Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me some Good Altcoin for longterm Hold - page 13. (Read 9568 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 520
I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.
Taking financial suggestions from random people on the internet isn't the best thing to do. People over will be biased when suggesting you to invest on a coin. They will always suggest you to invest on coins that they have invested on no matter how shit the coin is. I would recommend you to find some top altcoins (use cmm) and study them. Select those coins that you think are undervalued but has huge potential.

Additionally, you could also do an intensive research on new and promising projects that shows further innovation in blockchain tech. I happen to know one platform in the STO and digital securities niche but I wont mention it just to be fair. DYOR. Smiley
Activity: 1442
Merit: 108
I recommend that you buy PPT, currently the price of PPT is very low but has a large enough volume. I have now bought PPT for a long-term investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Dent is on the top 100 coin market cap where trading volume is also high, namely $ 1,319,903 USD, as well as the circulating supply. And now the coin is experiencing a significant increase which is around 6.74%. While Waves itself is ranked 49th, including one of the old altcoins that are almost the same age as ETH. But unfortunately this coin cannot experience rapid development like ETH. PPT and Strat are above rank 100. {There are basically four coins classified as profitable, but I personally prefer DENT. Of course, we can take all four if we want to diversify our funds better.
copper member
Activity: 812
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.

keep hold of ETH that you have, because ETH is one of the best choices to make an investment, besides that the price of ETH has not increased very high as happened at the price of Bitcoin, so I'm sure someday the price of ETH will increase very high, therefore hold ETH that you have and wait until the price increases, because if you sell it or swap with another Altcoin and when ETH price increase very high, then of course you will definitely regret it because you don't hold ETH.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

Waves and strat I agree for that two coins and of course increase your ethereum for long term hold I strongly believe  ethereum is one of the most coins can bring great profits for us. Patience and wait for the right time is the key yo get huge earn.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
Better you invest in 10 top coinmarketcap. Even in bottom but at the moment they recovery more fast. For me, i will suggest you invest in TRX,ADA,LTC,XLM and XRP. But back to you. You must do own research and trust your self.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I recommend you to invest in popular altcoin or there are already many users. This will make your investment a big profit later when the market is stable again, etherum, eos, xrp and bnb. this is the altcoin that I have now, you can research again and make sure your decision is the result of your own research, I just gave an example through the crypto investment that I have today.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
I hardly have the courage to tell people or suggest altcoins, but today you are listed some of the altcoins am holding. Dent and PPT can worth your investment on the long term. Nevertheless, it is my opinion, you can research and make yours too, thus agreeing or not. Goodluck.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
A good altcoin is the one that you hold and still benefit from holding, enjoying dividends from an altcoin is the best one can ever desire for. I suggest you go in for Tele tokens whereby you can stack and gain depending on the amount you hold and also HBRS tokens which is already listed but with their their upcoming version 2.0, you can stake and enjoy extra tokens. Personal research is advised.
copper member
Activity: 462
I think the coinmarketcap CMM will give you the right answer. Because the response you get here will confuse you the more. Visit and select coins that have good potentials (Might not be the top ranked) from the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Personally i like to get more and more eth because im very optimistic about its future potential. Some other good alts include ada, neo, eos, waves and xlm etc you can diversify some percentage in them too.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
you can divide your investment, considering top coins on CMC and few other new coins. The strategy for every one is different on the choice of coins. Coin in larger volume exchange have better liquidity. To start with, learn the research strategy in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 690
There are consequences for every action

Newbies are fond of finding suggestions on the forum which I do not fancy
You need to be able to work for yourself and by yourself

Dyor and remember crypto currency is for the independent minds
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Asking what to buy here is pretty much useless, as many folks will simply tell you to buy whatever they are holding. Just do your own research and pick whichever coins you think has the best development teams and goals. And ideally without a roadmap that doesn't come to completion in 2040...
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Doing a vivid research after a suggestion is given is core and very important before using your hard earned money on anything. I suggest you buy more of $BOLD coins and hold for long term and whiles holding, you enjoy ethereum every month, you heard me, ethereum every month. Bold from boldman capital. Holders are enjoying monthly dividends of eth. Its never too late to join.
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
Altcoin for long-term investments, it looks like EOS, Cardano and Dash. But I also agree to buy Waves, because I see Waves has pretty good potential. Today I exchange Ethereum, to move to another place. Never be afraid to change your investment strategy.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
Look at these coins, I invested in them:
1. Waves
2. Ethereum Classic
3. Sibcoin
4. Tron
5. Stellar
6. Universe(uni)
7. Nem

I'm also looking at new projects, one of them is Joys Digital.The team has already received all the necessary licenses and it is already possible to pay for many goods with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
Pay your attention to Credits. I once participated in their bounty and still follow them. I think that the project has a huge potential.
Activity: 192
Merit: 72
Security
Litecoin is something which i believe will co exists with bitcoin in a long term. Though i personally advise you to do some research on your own before investing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3

If you're looking at a very long term investment, then I think you should keep your ETH as your investment most these altcoins may die along the way but you know ETH is here to stay.
Pages:
Jump to: