Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 38. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
hi, can anyone point me in the right direction to some good info on how to set up a node. I'd really like to get involved but I can't find anything on their website.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Great interview DataDash did with the CEO of Substratum, Justin Tabb:

https://youtu.be/FfdemzFBBnk

Thanks for the link, I just watched it. Right now Substratum is under the radar with a low cap, I'm convinced it will go all the way up! Next year to the moon!  Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I heard others say they have been investing in Substratum, but they didn't give a compelling reason why. It wasn't until recently that I watched a video by a Youtuber who gave an opinion as to why Substratum appears to be a good investment opportunity to him. He explained things clearly, emphasizing the highlights of the project and how it could potentially be of great benefit to people across the Internet. As a result, I am all in on Substratum!

Here's a link to the video that convinced me to buy Substratum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nngvoooR7M

Yeah! I watched that video too. Decentralizing the Internet is a big thing. Everybody could benefit with Substratum, not just the countries where their goverments are hardcore on censorship. I'm all in too!

Great project for many people in the world. Substratum will give a good chance to use internet without censorship and return a freedom in communication. This is very promising for medium and long-term investments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Great interview DataDash did with the CEO of Substratum, Justin Tabb:

https://youtu.be/FfdemzFBBnk
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Nothing yet.
A few UI shown.
They expect to release a beta version at the end of the year.
Community is active. But still a lot of questions...

An these questions are been answered, they can't release a product that fast, of course is going to take some time. I'm confident enough in Substratum team Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Nothing yet.
A few UI shown.
They expect to release a beta version at the end of the year.
Community is active. But still a lot of questions...
I heard others say they have been investing in Substratum, but they didn't give a compelling reason why. It wasn't until recently that I watched a video by a Youtuber who gave an opinion as to why Substratum appears to be a good investment opportunity to him. He explained things clearly, emphasizing the highlights of the project and how it could potentially be of great benefit to people across the Internet. As a result, I am all in on Substratum!

Here's a link to the video that convinced me to buy Substratum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nngvoooR7M

Yeah! I watched that video too. Decentralizing the Internet is a big thing. Everybody could benefit with Substratum, not just the countries where their goverments are hardcore on censorship. I'm all in too!
Activity: 512
Merit: 20

I ain't going to dump my Substratum tokens no way, I will lock them and the only way im going to use them is to own a substratum supernode.
if i remember correctly i read somewhere that in january a beta version of (cant recall atm..sry) will be launched. Am i misinformed? Roll Eyes
So? Still, why would people dump their coins then in January? Substratum investors are generally long-term investors, not dumpers.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
if i remember correctly i read somewhere that in january a beta version of (cant recall atm..sry) will be launched. Am i misinformed? Roll Eyes
where can i track the devs doings ? Second question, don`t you think that a lot of people will dump their coins in january?

They are very active on their facebook page, you can track their progress there or on their blog. Why would people dump their coins in January?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
where can i track the devs doings ? Second question, don`t you think that a lot of people will dump their coins in january?
Activity: 246
Now would be a great time to buy!
Before end of the year they're trying to get listed on Bittrex, Binance, Coss, Liqui.. And product launch in Januari 2018, this could easily mean new ATH.

Just keep accumulating, buy all the dips. It is an amazing project, using the blockchain as a functional service to descentrilize Internet is a big deal!! Just wait for their product and then moon!

I agree with you on that. The team has been constantly communicating and delivering. Also Binance is getting bigger with more volumes so definitely good for SUB.
Before end of the year they're trying to get listed on Bittrex, Binance, Coss, Liqui.. And product launch in Januari 2018, this could easily mean new ATH.

Just keep accumulating, buy all the dips. It is an amazing project, using the blockchain as a functional service to descentrilize Internet is a big deal!! Just wait for their product and then moon!
This coin need some stable exchanges like Bittrex, poloniex or Kraken to uplift the daily volume and Price of the coin.

I agree, i think they are working on that. Substratum will deliver, when they deliver product it won't matter in what exchange they are. The only way is up.
Activity: 217
This coin need some stable exchanges like Bittrex, poloniex or Kraken to uplift the daily volume and Price of the coin.

Great time to buy i agree, Devs are showing really good development advances, proof of build is a really big green flag. Also Alts pump is not over, we still in time to buy more alts.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

It's on COSS already. Don't know about other exchanges thou
Binance too (my bad), but Bittrex would be the big step.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bittrex/ - $777,041,641 volume
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance/ - $278,995,700 volume

Yes Bittrex has a volume of 2.5 times that of Binance but not long ago Binance had a volume of $120,000,000 so they are pretty big already.

It's on COSS already. Don't know about other exchanges thou
Binance too (my bad), but Bittrex would be the big step.
Pages:
Jump to: