Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 39. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Now would be a great time to buy!
Before end of the year they're trying to get listed on Bittrex, Binance, Coss, Liqui.. And product launch in Januari 2018, this could easily mean new ATH.

It's on COSS already. Don't know about other exchanges thou
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Now would be a great time to buy!
Before end of the year they're trying to get listed on Bittrex, Binance, Coss, Liqui.. And product launch in Januari 2018, this could easily mean new ATH.
Activity: 56
@Seb59,

Right now 'SUB' is an ERC20 token.  So you can store it on myetherwallet and other wallets that accept ERC20 tokens.

Bob

OK, thanks what is the smart contract address ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It is extremely calm on the forum. Did the whole community shift to Reddit or to Telegram?

When price of the Substratum tokens will start to rise we will see many people here. Calm before the big movements. This autumn is a really good season to do a good investments in cheap alts.

After the panic caused by China, the ALTs haven't been the same again. At that moment my portfolio was starting to become very profitable but then everything went to ##´*%. So I hope that the current low for substratum will be the absolute minimum and we will have a warm winter  Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
It is extremely calm on the forum. Did the whole community shift to Reddit or to Telegram?

When price of the Substratum tokens will start to rise we will see many people here. Calm before the big movements. This autumn is a really good season to do a good investments in cheap alts.
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
@Seb59,

Right now 'SUB' is an ERC20 token.  So you can store it on myetherwallet and other wallets that accept ERC20 tokens.

Bob

can i send substratum to ledgerwallet nano s  ?  and how?   

Yes you can send your Sub to your Ledger's Eth address and manage the tokens using MyEtherWallet, see the article here on the ledger site, https://ledger.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/how-to-use-myetherwallet-with-ledger
Activity: 70

Activity: 233
Sorry for the questions, I just discover SUB :
Is there a wallet ?
When the project will be delivered ?

SUB is an ERC 20 token that any ETH wallet should be able to hold it - I recommend MyEtherWallet.com
Activity: 233
Haters are going to be so mad when all the ICO investors make 10-20x their investment before Christmas, this project is a game changer. Someone creating a brand new bitcointalk account to FUD here instead of using their own bitcointalk account?

Kinda shows that this person is just a troll. Anyone that invests will be able to participate in the beta testing of the product before the Alpha launch.

Hey I thought I read that they would launch for us to test at the end of 2017, is that right? Do you know when? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
@Seb59,

Bob

can i send substratum to ledgerwallet nano s  ?  and how?   
Activity: 6
@Seb59,

Bob
Activity: 56
Sorry for the questions, I just discover SUB :
Is there a wallet ?
When the project will be delivered ?
Activity: 70
Why try to get listed on Bittrex? They are not accepting any new coins...
Activity: 6
Hello,

Suggestion on the substratum.net website.  Please take down info related to the ICO raised.

It's old news and prevents the price from going higher as people that want to invest see how much the early investors got the coin for.

Thanks!

Bob
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
They will still burn around 100 mil of coins.

You can apply to be pre beta tester here :
https://substratum.net/focus-group-application/

Price will rise because of the burn?

Sub looks good because many good news here, and people buy now cheap coins for the long term investment. Better to hold this token in portfolio for the next year.

Substraum is just for buy more and hold position

they will deliver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Substratum is a TOP 20 soon ! Is the only one with an original idea : the Internet Decentralized . Has an amaizing team , the project is HUGE , now will be listing on Binance and will PUMP ! And soon on another exchanges, this is the beginning guys , buy & hold , next year you'll have a Lambo

The idea is NOT original, MaidSafe has been working for years on that. The question is if Substratum is or will be a better technology for that and IF it will be able to deliver a working product in a reasonable amount of time. I've seen that there are also people who are skeptical on the project being for real. Time will tell.

Maidsafe is no where near attempting to do what Substratum is doing. You can't even have an original domain without ".maidsafe" in the link. Who in their right mind would want that in their domain? I tried to use maidsafe and gave up. Its poorly done plain and simple. They have had a substantial amount of time to solve the problems, and haven't really made anything much better. I am far more confident in Substratum's plans, and look forward to seeing Substratum surpass Maidsafecoin in no time.
Activity: 474
Can I have Slack invitation link please?
Or when it will be available?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Substratum is a TOP 20 soon ! Is the only one with an original idea : the Internet Decentralized . Has an amaizing team , the project is HUGE , now will be listing on Binance and will PUMP ! And soon on another exchanges, this is the beginning guys , buy & hold , next year you'll have a Lambo

The idea is NOT original, MaidSafe has been working for years on that. The question is if Substratum is or will be a better technology for that and IF it will be able to deliver a working product in a reasonable amount of time. I've seen that there are also people who are skeptical on the project being for real. Time will tell.
Activity: 378
Was mentioned as one of datadash's most promising coins of 2018, good to have the popular youtubers bigging up the coin!
Pages:
Jump to: