Pages:
Author

Topic: STRONGHANDS - Community Take Over - NEED MINERS - page 45. (Read 44221 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Which wallet are you guys using?  The guy on Youtube had to change the ports to make it work.  Thanks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Is stronghands a memecoin? I keep seeing it pop up.

Is it worth buying some? The supply is a bit ridiculous.

Well they are going to reduce the staking reward. Its 100% a month right now.. hope i'm early enough to double my coins...
Wallet syncing takes time though, and no bootstrap Sad

Lol is it really 100% a month? Interesting take. I might buy some just for the hell of it, not sure though
Activity: 2
Question, I have some SHND. And coinexchange allows to sell it and gain bitcoin, but will I been waiting for 20-30 years before I get it or will it be quick?

Should I wait for SHND to rise, before I sell it for bitcoin?

Also, I did BTC to DoDGE and then DODGE to SHND was that the correct approach.

Thanks, LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL
Activity: 20
https://www.reddit.com/r/stronghands/comments/7r53tp/unintended_or_intended_brilliance_in_this_coin/

This person made great point. This is my reason to invest and hodl / hold.

I invest great deal by buying in BTC recently in goals of achieving pumping the value of this coin and it worked. From .000002 into .000003. In hopes that developers also see that the community is here to support you, devs.

LET'S make this coin for broader use.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
i've sent shd to the bumba wallet, still after 30 min no coins visible
any clue?

please arrive in the discord server (find link in the first post)
come to channel #wallet-help-chat
Activity: 47
i've sent shd to the bumba wallet, still after 30 min no coins visible
any clue?
legendary

The only solution is a hard fork issuing the new coins for free and at prorata Like BTC or NXT are doing also called a snapshot. That's how it works for a decentralized blockchain. It will be called called SHND2 or + or whatever but Stronghands "vanilla" will continue to work as long as the blockchain is alive. That's the only way.

vanilla has issues of usability and potential breakability,
rpc call getinfo already has broken value moneysupply,

it is possible that no-one will ever stake enough to break rewards, but with a maximum age of 65 years it is possible,

but even without that breaking, i'll argue that the 2 billion send limit is too low, and the % returns are too high,

don't forget that the apparent "decentralized blockchain" was created by a centralized point,
the whole "decentralized" shtick is mainly about how data is stored, and not how the chain is created/maintained.

for the fork to work, the decentralized network will switch from one protocol to another and continue on.
when we fork, you are welcome to keep Stronghands Vanilla alive and even convince the exchanges and network members not to update. it is up to all members on the network to update however they feel.
Activity: 41

if you want a small coin supply please check such coins as 42. with an apparent total supply of 42 coins ever.

there are plans to reduce both coin supply and inflation, but SHND will still be a coin with a large supply Smiley

Let me be clear.

There will never be any coin burn on this coin.
There will never be any coin swap on this coin.

The original dev is gone but the coin is alive, it's in the same state as Bitcoin.
You won't reach any consensus on burning coin and the same goes for swap unless the blockchain is dead. It's not the case here. That's what decentralization is about. Bumba is  a competent dev but the coin is far beyond him or the original dev. As said above 70% of nodes are japanese.
As long as a minimal amount of nodes agrees to run on whatever version it will go as it is.

The only solution is a hard fork issuing the new coins for free and at prorata Like BTC or NXT are doing also called a snapshot. That's how it works for a decentralized blockchain. It will be called called SHND2 or + or whatever but Stronghands "vanilla" will continue to work as long as the blockchain is alive. That's the only way.

Can you please explain how do you perform supply reduction then (unless it's a swap that can or can't succeed) ?
legendary
why in the hell they did such an enormous quantity of coins? and some decimal points also
Good question bro, also like to have an answer.

if you want a small coin supply please check such coins as 42. with an apparent total supply of 42 coins ever.

there are plans to reduce both coin supply and inflation, but SHND will still be a coin with a large supply Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
why in the hell they did such an enormous quantity of coins? and some decimal points also
Good question bro, also like to have an answer.
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
So guys,  just out of the curiosity I checked every exchange and every market mentioned in CoinMarketCap BTC, DOGE, CNY , XP. Either something wrong with my Basic Math or I'm correct and it's ONLY  1.3 trillion.
Can someone please double check .
Thanks

There is something wrong with your basic maths Cheesy

They are currently 12.97 trillion, and it looks like the stake is working full steam ahead.  Shocked

I need that GED after all.
So how high this can go ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
So guys,  just out of the curiosity I checked every exchange and every market mentioned in CoinMarketCap BTC, DOGE, CNY , XP. Either something wrong with my Basic Math or I'm correct and it's ONLY  1.3 trillion.
Thanks

They are currently 12.97 trillion, and it looks like the stake is working full steam ahead.  Shocked
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
Thanks

Thanks
Activity: 38
the only way this coin will survive are , if someone buy 12 trillion and burn.
every day the supply increase, this is scarry.
The are 13 trillion now. please stop  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Pac has 2 trillion supply and Sprouts has 2 trillion supply
Pac valued at $.000089
Sprouts valued at $0.000008

Both has 2 trillion supply, Pac is about 11 times the value of Sprouts, so does supply volume matters? No.

At one point Pac is at $.000300. At the same 2 trillion supply... Get the idea? Supply volume doesn't matter.
Activity: 112
24 hours circulation $379110.84 Doge
                                     $40505.57 BTC

coinmarketcap.com should fix price ratio. These are regular price circulation everyday on doge.

Well you're not the only Toyota fanboy 2JZ-GTE... You meant a build ported, sleeved and polish. That's for high school kids.

Sure is capable high output h.p and durable,  though is not the same looks when you drive an Italian like a stuck up.

How do we post picture?  Would like to take a picture of my phone on my trade transactions with my lambo behind my phone next to my original mint 98 Supra twin turbo & my Long beach blue pearl 02 NSX...

Not trying to show off, just a bit proud. Well maybe a little... I'm still a kid at heart...
Hey Dev
So it's looks like  NovaExchange is back and running. Can we vote to get in ?
Hey everyone I have a good filling by the end of next week StrongHand will have its Biggest Pump.
My crypto community is super strong and powerful, and many big guys are closely looking here. One more Push and we'll wake up on Moon.
Have fun
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Well I invested $2000 on ripple when it was $.01. I made close to $595k (trading fee sucks). Would've made more if I waited when it was at $3.5, but I'm happy.

I did hours of research with stronghands and I know is wise investment.

I'm 21 years old, never thought I ever bought my first lambo at early age.  I quit my statistical analysis job since investing had better statistics. 😁

Lambo ha ?
You talk,I get a Hard On on StrongHand lol

Lambo... lol a worked 2JZ-GTE would flog that and be 1/3rd the price and still be nice Cheesy

Also owning a posh car gives you the pinky finger attention haha
Pages:
Jump to: