asset, their minting is energy efficient.  Has strong community developers, check out the github... every algorithm the developers submitted are reviewed.

Look through the blockchain system. Stronghands has great value.

LET'S GO STRONGHANDS !!!
Nice move with you ripple mate, hope you can do the same with Strong hands, thats means i do it too Grin
Someone just bought stronghands at 1.14515048 BTC and another for 0.85484952 BTC.

Do you think so? I already saw many times that devs need to burn a big quantity of Stronghands coins, this is real or not?

Yes of course it will rise. Sold my ripple at $3 when I purchase at $.01.

Look at peer-asset, their minting is energy efficient.  Has strong community developers, check out the github... every algorithm the developers submitted are reviewed.

Look through the blockchain system. Stronghands has great value.

LET'S GO STRONGHANDS !!!
Strong Hand only need little push from the takeover team. The community is getting big and bigger everyday. The telegram group is almost 2k members now and still growing. Let wait and see what the take over team have for us. But lets buy and hold.

i like your words and hope you right mate, let´s see what gonna happen with stonghands in a near future, i believe it!
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Strong Hand only need little push from the takeover team. The community is getting big and bigger everyday. The telegram group is almost 2k members now and still growing. Let wait and see what the take over team have for us. But lets buy and hold.

Stronghand doesn't go down much as the crypto market…… ..

Most coins lost more than 50% of their value  this last 2 weeks

while stronghand price is stable this last 2 weeks…… ..
Great support

Exactly. This coin getting great support.
Activity: 15
Stronghand doesn't go down much as the crypto market…… ..

Most coins lost more than 50% of their value  this last 2 weeks

while stronghand price is stable this last 2 weeks…… ..
Great support
Someone has put in 0.5 BTC to buy SHND yesterday. I feel so sorry for whoever did that. Instead of buying billions of SHND they bought just 50 mil due to the SAT conversion.

Well guys like him will help to drive the price up.  That's how these market works.  More people buying at higher price, the higher the price will jump.

Just like the time where the market buy at $99,000 with BTC the price jump to .000130 from .000004 . I believe this coin will skyrocket to moon like when I believe doge coin and believe in ripple when ripple was $.01.

Well one thing is the cheapest, second this is a great crypto  with great fundamental.  This coin will stay and it has been, it deserve the raise of its real value.
Shnd, again with a unreal price, so bought another million portion to keep here in my Strong hands  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
people promoting this coins are those who registered in this forum from last year August till this year.
this is what i discovered.

i hope this aint another sham.

lets keep hoping

I think you understand a lot about fakes, is that right?
I'll keep an eye on you and your reputation here.

rather keep an eye on shnd coin.
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
people promoting this coins are those who registered in this forum from last year August till this year.

lets keep hoping

Don't worry man, we need him as well. He is the one that's going to wait for a while, then purchase from me and you when the price is over 50 sats on BTC
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!

lets keep hoping

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I hear something about, SHND Dice site?  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

lets keep hoping
Pages:
Jump to: