Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me some Good Altcoin for longterm Hold - page 11. (Read 9568 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.

Many altcoin prices are near or just slightly higher than earlier this year. I think that comparing the total market cap of the market has increased to about $ 100 billion. But these altcoin has not yet increased, I think it will increase in the second half of this year
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.
I know that now everyone predicts a start of the altcoin rally and you want to have time to get into the "rocket", but I would advise you not to forget that the altcoins have no bottom and no one knows what will happen to them in a few years. Nevertheless, among all projects, I would single out ethereum and BNB, as the most formed companies at this time. I would not risk buying such alts as Dent, because at any time we can see it for 1 satoshi.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
First of all I want to suggest you to hold onto your ethereum. Ethereum is number one coin behind bitcoin and it will yield good results and give good profits in the long run. If you want other coins, you can buy Binance Coin, which is progressing so much that it has high chance to be the top three coin in the future. Waves, PPT and strat are also good coins.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
After the birth of IEO's, it helps in rising the market so that we can hold the altcoins for better profit. In order to build trust with their users and minimize the risk associated with their investment, an exchange runs an in-depth background check on any project willing to issue tokens through an IEO. If you want to hold any altcoin then you can hold (MZG) https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Investments are more profitable than you still retain the money you have. Investing for the long term should always choose the right coin and have a good prospect in the future. And so far I am observing and having good potential are ETH, LTC, and BNB. I guess you can consider the coin.
Activity: 28
There are many altcoins which are performing very well in the market but if I am talking about my altcoins, then I have some Ether and we all know that ether is a father of altcoins and I have also (MZG) which is also performing very well in the market https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
my personal opinion is altcoins are not good for a long-time hold. If you surely need to go for altcoins just choose top altcoins. unless doing your own research take comments in here as a opinions find good altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 593
You want to invest for the best coin in a long time. I would suggest buying a few at the top of the CMC list. and I have a suggestion for you several altcoin XLM, ADA, EOS, ICX etc. but you have to do some research before making a choice
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
My best picks will be ETH, TRX, EOS, XLM, XRP, VET.  If you noticed, I mentioned top 100 coins on coinmarketcap with great developmental progress
 Everything being equal, holding some for long term will be profitable. But nevertheless, do your own due diligence before any investment, you already know the risk involved in crypto investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
I also think it would be best if you would not rely on suggestions alone since most of them will be biased towards one coin. I guess the best thing to do is to do an extensive research on some promising coins / projects and check and assess its fundamentals and this should give you critical information and serve you a basis for your decision whether to  invest on it or not. Imho.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5

You need to keep some of your eth and also top up your portfolios with Neo, Eos as well as Xlm
I don’t know much about dent at all

All altcoins are good; if you can spot the right ones
Activity: 2
VOIDcube because the make crypto games check them out at voidcube.io
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
l have read your post. l don't know, can l help you or suggest, but let me express my opinion. BTC is the best, more than that it is king of crypto, it is blatantly obvious. You have to be aware of risk to holding some altcoins, but you can invest top altcoins. l'm particularly keen on ETH too, that is why it has the best future.
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
for an altcoin long-term investment I think you are right to buy ethereum binance and litecoin also need to be considered because they can rise quickly or the top 10 altcoins,do not recommend for new coins because the risk is greater and certainly requires a long time to hold.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11

You have made the right choice by holding some amount of ETH. I will advise you to also consider investment in LTC, XRP and EOS. Those coins are also promising and they are indeed long term coin.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
Personally i like to get more and more eth because im very optimistic about its future potential. Some other good alts include ada, neo, eos, waves and xlm etc you can diversify some percentage in them too.
yes I think the investment you have is one of the altcoins that has great potential in the future, in my opinion like eos, xlm and neo they are potential altcoins, and it's one of my favorite altcoins besides ethereum. I am very confident that they will provide big profits for long-term investment.
Activity: 436
Merit: 268
in my opinion your coin choice is shitcoin why don't you choice coin top coinmarketcap, now it's good to hodl is a coin with big trading volume and coin top coinmarketcap because if the altcoin has change the bullrun, the top altcoin that will go up first
Maybe he is more greedy. Want more profit when investing in shitcoin. That's his choice and it's really dangerous, shitcoin can collapse at any time
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 18
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I don’t have much confidence on the ones you have listed. You can look up on EOS, TRON and quackchain. Please do you own due diligence before making any decision on what coin to invest in. And I advise you share your investment across various potential altcoins. And of course, Hodl your Ethereum tightly.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Buy for few usd BCRM and forget them for a while...
Activity: 495
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Get some bnb also..as you know that this coin is still cheap in term of price, binance coin is going to reach its ath when bull run comes
Pages:
Jump to: