Pages:
Author

Topic: Summer dip?!, December price outcome? ---> JOIN and guess the price GO! - page 2. (Read 7079 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
I am confused as to the time left
LoyceV will announce the winner when he is awake, guessing he is sleeping by now. Or maybe I am getting it wrong, but I think CET corresponds to GMT +1.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7763
'The right to privacy matters'
BTC never fails to amaze! a few minutes later and now it seems like JanEmil with 50k prediction is closer to winning against DdmrDdmr, 50 mins to go, anyone within 1-2k range from here can still win.

231. $47,777 bitebits
232. $48,999 DdmrDdmr
233. $50,000 JanEmil
234. $51,000 Mbitr
235. $52,000 shahzadafzal
Mbitr is now closer and now remaining 12 minutes

I am confused as to the time left

It is 622pm eastern time so google says that is 1122pm UTC

which means 38 minutes left.
legendary
BTC never fails to amaze! a few minutes later and now it seems like JanEmil with 50k prediction is closer to winning against DdmrDdmr, 50 mins to go, anyone within 1-2k range from here can still win.

231. $47,777 bitebits
232. $48,999 DdmrDdmr
233. $50,000 JanEmil
234. $51,000 Mbitr
Mbitr is now closer and now remaining 12 minutes
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Interestingly when I made my prediction I was guessing we would be testing a floor of an ATH but figured it would be a bit higher.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
I was not able to participate in the guessing competition but I'm excited for you guys. Looking at the predictions, DdmrDdmr is the closest prediction with $48,999. congratulations in advance to whoever will win but the price seemed no significant movement now, so DdmrDdmr great job.

231. $47,777 bitebits
232. $48,999 DdmrDdmr
233. $50,000 JanEmil
234. $51,000 Mbitr

Good luck, and thanks @El duderino_ for this fun.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 11937
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Nailbiter continuous
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
I think I'll be asleep at 00.00 CET, I need to get up early again.
Just 2 hours and some minutes away  Grin

I was not able to participate in the guessing competition but I'm excited for you guys. Looking at the predictions, DdmrDdmr is the closest prediction with $48,999. congratulations in advance to whoever will win but the price seemed no significant movement now, so DdmrDdmr great job.
legendary
Just 2 hours an hour and some minutes away  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Loyce will hopefully announce the winner fast Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
hmm - I thought I put a guess in but I cannot find where I did.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 11937
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Tomo we will know

Loyce will hopefully announce the winner fast Smiley
legendary
When BTC collapses the people that get hurt will be the many bag holding retail investors that were deceived. Which vastly outnumbers those with malicious intent to deceive who will likely walk way with a stack of profit.
The people that get hurts are people that are losing and sell their bitcoin holding all because the price is decreasing. But the people that are having rest of mind and not selling and happy that some people are waiting to buy the dip will later be happy after bitcoin price increase or later reach all-time-high again. So, it depends on how you are thinking about it.

No its not, I'm defending accusations from several others in this thread. Do I have a right to reply? Your post implies that I do not, and the subtext is you think it should be removed.
Never mind this. I hardly see coherence in your recent two posts and also your posts are not in accordance to this thread. This thread is about price prediction, not about whales, retail investors or price manipulation.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
Hey sgbett your post is simple trolling and does not belong here.

Well my 70k is dead but I am still buying $50 a day in BTC in addition to my mining.

To the winner whomever it is good luck.

At op thanks again.

No its not, I'm defending accusations from several others in this thread. Do I have a right to reply? Your post implies that I do not, and the subtext is you think it should be removed.

Edit: Oh, nice ninja edit.
legendary

Well my 70k is dead but I am still buying $50 a day in BTC in addition to my mining.

To the winner whomever it is good luck.

At op thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
So I missed out all that drama. Nice real-time tickers, nicer to see the hiccup ongoing, nicest to see that the best the bears and profit-takers can do is a 10% shaving off peak.

Have to admit was expecting price to blow through 70k once new top achieved but I guess we gotta see all kinds of ATH behaviour in this peak's that already done some 1st timers.

It was nothing in my opinion, it didn’t wake up sgbett and the other Bitcoin Cash SV flat-earthers. But the real drama will be another 30% mini-crash next few weeks, then REAL ATH. That would be the last opportunity to buy the dip under current ATH.

Oh my!!!  Holy shit!!!

Do you even believe that a 30% dip (that would be down to around $46k.. which surely would not be the end of the world, for sure) is within reasonable expectations?  I appreciate that you, Wind_FURY, seem to be just throwing that out there as an extreme.. so probably you are not really considering a 30% drop to be too likely.. but it is within the realm of extreme possibilities.. .. in any event.. even the proposition of a 30% drop got my hackles up..

Cool

I told you, ser. We should never underestimate Bitcoin’s volatility. We saw it during April, and I believe another retest back to $35,000 is currently possible, or is that just in “the realm of extreme possibilites”?

Plus who crashed the market, and should we prepare for jeers from proudhon and sgbett again? Hahaha!

There will be no jeering on my watch. I think you misunderstand me, I have a conscience.

When BTC collapses the people that get hurt will be the many bag holding retail investors that were deceived. Which vastly outnumbers those with malicious intent to deceive who will likely walk way with a stack of profit.

It happens all the time on Wall St. but BTC is different right?

legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3505
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
what are about 24 hours away ?

6 pm eastern standard the 6th

is the same as 12 midnight the 7th or am i an hour off?

[...]

well 49 k last I looked

DdmrDdmr has 48999

lol you and i (60k/70k) were in the running for a fair spell. felt good. then rug pull lmao only took a couple hours to knock us out of the running (well pretty much anyway).

el duderino  these giveaways never cease to be nail bitters. thanks again for running them!
legendary
Only good thing about recent action is that I can at least say my aim wasnt completely off, BTC does have this habit of returning to mean.  Its passed through my guess and recovered back up some and might continue to do so, the probability of it rolling right upto my doorstep on the precise day for this thread is low but I was in the rough region anyhow :p   45603 is a Fib level I have drawn in and though we traded lower it was brief only and think this level is the point to watch.   I doubt I have drawn the graph exactly but the 50 week average is slow enough to be predictable in this area at this time.

well i like your chances better then mine
 Grin

you did well.

I think that if you are talking about the translation of midnight (UTC) to eastern time, then you would be talking about 7pm on the 6th, not 6pm, which is about 20.5 hours away as I type this post.... NOT much time left, as you mentioned.. and sure it is a bit of a strange time to have the contest end.. ... in terms of about 24 hours after the close of this week's weekly candle.. but hey, whatever.. any day is going to have its potential particularities.. and sometimes we will see a lot of price movement right after (or even leading up to) the close of a weekly candle.. but nothing BIG so far.,. and gosh $20k movement in less than 24 hours would be something of interest.. if it were to happen.. not impossible.. but surely would be amazing, and I doubt anyone who holds much of any BTC would complain if you were to win under those kinds of crazy-ass outrageous and so far unprecedented circumstances.

I always get a bit confused when daylight savings kicks in never sure how other places count or dont count it and if it applies to the time zone or the country in the time zone.

I suspect the country in the time zone can say fuck it but the time zone stays the same.

well 49 k last I looked

DdmrDdmr has 48999
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Only good thing about recent action is that I can at least say my aim wasnt completely off, BTC does have this habit of returning to mean.  Its passed through my guess and recovered back up some and might continue to do so, the probability of it rolling right upto my doorstep on the precise day for this thread is low but I was in the rough region anyhow :p   45603 is a Fib level I have drawn in and though we traded lower it was brief only and think this level is the point to watch.   I doubt I have drawn the graph exactly but the 50 week average is slow enough to be predictable in this area at this time.

Grin

you did well.

I think that if you are talking about the translation of midnight (UTC) to eastern time, then you would be talking about 7pm on the 6th, not 6pm, which is about 20.5 hours away as I type this post.... NOT much time left, as you mentioned.. and sure it is a bit of a strange time to have the contest end.. ... in terms of about 24 hours after the close of this week's weekly candle.. but hey, whatever.. any day is going to have its potential particularities.. and sometimes we will see a lot of price movement right after (or even leading up to) the close of a weekly candle.. but nothing BIG so far.,. and gosh $20k movement in less than 24 hours would be something of interest.. if it were to happen.. not impossible.. but surely would be amazing, and I doubt anyone who holds much of any BTC would complain if you were to win under those kinds of crazy-ass outrageous and so far unprecedented circumstances.
legendary

Grin

you did well.

Pages:
Jump to: