Pages:
Author

Topic: surprise 2018 - page 5. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 11:43:29 AM
State Savings Account (Persero) Tbk (BTN) surprised the banking industry by posting third-party fund growth (TPK) per quarter above the average, accompanied by consistent asset growth.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 19, 2018, 11:14:07 AM
Can be said in 2018 is a year full of surprises, this is because everyone's estimates were missed, the beginning of the year everyone is convinced that the price will skyrocket and get past $ 20k but that happens instead the price slowly drop and continue to decline.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
May 19, 2018, 10:54:24 AM
I think we all were waiting that 2017 year will be repeated and after winter's fall the price for bitcoin and other altcoin will start its bull run from March or April. But it's the second part of May already and bitcoin is still somewhere close to its deepest point of drop,  around 6000$. Bitcoin proved once again about its unpredictable nature and even some experts and finalists said sorry for their optimistic prognosis for bitcoin by 2018 spring.
Activity: 163
May 19, 2018, 10:49:20 AM
hopefully the surprises in 2018 bitcoin prices can go up, my expectations in 2018 bitcoin can be expanded and also bitcoin can be a work ingredient.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 10:14:21 AM
Although I am bearish,  Mr. OP, did you know this kind of post may contribute to btc and altcoin dumps. The bearish btc price are actually composed of panic selling and FUD.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 19, 2018, 08:49:46 AM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.

Lets wait for 2019, I think we will be surprise too how the btc and other coins behaves. Next year and for the next year is predicted to do great.

Why are you even surprised? What's surprising is the sudden upward trend last december that disrupted btc's natural movement. This is probably how we're supposed to move if the price surge didn't happen and people wouldn't have expected too much from bitcoin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
May 19, 2018, 05:29:29 AM
In my own opinion, this topic is very boring asf. Yep, it’s boring, how can you be asking such question and saying the price of Bitcoin this year is worst? Do you even know what you are saying at all? The price of Bitcoin in 2017 around this time was $1k to $2k+, while it is up to $8k+ as of now, so tell me how is 2017 better than 2018? If you can’t continue, you better quit and stop discouraging others.

Your topic is boring. Bitcoin is good this year and we are expecting something huge close to the end of this year just like it happened in 2017 starting from September or October.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 03:18:19 AM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.

Lets wait for 2019, I think we will be surprise too how the btc and other coins behaves. Next year and for the next year is predicted to do great.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 03:11:40 AM
yes, in 2018 many surprises from bitcoin prices that have a very high price in 2017 then suddenly continue to fall in 2018, but I believe bitcoin prices will soon recover and will return to have a very high price as in 2017
Activity: 434
May 19, 2018, 02:30:42 AM
In the start of 2018 the bitcoin price were dump to down and after a long time the price is recovering and now bitcoin is trading at $8242 and soon we will see that bitcoin value will more rise and it will be again a surprise for us.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
May 19, 2018, 02:01:40 AM
Bitcoin can improve its stability by surviving all of its challenges and obstacles, bitcoin can improve its trust to the users by having good stability. I know that the bitcoin will become more powerful by overcoming all of its challenges.
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 01:40:44 AM
Many people in the crypto world of market usually contemplate on the declination and improvement on the coins. A very good friend of mine bought Bitcoin last two years and he is always doubting as to whether the coin will rise, fall or remain as it is. Although the coins are decreasing, i am of the greatest hope that the coins will rise any moment from now on the market. I told him to hodl for there is the hope that it will rise in no time this year 2018.   
Activity: 532
May 19, 2018, 01:40:13 AM
I believe that there are so many surprises for bitcoin this year than last year. We are just still in the 2nd quarter and bitcoin has given us already signs of strength and dominance despite all odds. Once bitcoin has entered in the bullish trend, then i believe that it will continuously go up and a very good surprises are also coming along the way.
i think the bitcoin critical period has passed, and now is the recovery period. so we must be patient to wait for a price spike, as many predict prices will be on the hill by the end of the year
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 01:38:19 AM
I think, you do not panic, The situation is not the best in the market, personally I expect improvement!
I agree 2018 this will be a lot of surprises, I think the end of this year will give a tremendous surprise.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 01:29:23 AM
No it's not really a surprise. Bitcoin prices always do this see-saw effect in its price and it's nothing new. A huge drop like this is common and real HODLers don't pay attention to these swings.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
May 19, 2018, 01:12:56 AM
I cannot disagree that the market's position these days is not the most stable one and cryptocurrencies are going through a lot of volatile movements but that have happened before so we know there are better times coming soon.
If we look at the early months of this year, then we will not be much satisfied with the way the crypto currencies had performed but since last few weeks, things have started changing in a significant manner and that the market values of most of the crypto currencies have started recovering.

We can really hope and expect that the market values and the overall reputation of the crypto coins will be much better in near future.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 12:08:12 AM
I think bitcoin prices are not too bad, bitcoin is still stable and does not go down drastically but if we compare the price of the previous bitcoin is very sad indeed. But to reach the price we dreams must go through the bitterness first and accept the instability of bitcoin prices. I do not understand why bitcoin prices are falling, but what I hear is bitcoin news that facebook and google forbid bitcoin advertisements. Being patient is the key to all of us in order to get a high price.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 09:42:22 PM
Bitcoin is the first investment I have that fluctuates constantly. I am currently learning more about bitcoin and everything there is to learn about it. But I'm looking forward to the surprises that 2018 has for the future of Bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 07:56:13 PM
2018 has got me so surprising and stunning since the beginning of the year till now. The cryptocurrency market has not been stable for a while. There is constant fluctuation in all tokens as well coins most especially bitcoin. Where the price of bitcoin has got to now has really surprised as I never expected to fall like it has now. I predicted an increase in the value of bitcoin but rather keeps dropping.. Ethereum keeps fluctuating almost all the time and one thing which amazes, ethereum will drop and the next few hours, it is rising. This makes it difficult to decide whether to invest in ethereum. It was not like that last year so I am really surprise this year the cryptocurrency market is behaving as such.
Yes the price of bitcoin not stable and that's why their price is up and down but its price will again high and everybody will get a lot of profit, so 2018 will surprise to bitcoin users because its price will more increase and everyone will invest their more money, so starting of 2018 was surprising by its falling price and that's why ending of 2018 will very surprising by its high price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 07:54:48 PM
I believe that there are so many surprises for bitcoin this year than last year. We are just still in the 2nd quarter and bitcoin has given us already signs of strength and dominance despite all odds. Once bitcoin has entered in the bullish trend, then i believe that it will continuously go up and a very good surprises are also coming along the way.
Pages:
Jump to: