Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggest me the best ICO to invest. - page 45. (Read 16693 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 02, 2017, 09:57:52 PM
I have been following a few ICO projects, in terms of real life use case and product feature and platform , these are the few that I think you can check out:

INS ecosystem

Modul Trade

Mira Lab

Biometrids

you can search for their offficial account and follow them.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 09:43:04 PM
Did anyone here heard about the TokenPay Project ?  Shocked Shocked Shocked this project is shaking the crypto street right now.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tokenpay-scammed-1-million-from-bounty-and-referral-program-2400499

OMG tokenpay  Shocked  If I didn't read this recommendation I would have missed this ico. I use monero daily to keep my things orderly and secure and have been kicking myself for missing getting early on monero .... no way will miss this. Folks if you don't know about stealth addresses and untraceable transactions this is the future, read up. Especially those in those regions where your assets belong to the government.

Op you wanted a recommendation this is it !!!! thanks CisColtz
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 08:12:57 PM
at the moment and in the next couple of weeks is the best way to chronobank..a should be cautious to invest in any ico
thanks for the advice but the chance to invest in ico will not happen twice if there is a really good ico and we do not follow it will definitely regret
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 02, 2017, 08:08:06 PM
There's no solid ICO now, better hold bitcoin it will double this year for sure
a good reason if we have lots of bitcoin but we also need to add our coins with not too much capital but get some altcoin
Activity: 92
December 02, 2017, 03:55:57 PM
You should choose the safe one. like already had product, good team dev and good marketing... my suggestion so far is:
https://indahash.com/ and https://ins.world/
Activity: 279
Merit: 254
November 30, 2017, 01:00:32 PM
Any thoughts on singularityNET ?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 12:59:01 PM
 Right now, my suggestion would be #Amorcoin , as it got huge potential for all parties with their super concept. They are making the kind of movement that could be life changing for everyone involved. I will certainly not miss out on such bonanza offering, That makes this a truly life changing opportunity. Amorcoin is looking to revolutionize the dating industry by bringing credibility with the use of blockchain ,find out more about them at www.amorcoin.org
And make sure to participate in their crowdsale on December 2nd 2017...
Activity: 154
November 30, 2017, 12:18:31 PM
I was in singapore recently and there was a great team which I met mytimecoin. The main idea is getting them just for watching advertising.  Maybe somebody also knows about it..cause its really interesting idea
Activity: 100
November 30, 2017, 11:49:52 AM
Currently I am looking at Crowdholding, they are a ICO that actually has a working product. I think they are paving the way to change ICO's for the better.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 130
November 30, 2017, 08:09:07 AM
the best ICO I have ever seen is the E-CHAT ICO (ERC based).
They successfully finished pre-stage, already have a good product and they are so often invited as experts at various conferences and for interviews in magazines (for example, FORBES, HuffingtonPost)..
They are almost finishing ICO so pay attention to it.
I do not remember the site, but here's the link to official thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncryptolikee-chat-first-decentralized-crypto-messenger-2255337
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 30, 2017, 08:00:58 AM
Looking to invest 1 btc in some good running ICO which is legitimate and has good potential.
Do not suggest any ico just because you are a part of their signature campaign.Give a good reason please that why you think it is a good investment opportunity.
I suggested you to invest in the Earth token ICO because, as far as I know Earth token is the main Top 1 in the ICO listing site. And their Pre- Sales was is not quite bad it is good actually so far. So meaning, it is good to try and invest in it and your capital will not gonna turn into waste.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 28, 2017, 04:13:54 AM
If you want to invest with ICO program you need to analysis coin market then you got a best ICO for invest , I don't know you use mobile apps or not . if you don't use mobile that is ICO Market , it is a best ICO apps so just install and check out best ICO program.

Can I ask you which ICO you are investing in? There are so many different evaluation systems, that's why  I'm really confused.

The best ICOs aren't the one on ICOMarket Android app. Don't mislead people. Anyone can analyze whether or not an ICO is a really good one or whether it has the "moon" potential. For me, If an ICO has an active and strong community support (that is, Large community base) It has a really good potential to reach moon and move beyond to mars.

Activity: 85
November 28, 2017, 04:01:07 AM
I picked this one ModulTrade
1. It's a fully functional platform - far ahead of projects with "just concept" or even MVP and the token model is well explained
2. The market demand for the platform is here - one who trades globally can see obvious benefits - I am sure they will gain the market
3. The team is international and experienced
4. Advisers seems to be supportive and active on SM
5. Guys already collected 80% Soft Cap at pre-sale
Activity: 56
November 27, 2017, 02:01:33 PM
If you want to invest with ICO program you need to analysis coin market then you got a best ICO for invest , I don't know you use mobile apps or not . if you don't use mobile that is ICO Market , it is a best ICO apps so just install and check out best ICO program.

Can I ask you which ICO you are investing in? There are so many different evaluation systems, that's why  I'm really confused.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
November 27, 2017, 09:45:49 AM
I think there are many good ICO projects at the moment. You can follow Wabi, INS, Bankex, envion as they are the best 4 projects in my opinion. I am considering the biggest investment ever in these four ICO projects
Activity: 226
November 27, 2017, 09:45:23 AM
Personally I am liking the look of Crowdholding.

They have a very interesting concept, strong team and a working beta (which not many ICO's have).

Also they are all about co-creation between startups and the average person. I think a lot of future businesses will have to move in this direction and whoever starts it off first will be huge.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 210
November 27, 2017, 09:42:19 AM
Did anyone here heard about the TokenPay Project ?  Shocked Shocked Shocked this project is shaking the crypto street right now.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tokenpay-scammed-1-million-from-bounty-and-referral-program-2400499
Activity: 294
November 27, 2017, 09:40:49 AM
I like UTtoken project, but it's pretty unknown as for now. Their ICO is ongoing now. I like their concept and project looks good, so I've invest a little. By the way, they already have an alpha version of product "Aurora", so everybody could check it.
Activity: 742
November 27, 2017, 08:48:33 AM
Activity: 70
November 27, 2017, 08:43:19 AM
Hi, Crowdholding just allowed ERC-20 tokens to build multipule currency platform.
So, we have another task for you: Give us links to pre-ICO businesses who plan to launch their pre-ICO after November. Give a sentence or two why you think they would be a good fit for CH and we will contact them. We will be active with reaching out to businesses already on the exchange and pre-ICO startups.

Leave your comment here: https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/309/
Pages:
Jump to: