Pages:
Author

Topic: surprise 2018 - page 6. (Read 1997 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 07:49:44 PM
2018 has got me so surprising and stunning since the beginning of the year till now. The cryptocurrency market has not been stable for a while. There is constant fluctuation in all tokens as well coins most especially bitcoin. Where the price of bitcoin has got to now has really surprised as I never expected to fall like it has now. I predicted an increase in the value of bitcoin but rather keeps dropping.. Ethereum keeps fluctuating almost all the time and one thing which amazes, ethereum will drop and the next few hours, it is rising. This makes it difficult to decide whether to invest in ethereum. It was not like that last year so I am really surprise this year the cryptocurrency market is behaving as such.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
May 18, 2018, 05:27:57 PM
A decrease or increase in the price of speculative assets should not be a surprise to you, as they are created for this.
but still if there will be an unexpectedly huge surge up in the value of all potential coins, it won’t be less than any pleasant rather best surprise for holders. And no one really knows what exactly is going to be the ending clue for this year so it is no less than a surprise. This curiosity and an element of unpredictable value is what also attracts people. For me, it is beauty of digital market which all other markets lack.
There's always full of surprises in the field of cryptocurrency, and some of those can be very overwhelming while some are discouraging. This 2018 is still unpredictable, we might not know what surprises it can bring, but personally I want to see the price to go higher, more good news of increase adoption and will have more partakers.
Activity: 280
May 18, 2018, 01:41:29 PM
I'm not surprised at the price of Bitcoin falling in early 2018. After being boosted at a rocket speed, Bitcoin has come down a bit. do not worry. The price of Bitcoin in the end of the year will increase
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
May 18, 2018, 01:37:27 PM
A decrease or increase in the price of speculative assets should not be a surprise to you, as they are created for this.
but still if there will be an unexpectedly huge surge up in the value of all potential coins, it won’t be less than any pleasant rather best surprise for holders. And no one really knows what exactly is going to be the ending clue for this year so it is no less than a surprise. This curiosity and an element of unpredictable value is what also attracts people. For me, it is beauty of digital market which all other markets lack.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
May 17, 2018, 12:17:34 PM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
we need improvement in the face of this situation.
in my opinion 2018 really a lot of surprises.
Bitcoin had a rough start this year but we should first remember what it happened last year with it. Crisis grown so much as China banned bitcoin within their territory leading to a massive dump but all of a sudden, after its long recovery, bitcoin's value surprisingly went to the moon. We can still expect the same thing this year, let us just keep on holding on to it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
May 17, 2018, 12:13:29 PM
OMG! btc prices continue to decline, most likely the price of other coins also decreased.
I think it would be much better if we not spread negativity and just be positive that the turn of events will be: surprise 2018 is the best crypto year so far. I'm sure that the crypto will continue to improve itself and guarantee the future currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 11:28:15 AM
yes in 2018 a lot going on and it will make a surprise because at the beginning of the year coin prices have gone down and now it is slowly starting to rise but the price is still not back as late as 2017, I hope coin prices will rise and surprise in 2018
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
May 17, 2018, 09:52:15 AM
As much as i've hear and know that before the year 2018 ends, there's a lof of surpises will be happens and i'm so excited on that things. Many people do believing in prediction but i don't on that because no one can ever know what will happens on the future although nowadays. But if it is will truly happens, much better this will be hit in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 09:06:02 AM
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 17, 2018, 09:02:28 AM
Indeed. This new year of 2018, we will be expecting lots of surprises as well as exciting happenings that will occur before the year ends. If we have seen that the first quarter of this year is not that pretty good for the price of Bitcoin because of the continuous dropping of its price, maybe by the second quarter until the end of the year, we will be expecting a lot of privileges as well as benefits and opportunities to come for us which can eventually convince us that despite of all odds Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency have experience, we will still be ending up into prosperity and fruitful comfortable life enjoying the wealth we can obtain with Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

To sell to itself in a minus is a bad strategy. Only beginners or fools do it. You can not invest in such risky assets as in crypts, if you are not ready to lose them. There will be a time when you can sell at a good price, you just have to wait.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 17, 2018, 07:04:06 AM
All we need to do is keep our faith that all the negative issues regarding Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be resolve in due time. Let us not panic and keep holding our coins/altcoins, i think that more positive news will come soon and it will change the perspective of the investor.
Activity: 336
May 17, 2018, 06:58:24 AM
I agree with you that 2018 is the year, which will bring us many surprises!) Which one would be the best for you? As for me, this is the acception of BTC and crypto as the main currency as I have been tired of the traditional system
Activity: 377
May 17, 2018, 05:08:32 AM
Yes, you are right in 2018 is indeed a lot of surprises. Last month the price of Bitcoin greatly decreased dramatically but this month seems to have started to improve again. I do not know the next month's Bitcoin prices will continue to grow or vice versa. And the price of Altcoin depends on Bitcoin.
Activity: 166
Merit: 15
May 16, 2018, 03:44:59 PM
For a number of people, the fall of bitcoin, indeed, was a surprise. But the price can not always grow, it always develops like waves. I think that the next wave of growth will break last year's high-value records.
Activity: 224
May 16, 2018, 02:29:16 PM
It's the same currency market. The decrease and increase of the cost in the market is the usual system of game. The bad news is that the cost falls, the good news rises.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 02:11:05 PM
Yes with a lot of bad issues resulted in lower coin prices but I really hope that when the price will rise again in the future to create opportunities for traders to continue to make a profit and no difficulty in meeting the needs of the economy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
May 16, 2018, 08:47:07 AM
if I think the surprise in 2018 is the power for all of us because bitcoin will definitely give us a huge value to us, even though it must pass a big hurdle for bitcoin.

It will be a big year for crypto currency this year compared to 2017 . So ensure you do own something of top coins so that when it rises you are a part of their success and do make some money for your investment which can give you a multiple times return in just few months.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 16, 2018, 08:41:55 AM
all situations can happen. do not panic even if the price of bitcoin or altcoin goes down. if the bitcoin price drops so deeply we should use the moment to buy bitcoin or altcoin with the right calculations and strategies. and I believe the bitcoin price will rise again by the end of 2018.
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 08:38:14 AM
The only thing we can do now is wait, there will be many surprises about the profits for those who have been and will invest in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: