Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 42. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
There are a lot of new things coming up for Substratum and their community is very active.Its hard to get that amount of votes on Binance. Hats off to Substratum. I personally think their project is amazing. And that's why it is gaining so much attention. This is something that anyone can use and its ease of access. This makes earning crypto easy and your benefiting the whole network structure. This is the kinda of innovation we need and the applications that can utilize the Blockchain is a very useful way. There is a lot of room for growth and this can target so many regions of the globe.
Activity: 210
Today is a public holiday for Binance, but I imagine announcement will be made soon. As for the circulating token supply, founder's tokens were moved from the main wallets and locked, which is why circulating supply increased. But the burned tokens also got updated in the total supply. We still have one more burn coming up. But it was announced that we got approved to be listed on another top 10 exchange also. So big things happening going forward.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
When will be the listing on Binance? Good job that we win the vote  Grin
Activity: 198
Looks like coinmarketcap adjusted the circulating supply...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/substratum/

But still a lot  Undecided

Good question: How much will be burned @ tokenburn 3? 60 million is a small number indeed... Especially with a total supply of 352 million tokens...
he said 100m. so 250m total and 126m circulating, in the end.
I have still not received their tokens, and I sent several emails with no response.CAN ADVISE WHERE TO GO HERE ARE THE ADMINS
if you cant get on slack, pm them on facebook. they will get right back to you. emails will not work.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I have still not received their tokens, and I sent several emails with no response.CAN ADVISE WHERE TO GO HERE ARE THE ADMINS
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looks like coinmarketcap adjusted the circulating supply...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/substratum/

But still a lot  Undecided

Good question: How much will be burned @ tokenburn 3? 60 million is a small number indeed... Especially with a total supply of 352 million tokens...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Good go sell, i want cheap SUB.
So what is going on with token burn 3? How many tokens are getting burned again? Hopefully not just another 60m? This leaves an extra 54m coins for Substrat to flood into the market, sell off, and drop the price again with.

If anyone has doubts --burning coins has nothing to do with price other than it will not allow Substrat to pull bs like this off anymore.
306,028,649 SUB Tokens now

Raised to 346m

Day later $12m is pulled out of the market. Guess  the "advisors" got their "bonuses as planned".

Market drops from .18 to .12

This crap better stop if Substrat is as legit as they are telling us they are. So far there has been a lot of complete bs to put up with since day 1.
Activity: 10
When is the binance vote over?
Activity: 524
Merit: 502
scamcoin, these extra coins are going to get dumped on us to 1 satoshi. Shame it had potential, but obviously set up to rob us.
Activity: 1
Hi, I still have not received the due credit & bonus for my contribution to substratum.

I filled out the contribution form twice (first time with wrong contribution amount that included transaction, and second time with the right contribution amount, with a comment explaining the reason why for the second time).

There was no problem communicating & proving my contribution, with below email acknowledgement from Substratum team ([email protected]) on September 27th, and I still haven't received my contribution credit, and I get no replies for my inquiries to [email protected]:

(On September 27, Substratum Team said following)
'
> Thanks for the screenshot, we will submit this
> transfer to you eth wallet within 24 hours.  Thanks.
> Regards,
> Substratum Team
'

Please give me my contribution credit & bonus.

My ether wallet address is 0x939B546A595F3E7Bc015Ac6ca2892f2BFcA220af
Here's the contribution transaction-ID: fbe972e5321cd6b7ca325c820ce3adb829424d89a85828cafc2ebeed032a01a8
Amount Sent: 0.0856
Pay Using: Bit Coin
My account email: [email protected]

Thank you for your time & best regards,

- Leo

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

It's now 346,091,449 looks like the tokens grow by millions everyday, I thought unsold tokens were being burnt.

46m extra tokens added in one day is almost $8m in the pocket of substrat team, if this tokens keep growing at this rate it will kill off the prices, surely there has to be an explanation to investors on what is going on.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

It's now 346,091,449 looks like the tokens grow by millions everyday, I thought unsold tokens were being burnt.

Activity: 26
You can learn about the team here: https://substratum.net/

There are also links to their linkedin profiles.
Activity: 46
Is there any more information available on the team and what their previous experience is?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Congratulations for the success of the project. I hope Subtratum will be listed soon on Binance because the project got the highest votes. I bought the Sub from the ICO project and now my profit was x2, thanks to the Sub development team
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Congrats to substratum winner of binance contest!  Grin
Can't wait for the opening on the binance exchange!
Mooning time  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: