Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 44. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 12:59:14 AM
yes this is very difficult to say where to invest i did some research and i invested in storzor ico.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
December 10, 2017, 12:56:01 AM
In my opinion best ICO  and  big potential is they has working product already, just like Indahash, Hdac, INS and Belugapay. But also take alook Bankex too, they raised $ 25 million in only first day ICO, I think this project also will be big and has alot of potential, Bankex will be the biggest asset tokenization, banking and trading project in the market
Activity: 221
December 10, 2017, 12:53:23 AM
I highly recommend you bit-degree ICO. They looks good to me.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
December 10, 2017, 12:21:43 AM
Try to invest here https://tokensale.liveedu.tv/  try to read and decide, you are welcome to our ICO project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 07:23:41 PM
as it stands now, for me the best ICO to invest on now is Minex and Bitcoin because they are rapidly growing, to the earlier you invest the better for you
now a days many  new ICOS are there.   Over time, they will be tough to compete, with negative impression and  with positive impression some ICOS company that provides and asks that the value of their tokens in the future going to rise. So if you choose to investment projects, first of all need to pay attention to the ideas behind the project. Also which team implements the project. There is huge potential for projects in ICOS market. Here is where you can make good money. For example, by investing in strong ICOS successfully .but first you need to check whether it real or scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 07:14:41 PM
as it stands now, for me the best ICO to invest on now is Minex and Bitcoin because they are rapidly growing, to the earlier you invest the better for you
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
December 09, 2017, 07:05:01 PM
We all already know that those who have ICO signatures will definitely start marketing the ICO project because it is his job, but for explanation of the origin of the ICO project it is better if you check it yourself, perhaps by reading the whitepaper and the ICO roadmap because the usual explanation may be different from what you read. I suggest to all because they run a protocol or blockchain platform that might compete with large platforms, because of the excess we can read it in the whitepaper.
Activity: 56
December 09, 2017, 11:10:38 AM
I'm following Gilgamesh project, there will be a crowdsale soon, this project has a very innovative idea, and a very strong team and community
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
December 07, 2017, 07:31:45 AM
If you are looking for a good ICO to invest, I will introduce you Uttoken from United Traders project. This is a potential ICO which has mobilized over $11 million now. Let access its website to get more information.
Activity: 22
December 07, 2017, 07:15:41 AM
Universa (blockchain for business as a service). ICO tokensale ends in 1 day.

$21 986 020 mln USD has been invested in this ICO already

There is a technological partnership of Universa and John McAfee
ApexFree invested in Universa 7 mln USD and companies agreed to integrate ApexFree Platform Services with the Universa Blockchain Platform solution

It's an ICO with strong fundamental idea
Strong development and marketing teams
Huge potential market.

https://universa.io/
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
December 07, 2017, 07:10:40 AM
Still looking for a good ICO but these are not making sense for me.
Maybe i will try Module trade it looks the best option for now.
Activity: 106
December 07, 2017, 06:51:02 AM
Personally I am liking Crowdholding.

I love the fact they have had a working beta since April and every week I see more and more improvements. These guys are trying to get it done and want to really achieve something here.

On top of the fact they have a goal of 1 million (instead of 60 million like some ICO's) shows they are realistic and are not out just to raise as much cash as possible.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 29
December 07, 2017, 03:50:37 AM
my advice look for ICO with a good roadmap and walk according to its target, my experience follow the ICO I search tau RoadMap its Wink
Activity: 85
December 07, 2017, 03:44:50 AM
I have been following a few ICO projects, in terms of real life use case and product feature and platform , these are the few that I think you can check out:

INS ecosystem

Modul Trade

Mira Lab

Biometrids

you can search for their offficial account and follow them.
ModulTrade is great! Already reached the Soft Cap and even beyond!
 25% bonus still live for few more days. check at https://modultrade.io
Activity: 22
December 03, 2017, 10:56:44 AM
Have you seen btcX? I haad read their Ann Thread and it looks an interesting project. Im still not that good on picking good ICO but I have good feeling with btcX also with Retainly. You may read them on the Announcement thread and make your own assessment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 03, 2017, 10:53:10 AM
If you are looking for ICO with a difference, ALGORY.IO trading platform ICO with crypto scan is your best bet! The ALGORY.IO platform will change the way trading in cryptocurrency is done completely and put trader and user at the driving seat of profit and stability!
Activity: 243
December 03, 2017, 10:49:11 AM
I can suggest you to look at UTtoken and Ins ecosystem. Their projects look good to me. You can check them from their official account.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 10:40:37 AM
Generally ICOs price is higher than after price because them  they need time for expand their company and expanding process slowly. If you have time and patient you should invest some of them they will satisfie you Cheesy
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 08:16:28 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
You already know for those who have ICO signatures will definitely market it because it's his job, but for explanation it would be better if you check it yourself, maybe by reading whitepaper and roadmap because the explanation may be different than you have read it. I advise universa because they run a blockchain protocol or platform that might compete with big platforms, for excess you can read it in whitepaper.

well said, the signature campaigns have turned most users here into free advertisers. Take any advice from that direction with extreme caution. Check the ico website, whitepaper and look for the buzz, here other sites
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
December 02, 2017, 10:24:14 PM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
You already know for those who have ICO signatures will definitely market it because it's his job, but for explanation it would be better if you check it yourself, maybe by reading whitepaper and roadmap because the explanation may be different than you have read it. I advise universa because they run a blockchain protocol or platform that might compete with big platforms, for excess you can read it in whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: