Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me some Good Altcoin for longterm Hold - page 9. (Read 9568 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 10
if I think there are also many good coins for me to hold in the long run, for me eos, xrp, neo, ethereum, bnb, bch, and ADA, for me also good coins for investment in the long term, because of seeing price developments the market is getting better now.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
It's not easy to find the right opportunities, I think you have to conduct your own due diligence on projects.
You need to consider the technology, the team, go to market strategy, clients, pretty much everything you would do if you were looking to buy shares in a startup.

Then join their community which might be a small local community or an international community but a word of caution around community. Big communities can be fake communities and should be a warning sign. I've seen the most dull projects boasting of 5,000 Facebook and Telegram members and when I've jumped in to see who might be involved in such a niche community I've found a large community with no activity. I personally would prefer a smaller community of real people than a larger community of fake accounts.

I will list one project as a project to watch and for full transparency I am affiliated with it and so as with all things in this space, do your own due diligence.

Catalyst protocol has been pretty much silent about its plans for a token generation event. There are high quality papers published, the code base is highly advanced in development and will be fully open sourcing over the next several months. But there are already third parties working on the core code base including teams working on core code bases for projects such as Ethereum and IPFS through an early birds program. The public Catalyst network will be run by an independent foundation but the core code base has been developed by the London based technology firm Atlas City Global. Atlas City is focused more on the corporate client market with some very big brands everyone will know well working with Atlas City on environmental and sustainability projects.

So pluses for the project include the following:

- A highly skilled team of engineers, researchers and entrepreneurs. The chairman is highly regarded in the city having formed 3 FTSE 100 companies along with senior management from some of the biggest tech companies in the world such as Facebook and some highly regarded asset managers.
- A professionally engineered original code base, highly modular by design, a high level of code coverage and unit tests
- Some impressive PoC's already in the pipeline for the network
- Around $5 million raised privately to date to fund the project over the past 18 months so this isn't just a couple of people pushing an idea and white paper.

Now the reason I mention this project is the community is small but growing since the last 18 months has been all engineering and partner building but there are now quickly advancing plans to launch the public network with an IEO or other token event. That means there will be opportunities over the coming weeks to pick up tokens for activities such as contributing to engineering or the community as well as the purchasing of tokens early.

Catalyst project
https://catalystnet.org/

Atlas City which will be working on the
http://atlascity.io/

A couple of the social media links for the upcoming network.
https://t.me/CatalystNetOrg
https://twitter.com/catalystNetOrg?lang=en

But do your own due diligence, decide what kind of project you want to be a part of, perhaps it's dApps or wallets or environmental projects or payment rails projects. Then see who's in that space, decide which has the best team, technology and plan, pick two or three out and go with them. There's so many projects out there that you can't evaluate them all so I think it's better to narrow into one sector, dive deeper into that sector and then back two or three good horses.
Activity: 560
I do not suggest you other coins than bitcoin. This time is the season of bitcoin. So why investing in other coins? Bitcoin provides investment security and investment in the coin will provide good returns in the long term. Other tokens I can recommend are Binance Coin, Ripple, EOS, Ethereum, tron, sessia (kicks) etc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.

I usually invest in altcoin for short term but i admit that i invest in a very few altcoins for long term. Better go with top 10 cmc crypto like bitcoin for long term.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
if you want to save for a longterm with a stable and safe price try to check first on the coinmarketcap chart table. if you are an investor look for a coin that has potential and does its work so that the value of your investment will double from day to day.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.
I guess they are not good altcoins for long term investment, they are really going to the bottom, check their price history chart in coinmarketcap. I suggest litecoin, binance coin and beam good for long term investment for me.
Activity: 700

If i where you i will just hold Ethereum as it was proven most reliable Altcoin for many years. Majority of the Altcoins and ICOs are using the Ethereum platform that once those Altcoins become bullish then expect Ethereum will become more bullish too.
I don't advise to invest in the Ethereum anymore. The average market price is below than top altcoins considering total supply in small market cap altcoins. IEOs don't require the ETH from the investors, BNB reconstitutes  ETH slightly in my opinion.  ICOs were the main source of the demand for the ETH but now the situation changed against the top altcoins. The buying power is not enough in the bear market, the price reacts emotionally to any bad news from my experience.
indeed ETH prevailed when ICO was rife, because every ICO needed ETH. Logically indeed, with IEO currently reducing the demand for ethereum, but there are many hopes from investors with the plan to launch ethereum 2.0 later, many expect ETH to rise again.
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
I recommend buying BCH, bch is a competitor to bitcoin which many companies have joined with Bch. the advantages of BCH are faster transactions and lower costs.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
my advice to you that altcoin has been good for a very long time is ethereum because it follows the price movement of bitcoin and since bitcoin is now the leading crypto currency I am sure the ETH price will rise over time.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
At this point of time, I don't want to recommend any altcoins. It will be foolish to invest in the alts, before we get a stable Bitcoin dominance. As of now we have 70% and it is increasing at a rate of 1% every two weeks. But if you are desperate to invest in alts, then there are enough options out there among the established alts. I wouldn't be considering the smaller alts for now.

The best option is Ethereum, as among the altcoins it has the largest number of users and the maximum acceptability. BCH is another option that can be considered, given the fact that some industry heavyweights are supporting it. Another less popular option can be Litecoin, which has lost more than half of its value recently. LTC is looking very underpriced and this may be an ideal opportunity to accumulate the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

If i where you i will just hold Ethereum as it was proven most reliable Altcoin for many years. Majority of the Altcoins and ICOs are using the Ethereum platform that once those Altcoins become bullish then expect Ethereum will become more bullish too.
I don't advise to invest in the Ethereum anymore. The average market price is below than top altcoins considering total supply in small market cap altcoins. IEOs don't require the ETH from the investors, BNB reconstitutes  ETH slightly in my opinion.  ICOs were the main source of the demand for the ETH but now the situation changed against the top altcoins. The buying power is not enough in the bear market, the price reacts emotionally to any bad news from my experience.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
I would advise you to pay attention to the VibraVid project and their BeatzCoin (token based on the TRX). This is a very interesting and necessary project, they have a strong team and a huge potential market, which is estimated at 140 billion US dollars. In addition, the launch field of their platform, you can receive passive income. If you yourself create audio or video content, you should especially spend your time studying this project.
www.beatzcoin.io
Do not miss their IEO this quarter!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

waves are the best choice for your investment in the long term ... because waves have a reliable platform for cryptocurency ... waves also have a wallet that is very safe and widely used ... and I'm sure the waves will grow in the next few months ...
Activity: 509
You can choose any violin from the top 30, only each decides which options to choose to find and invest in the coin, but in the top 30 all the coins work and they are promising.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
For longterm hold is good altcoins from top 20. Better if it was in top 10 but now lower. You can choose such coins like XEM (NEM), Cardano, Monero and other. Also good coins is that what provide security and privacy.
Activity: 1764
At the moment, I would advise you to invest in binance coin, because everyone see what popularity binance coin has been gaining recently and how ceo of binance coin is very successfully promoting its binance coin. I am sure that in the near future binance coin will have to show excellent growth and will cost in 2 times more than at least the price at which binance coin is currently trading, so my choice so far has fallen on binance coin and I already invested in binance coin long time ago.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Now it is best to bet on exchange tokens on which IEO carry out large projects. If IEOs will continue to succeed, then exchange tokens will continue to grow in price, so it makes sense to store them for a long time. However, I would recommend checking their price regularly, because it is a crypto market and here a price change can happen at any time.
Activity: 182
It would be better if you give us your altcoin portfolio. Do you have privacy coins? If not then consider some: Griny Beam, Monero or DASH. Do you have exchange coins for getting passive income? Buy some: Kucoin shares, BiBox token.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Activity: 532

if you want to invest for the long term, you better buy a BNB or just keep holding the ETH. it's much safer than buying another altcoin. the market is in bad times, if you hold the wrong altcoin, you could lose. for now the only coins I can recommend are ethereum, BNB and bitcoin. so far only three of these coins are included in the specifications of a coin that deserves to be held in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: