Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 20. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 7
July 03, 2018, 03:48:54 AM
Look at this project: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/opet it seems not bad, one of the project that i am following.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 03:37:07 AM
I like UTtoken project, but it's pretty unknown as for now. Their ICO is ongoing now. I like their concept and project looks good, so I've invest a little. By the way, they already have an alpha version of product "Aurora", so everybody could check it.
Activity: 113
July 02, 2018, 07:12:20 AM
in my opinion it is to risky buy so much tokens on only one ICO
if you want invest in ICO only choose al least 10 projects to invest and some ICO will give you huge profit
Activity: 69
July 02, 2018, 07:07:01 AM
I think you can take a look at my signature, the project is Cardstack, which has a cooperation with Bitcoin Suisse. As we know there are many successful ico projects on the Bitcion Suisse, for example the Omseigo, so I think you can do some research on this project. The ico is on going.
Activity: 33
July 01, 2018, 11:24:03 AM
Probably the next big project is gotnetwork . there is a  lot of potential. i think it's for experienced long-term investors. i guess  It can be in top ten in a few months
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 01, 2018, 06:59:39 AM
The best ICO to invest is in Indigen Foundation because they don't just focus to the profit that may come to them but also they have a an idea that they will have to give their 30% of their income in to the charity or in the tribe somewhere in Baguio.

You are investing in that coin huh? Nobody really heard of that coin before so I think that you are trying to make selfish profit on that opinion.
Activity: 82
July 01, 2018, 06:57:25 AM
The best ICO to invest is in Indigen Foundation because they don't just focus to the profit that may come to them but also they have a an idea that they will have to give their 30% of their income in to the charity or in the tribe somewhere in Baguio.
Activity: 24
June 30, 2018, 09:20:36 PM
I think there are many good ICO projects at the moment. You can follow Wabi, INS, Bankex, envion as they are the best 4 projects in my opinion. I am considering the biggest investment ever in these four ICO projects
Activity: 21
June 30, 2018, 01:06:05 PM
If you have bitcoin already don't try to enter ICO's where you can lost it. Unless your gonna make effort to research and study you preferred ICO. Better to used that on gambling than giving them to corrupt.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
June 30, 2018, 10:10:39 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

Maybe you can take a look for some ICOs in the ICO rating website. I cannot suggest you any ICO because you will have to do your own diligence before investing on ICO. Investing in ICO will need time to get the ROI because it usually a long term period of investment. But most ROI of ICOs are great.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
June 30, 2018, 09:59:45 AM
I think that such a project as ENDO will be attractive to you. its blockchain allows you to transfer all paper documents to electronic documents in a secure manner. they can be provided to those whom you think is necessary, also each document passes verification, so forgery is excluded. for a short period of existence, the developers met with many influential people (Roger Ver) and negotiated cooperation with a number of premium brands (Porsche). the project has great potential, and I am sure that this is exactly the project that you need!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
June 30, 2018, 09:39:51 AM
I suggest to invest on Jinbi ICO, from the various analyzes that I read whitepaper (https://jinbitoken.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Jinbi-The-Golden-ICO-Whitepaper-4.9.pdf) and see the behind team from Jinbi then no doubt that Jinbi will be easy to reach hardcap, join Jinbi and let your money grow faster.
Activity: 103
June 30, 2018, 09:24:42 AM
the snovio token might be of one for reference as the raise on value within following week as different investors to run of decision with personal strategics to gains with limit of completion as displacing unit of funds on investment with the exchange market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 10:24:54 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.

There are different ico's right now that has a very good platform but the problem are developers, some of them are scammers so you should know the identity of developers or search about them before investing on an ico you are interested.
Activity: 85
June 29, 2018, 10:21:40 PM
I would say that the best strategy is to invest half of a bitcoin, dividing it in more than 2 of projects, because ICOs are highly risky and speculative.
It's good that you managed to keep a bitcoin but it's better to not lose it further.
EINC is the coin that I am promoting now. I think that the coin could do cool things for Ethereums Network and for other tokens.
Activity: 24
June 29, 2018, 10:18:28 PM
I think a Chornobank is a good one for at least a short-term investment (sell after ICO finishes).
A great marketing and partnership capabilities looks promising to keep a good price when they start to be traded on an exchange.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 11:07:07 AM
After analyzing many projects, I decided to allocate a couple of best projects for investing my funds. Credit allows you to make transactions with crypto-currency with a low commission and for a short period of time, as well as AdHive, which works on blocking technology that makes you talk about everyone or your product, the platform will help you. This is my rating
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 10:53:00 AM
Generally ICOs price is higher than after price because them  they need time for expand their company and expanding process slowly. If you have time and patient you should invest some of them they will satisfie you
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 12:59:48 PM
It is the best because in the future, no one will be blamed if the ICO suggested by other person will not success. Look for ICO that have legit team, the best technology, low hard cap/soft cap.
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 12:57:26 PM
In this market, it is really worthwhile to invest more carefully in projects because many will come out at a loss to the stock exchanges. But there are projects that make me hope for further growth.
Pages:
Jump to: