Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 14. (Read 72543 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
if I want to browse the web on the sub network for free I need to run a node. Right?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Can anyone tell me or guide me where  I can read how substratum is different from Tor?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
will i get extra reward for running sub node if I hold extra substratum in wallet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Now the wait continues for the public beta, once that is released I think we will have a huge influx of investors and as well as institutional investors, with the CNN headline news mini documentary thats coming out, it could make all the difference.
Activity: 460
I don't think running a sub node will be massively profitable, I imagine it will just be a way to monitise the extra bandwidth you have while your not using it
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
You can follow up with the project through their telegram group or just follow them on twitter. They will be releasing a mini documentary in april on CNN headlines news, that should grab alot of attention.

Do you know, when will the documentary be on CNN?
Would like to see, what will it say
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Timing is everything in any market, and a major point here is back when SUB was $0.09 true believers in the potential for the project didn't think it was overvalued.
Activity: 854
I understand that this market can be a little depressing, it could even go lower. I don’t care really because longterm it won’t matter!
Activity: 460
The problem is that most people are used to quick gains and are not willing to wait.
Activity: 854
I remember November last year, sub went from 0.09 to 0.40/0.70 and some guys were complaining they loaded of 100k SUB
Activity: 621
It's good to know are they plan to change ERC20 tokens to their own blockchain tokens
Activity: 422
There are also many posts/videos of folks on Reddit and Twitter testing 0.2.0 in the test groups

Hopefully I can run a substratum node towards the end of the year setting up a couple things on my side, but from what I understand everything works very easy, thats one thing they focused on heavy which was getting the platform to as many people as possible and making it easy to use.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello. I'm very interested. Is it right that I understand the approximate percentage of the extraction of substratum in the future ??
1.Network speed: 80%
2.Power GPU & CPU:10%
3.Quantity RAM:10%
Thanks!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Excellent news about the CNN mini documentary, will get alot of new exposure and hopefully some newbie investors will jump on board. Wonder how short a mini documentary is though! are we talking less than 5 minutes or 10-20?
F2b
Activity: 2095
Merit: 897
I had like to try the beta substratum node on my computer or vps . How do I go about it?

You don't go about it. In other words, you can't go about it. Look at the twitter accounts of those who have supposedly been chosen by the team and have tried the beta. Some are new accounts, others have been shilling sub in all their tweet history. What does that tell you?

People, stay away from this joke of a project, there are so many red flags.
Whitepaper: 1. There is ZERO technical details in there. It looks more like a storybook than anything else. 2. There have been mistakes regarding dates and numbers in the whitepaper that they have so far fixed.

Website: When you visit the website, this is the first thing you encounter: "Substratum is an open-source network " Two things: 1. Where is the source code 2. Why is it not open source after almost one year after the ico. Don't tell me they haven't put the code in github so it doesn't get coppied by others. This is a high school kid excuse. Shift has its code in github. Raiden Network the core developers of Ethereum have made their world changing project available in github. Komodo, EOS, 0x, Lisk, hundreds of other projects. Multi billion projects that hundreds of people have been working on are available on github.

Team: The team is the biggest joke of all. They claim they have worked for fortune 500 companies, but I couldn't even verify that. They have the endorsement of literally no one.

Telegram: They have constantly been banning people for raising any concern.

Paid shill: They paid Mcafee, datadash, Young And Investing, other youtubers and many websites to shill sub.

The tech: NOBODY needs this so called technology. The ability to surf the web anonymously already exists through many different means. VPN, Tor even Opera Browser has come up with a fully functional feature that let's you turn their built-in vpn on and surf the web anonymously. This whole "making the world a decentralized place through mass adoption" is all just a fugazzi. It truly makes me laugh to see people falling for this.

This was my 2 satoshis. Do what you want people, but I dumped this shitcoin at 4x. I felt it is necessary to let others know what's up. Don't forget that People also believed in other shitcoins like ETN, TRX, XVG, OCN and look how that turned out.

In fact, I don't know what to think about this project.

In one's hand, the idea of the project can be a good idea (that's the only thing where I don't agree with you), many people do trust it, the team is giving news regularly. They have a physical office (by the way, if somebody is near, could you try to go there ?). I really want to believe in it, even if I didn't invest.

But in the other hand, as you said, there is no code, they said the next version would be open source but can we trust them ? There is no technical information in the whitepaper or in the videos. They try to show that they are working but look at my last post here, it seems like they are just redirecting the traffic.

A thing is sure, I don't like the way they communicate with the community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
You can follow up with the project through their telegram group or just follow them on twitter. They will be releasing a mini documentary in april on CNN headlines news, that should grab alot of attention.
Is it sure? it's going to play a team's small documentary on the CNN headline? This will bring an active signal to people.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
It's been awhile now. Where can I follow up with the project?
Thanks.
 Hi I was wondering, after the testing of Beta through various users around the world, how many countries will be available to run th pfficial beta release, is it a set of specific regions, or anywhere around the world?
Pages:
Jump to: