Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me some Good Altcoin for longterm Hold - page 12. (Read 9568 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 101
in my opinion your coin choice is shitcoin why don't you choice coin top coinmarketcap, now it's good to hodl is a coin with big trading volume and coin top coinmarketcap because if the altcoin has change the bullrun, the top altcoin that will go up first
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
Instead of too much altcoins , i believe in ethereum because of its high potential to rise from bottom. I have earned good profit from it and totallybelieve in this coin. Too much coins are good if you can keep an eye on all of them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
You should not spend too much hold bottom coins, to me, top 5 altcoins is the way to go, they would not bring you too much profit but they go up and dow with whole market, the safest way if you did not know too much but still want to invest
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
not bad altcoins that you mentioned I think they are good investments... well you already have ethereum how about litecoin or binance coin they are also good altcoins, good to hold for long term.
BNB for the long term it seems that I'm not so sure because the growth has happened very much this year. ethreum and litecoin are probably the best assets that we must also have. there are several updates that will be made. also XRP. try to examine more deeply, maybe you will find the best potential from him
Activity: 341
I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.
I think you should hold eth. The development team will make ETH newer with the ETH 2.0 update. Keep calm and look at this.

Hope this information can help you. Good luck!!
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
Its speculation if you want holding some altcoin for longterm, i suggest just hit and run then find another altcoin to buy. I know everyone want get profit, so you can buy top 50 altcoin that already hit its all time lowest price then sell it when you get profit at all. You know bearish market come suddenly, don't hold many altcoin so long, you can make it for good moment to buy more.
Activity: 509
For a Holder it is best to invest in ETH, the price is low now, and ETH can grow very much, so you can invest in EOS or TRX
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
If you need reliable altcoins in long term, for me it is obvious LTC and ETH, you can add something from the top 20 more at its discretion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Don't rely on people to choose good altcoins for you because you might be mislead,find time and do your own research on top altcoins using CMC
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
Not really advisable to hold most altcoins long-term. They are better for shorterm trading.

I think it is a little safer to hold the few top altcoins but definitely not the ones in your post. They are probably risky to hold long-term.
we can see some assets in the market very long. we can invest there. like ethereum and other top asset assets. but to hold back in the long run don't ever choose an altcoin from a new project.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Personally, I can recommend in my opinion this is Ethereum, I think that this is the most promising altcoin. Moreover, investing in the future of cryptocurrency is very promising. This coin can always be sold at a very good price. And while you can always have a decent income.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
Your best option for long term to be safe is to hold your ETH.  But the coins you mentioned especially DENT is cool in my own opinion, for long term hold. You should also look at XLM, ICX, VET, NPXS just to mention a few with great project development.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
I think it is better to hold ETH as a long term investment because all we know that like bitcoin it can stay alive even there are so many price value challenges. But for me it ia better to hold bitcoin rather than altcoin because all we know that bitcoin is a very fast moving coin and most progressive coin among all of crypto.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
So you plan to convert ETH into other altcoins? In my opinion, it would be better if you also save some of your ETH. because as we know that ETH is more worthy than some other coins. In my opinion, among those coins, waves might be an option.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.

In my opinion a good altcoin to buy and make a long-term investment is :
1. Cardano : Cardano Foundation joined and took part in the "Asia Blockchain Summit 2019", in taipei.
2. Waves : Sasha Ivanov will buy up to 2 mil $Waves from the open market in upcoming weeks.
3. Litecoin : Litecoin Foundation Launches LTC Debit Card.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1403
Hey, stick with ETH
I know everyone look for a coin to gain 100x but it's too risk
Eth is a solid coin with devs, community, exchanges, real world usage and more important: a future

When BTC hits 20...30k or more, ETH will follow with good prices
Activity: 531

Well, if I were you I'll just stick with only Ethereum (ETH). Obviously that's the best altcoin and it will be the most profitable altcoin among others. And while its price is only at $220 you better buy as much as you can.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
I might recommend waves and PPT for you, but don't forget DOGE if you want to make a long-term investment, Doge is a very unique token, sometimes the price movement of the token has no effect on Pump or Dump Bitcoin prices, this is sometimes I prefer DOGE than other Altcoin.
Activity: 150
Looking at the progress of the crypto market and the crypto ecosystem, Ethereum is currently the perfect altcoin for a long term hold. It has a good potential of hitting between the range of $400 and $1000 before 2019 ends and early part of 2020.  Personally, I'm strongly investing in Ethereum. Hodling till Ethereum hits $1k.... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
I will suggest the ethereum only for the long term investment because it will giving wrong time benefit for you because in the previous days we will see the development of ethereum that will helpful for everyone to get how the developed in the prophet so that I will suggest this currency for your long term investment
Pages:
Jump to: