Pages:
Author

Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now) - page 40. (Read 72567 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
They will still burn around 100 mil of coins.

You can apply to be pre beta tester here :
https://substratum.net/focus-group-application/

Price will rise because of the burn?

Sub looks good because many good news here, and people buy now cheap coins for the long term investment. Better to hold this token in portfolio for the next year.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250

Price will rise because of the burn?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
This seems like a cool project- can anyone help me with the coin supply discrepancy on CMC? Etherscan and the white paper says 592,000,000 total coins, while CMC says 352,000,000 total coins. I understand the concept about coins being locked up, etc and the white paper discusses this a little bit. However, it's not clear to me where this other 40% of total coins is?

Because the coins were already 2 times burned, the third time will come when Substratum will hit Bittrex.

For me its now one of the most promising project, decentralized internet which will have demand for 750 Milion of people which are censored.
The first version will come already end of 2017. It will be very easy to use and you will get also paid for running the nodes and you dont need to have any additional software for it. They are already looking for people to test their pre beta version,
The team is very activ, they are also working on cryptopay which will come on early 2018, so you can process transactions using any coin. Remember my words that it will be huge Smiley

Can you please tell me How many coins will remain after all that?
This seems like a cool project- can anyone help me with the coin supply discrepancy on CMC? Etherscan and the white paper says 592,000,000 total coins, while CMC says 352,000,000 total coins. I understand the concept about coins being locked up, etc and the white paper discusses this a little bit. However, it's not clear to me where this other 40% of total coins is?

Because the coins were already 2 times burned, the third time will come when Substratum will hit Bittrex.

For me its now one of the most promising project, decentralized internet which will have demand for 750 Milion of people which are censored.
The first version will come already end of 2017. It will be very easy to use and you will get also paid for running the nodes and you dont need to have any additional software for it. They are already looking for people to test their pre beta version,
The team is very activ, they are also working on cryptopay which will come on early 2018, so you can process transactions using any coin. Remember my words that it will be huge Smiley
Activity: 3
Why do not I know this project more ....
Activity: 30
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
We are growing because of the news about new exchange which will come on thursday Smiley

Bittrex?
We are growing because of the news about new exchange which will come on thursday Smiley
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
it took me 2 days to figure it out and it was so simple. Just open the home page substratum.net and under join us click slack logo. There you can generate the invite to your email

https://substratumslack.herokuapp.com/

Not so simple, because "invite limit reached" Sad
Activity: 378
One of the few ICOs I've invested in since August that's gone up post ICO lol
Activity: 10
Great Team ..Always  announcing updates with project.....
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Crypto Lover
Do they have Telegram? slack is shit lot of scammers spamming your e-mail
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
2017-10-15 00:38:07   Distribution   SUB   1000   Awards of SUB Purchases Reward Program

Thank you Binance and SUB for the bounty!
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
it took me 2 days to figure it out and it was so simple. Just open the home page substratum.net and under join us click slack logo. There you can generate the invite to your email

https://substratumslack.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 474
How to get Slack invitation link?
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
Anybody has a working inviting link for slack channel? I am looking all over the net and found only not working links ;/

Activity: 434
Merit: 436
Great more coins for the whales because I'm sure they need it

This won't only profit whales, or it would need 500 of them and it would boost the price a bit more what, in fact, we could really need in this dark BTC days ^^
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
It is good price after we listed on binance, SUB is a terrific project not only you raised decent money, but also the concept of the project. Buying more is good thing when it is cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: