Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me some Good Altcoin for longterm Hold - page 8. (Read 9568 times)

Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
I think your choice to save some ethereum is good enough, and my advice for altcoin that you should have is litecoin, eos, and also bnb. this altcoin has many good predictions for the long term.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
I do not think that these tokens can be compared with bnb. the idea of just holding ETH is a good one. this is the most profitable strategy for those who do not understand fundamental analysis

Definitely NOT comparable right now but see maybe you think that way that is because they are new. I have high hopes with them especially with XBX bitex as it is a one stop shop and they even have other platforms such as xforex cerberex and even xnews maybe care to visit them. Lack of exposure but as they say high buildings were not built overnight. Thats my take on this.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
I hold NULS. Worth looking into
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
In this market there are many altcoin available but very few available for long term hold. Cause many of the project will disappeared after sometimes. Ethereum is always a good choice for long term holding. I don't know about dent much. Waves and ppt is good for mid or even long term. I would suggest you you can put your money on BNB it is one of the best token for long term holding. You also can go for eos , ada and neo is also a good pick. You can go with some new coins too like atom grin beam one.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
I think that Ethereum, Litecoin and BNB are the best altcoins actually for a long term hold. Ethereum and LTC are considered among the most promising altcoins and have big communities and a big volume of trading, while Binance token is increasing highly since its creation almost.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.
the safest altcoin to hold long-term is probably only ethereum. maybe at this time ethereum looks less profitable, but despite that etherem still survive in the rank 2 top marketcap. and in the next year there is a big update that could make ethereum return to ATH. so holding eth is still profitable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I see a lot of altcoins recently. Tow of them caught my attention. Taklimakan (TAN) and WPP. There's one other one in the Pre-ICO called QUUBE. It is powered with QRP. You can do the STO and I'm certain you should get something good out of this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
Irrespective of the beautiful suggestions being rendered, I don't think you should hold Altcoins for long term seeing how the market played out last year and this year as well, it isn't advisable for long term hold of alts.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Do you have IOTA in your portfolio?
Why IOTA? Because they use diffrent technology - tangle and it solves many current blockchain problems like scalability and it is much more resistant to double spend attack.  Wink
Activity: 646
tozex.io
Investment in ethereum for long term investment is also a good one but then, you need to be careful taking advice on a general forum, I think the best you should do is to look at coinmarketcap and look for some cheap coins with potential and hold, I also advise against holding plenty coins, a few would be better so you can follow up properly
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.
You need to find the answer you seek yourself by doing better research on each altcoins before selecting, some altcoins are good long term term while many are good for short team,i suggest you should pick from top 20 altcoiusing using coinmarketcap
Activity: 862

waves are the best choice for your investment in the long term ... because waves have a reliable platform for cryptocurency ... waves also have a wallet that is very safe and widely used ... and I'm sure the waves will grow in the next few months ...

I will not be an original guy and offer you to invest in Ethereum. However, you can also pay attention to its Chinese rival. I mean, NEO. Although it was a bit forgotten this year, it has great potential still. Besides, the company plans t release a new version of the platform called NEO 3.0. As they say, its development goal is to enable NEO to support large-scale commercial applications.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Why not hold eth then? It is in bottom and there are a lot of room for growth and as you know eth already made its mark in cryptoworld and other than eth it would be better to check other low marketcap coins or tokens. In my end, I would suggest XBX and MBN which are both native tokens for exchange project and can be next bnb
I do not think that these tokens can be compared with bnb. the idea of just holding ETH is a good one. this is the most profitable strategy for those who do not understand fundamental analysis
Activity: 1176
Why not hold eth then? It is in bottom and there are a lot of room for growth and as you know eth already made its mark in cryptoworld and other than eth it would be better to check other low marketcap coins or tokens. In my end, I would suggest XBX and MBN which are both native tokens for exchange project and can be next bnb
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Choose any altcoin in the top 20 coinmarket. Those are the best altcoins in this market. Just buy and hold it, wait until the altcoin season begins
Do you believe that it will really happen? More and more experts predicting bad future for all altcoins. Yes, they are big sales on altcoins, but you can´t guarantee that they will not fall further.  Cry
There's no certain time frame for the Alts to move up, it's still relying with how Bitcoin market will proceed, I'll take top 20 coins as a good advise if you are interested waiting and holding patiently. There's a cycle where the market will continuously sway up and down. It's up to your good judgement whether to take your stand with projects that you're going to place your money, securely assess and work with learning more enhancement in order to succeed with this market.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 13

A coin that is way way way undervalued is Quantis ($Quan).

Now at 12 Satoshis.   

Considering that development is very active with a lot of new developers working on the project, plus the upcoming innovative QHost and MasternodeX - projects that will bring something totally new to the masternode space. Generally masternodes are incentivized full nodes and are viable passive income generators if you know what you are doing.

But don't take my word for it, do your own research (DYOR).

If you have the time and wish to learn more, there's a handy educational website that offers a

> > > FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EDUCATIONAL COURSE:  QUANTIS < < <

Dm me, and I'll be glad to show you around.
Activity: 954
ludenaprotocol.io
Choose any altcoin in the top 20 coinmarket. Those are the best altcoins in this market. Just buy and hold it, wait until the altcoin season begins
Do you believe that it will really happen? More and more experts predicting bad future for all altcoins. Yes, they are big sales on altcoins, but you can´t guarantee that they will not fall further.  Cry
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Project  hydnora.org...       4.09 launch Masternode.
- ProgPow Algorithm
- POS mining on a mobile phone
- Domain Masternodes with partial burning of    coins
                mn.hydnoracoin.com     
- Cashback (return of bonuses with Hora coins,  when buying goods, services, etc.)
- Betting, forecasts, games in a mobile wallet
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Some solid recommendations in here which are the obvious ones (like BTC and ETH), but please stay away from those rare shill posts, that are mentioning some obscure tokens that are still in the IEO/ICO phase, as you will probably loose everything if you start fooling around with them.
Pages:
Jump to: