Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆 - page 79. (Read 87088 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
Nice adds to the twitch bounties, and congratz to lethal2all and drbeerman I hope your tickets would serve you well and can wins some nice chips there. The new 1k to 100k seems like a possible deal and nobody seemed to claim it so far.

I think I may register on twitch for purpose of this claim, 1k to 100k doesn't seem like an impossible deal, I mean its not easy to do that but if you spend few 1k to reach 100k you may get one eventually even if its not in your first couple of tries. And the award for it is 50k chips anyway so if you manage to make your 1k to 100k before you do it 50 times than you are in profit anyway.

10k to 1mm seems a bit tough, I mean the odds are same, 1k to 100k and 10k to 1mm is same increase in % but 1mm is just waaay too much unless you win big ticket.
Activity: 816
Merit: 140
Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk
How is the progress with LN integration going ? Can we expect it anytime soon ?

Wallet functionality is the most important part of a Bitcoin poker site. We are actively working to bring lightning network deposits and withdrawals to the game, but we have to go slow and be absolutely sure before releasing. We will try for March but there is no pressure on the the wallet team to release it early or meet a certain date.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
How is the progress with LN integration going ? Can we expect it anytime soon ?

Twitch Bounties awarded to both lethal2all & drbeerman! Additional bounties added! 

drbeerman streamed omaha quads: https://clips.twitch.tv/UglyCarelessWolfKevinTurtle
lethal2all streamed hold'em quads: https://www.twitch.tv/lethal2all/clip/BoxyNeighborlyRadicchioDBstyle

We also saw drbeerman's hold'em quads https://www.twitch.tv/drbeerman/clip/WittyDelightfulCoyoteOneHand where he used time bank to get it on stream, so we will give lethal2all the official twitch bounty but have awarded drbeerman 10,000 chips in recognition of his hustle. In the future we will hold fast to the "must stream entire hand" rule.

Twitch Bounties:
Twitch bounties are awarded for achieving certain goals by streaming SwC Poker on Twitch. Each SwC Twitch bounty will have qualification requirements and an award amount. The qualification requirements and award amounts will vary for each bounty. Each bounty can only be won once. Award amounts are listing in SwC Chips. 1,000,000 SwC Poker chips = 1 Bitcoin. More information available on our Twitch bounty page.

Bounty Title
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
Stand with Ukraine
Hello swcpoker and seals. I would like to claim another twitch bounty please. The NLH quads on stream Bounty. https://clips.twitch.tv/WittyDelightfulCoyoteOneHand

Nice hand! Congrats! Four of a kind is something you don't see every day. I was lucky yesterday too. I had the very first  Royal Flush in my life(with the exception of my countless games with poker bots on one site two years ago).

That was a great feeling, even though I lost everything 5 minutes later. Smiley

I play quite frequently on this site in more recent times, and I must say it works better than many of the sites I was playing on.
Activity: 5
Hello swcpoker and seals. I would like to claim another twitch bounty please. The NLH quads on stream Bounty. https://clips.twitch.tv/WittyDelightfulCoyoteOneHand
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
Stand with Ukraine

I have a question about your rating system. I have 9.45 Krill, but my Krill Wave is still New Seal. How much krill do I need to become Baby Seal, and what are the advantages of higher ratings overall?

50 Krill - Baby Seal.

For more krill play raked hands.

More about krill - https://swcpoker.eu/post/krill-rewards-program

Thanks for the explanation! And I tohught I'd become Baby Seal with 10 Krill. Smiley

I can't understand the following part of the KRILL REWARDS PROGRAM though:

Firstly, I was able to participate in some Freerolls before I had any krill. Secondly, there are no specific freerolls on swcpoker which require 50 krill, there are only those which require 500+ krill.
Activity: 171
Merit: 17
It is once again lacks the non-zero to something type of rewards. It added the straights or flushs or quads which are all great and its great to watch them so it would be even better to add as a stream reward so at least you got that going now which is great. However, without no 1k to ,10k or 10k to 100k or something like that all you will get is freerolls. Without freerolls nobody can actually go from zero to 100k , hell even if they win the freeroll they would need to play on cash tables to get there.

If it was a reward that you had to pay all the time each time players did than I would say yeah make it a bit difficult so people wouldn't abuse it but its a reward you pay only once so maybe adding 1k to 10k or 10k to 100k wouldn't be that bad. I would personally even try that myself even tough I don't even attempt at the zero to anything ones.

10k to 1Coin would be the motivation I'd need to start streaming.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
It is once again lacks the non-zero to something type of rewards. It added the straights or flushs or quads which are all great and its great to watch them so it would be even better to add as a stream reward so at least you got that going now which is great. However, without no 1k to ,10k or 10k to 100k or something like that all you will get is freerolls. Without freerolls nobody can actually go from zero to 100k , hell even if they win the freeroll they would need to play on cash tables to get there.

If it was a reward that you had to pay all the time each time players did than I would say yeah make it a bit difficult so people wouldn't abuse it but its a reward you pay only once so maybe adding 1k to 10k or 10k to 100k wouldn't be that bad. I would personally even try that myself even tough I don't even attempt at the zero to anything ones.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
OFC games (all variants) need more love.  If you guys wanna play a fun, less stressful game and that isn't NLHE or PLO, play OFC.  It's really fun (and addictive).
Activity: 14
thanks for the compensation and fixing host so fast, appreciate it!
Activity: 171
Merit: 17
The timeslot that needs the most love is 9pm UCT. The 1k Big O there never runs and it creates a 2 hour gap between all the "block busters" (Med BTC, Lil BTC, Daily Deep, Friday Frenzy, Sat Special). No idea what would play there best, but it needs something please. Below is just a filler suggestion.

Time (UTC): 09:00 PM
Game Type: Hold'em
Speed: regular
Buy-in: 2k rebuy
Day: Daily

Also: GREAT job on the Asia-Pacific Special, I'm neither but I'll wake early sometimes to reg that.
Host is down network-wide, we are aware and working on the issue.

Site is back up, all systems are normal. Host for this gameserver was down completely including their own website for about 30 minutes. We are using this issue to improve our fail-over system.
Activity: 14
Is this site down for anyone? I was in the middle of 3 tables, 2 against fish, and site crashed, now I can't get back on. This is frustrating because I lost 3 buyins to the 2 fish already in 5 minutes.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!

Strange.. website link don't work for me.
But html5 play.swcpoker.eu is works fine.
I will be to test poker soon!
Thanks.

That is quite strange. Consider clearing your cache and trying it in a private broswer or different computer to narrow the issue. All systems appear to be working well at this time.

Yes, it is working good. Even with the Mobile browser it is working fine without flaws. Maybe clearing cache will let the above user overcome his problem with the website.
It will help as I also don't encounter any problem with the site, still studying how things works as I don't have enough knowledge with strategies
that will give me some advantage, maybe it will need some time for me to learn how those skills players achieved.

GooseLee does it again, joins pmaniac1122 as the second double-winner. We have added some bounties to the list. Please suggest other bounties you would like to see.

Twitch Bounties:
Twitch bounties are awarded for achieving certain goals by streaming SwC Poker on Twitch. Each SwC Twitch bounty will have qualification requirements and an award amount. The qualification requirements and award amounts will vary for each bounty. Each bounty can only be won once. Award amounts are listing in SwC Chips. 1,000,000 SwC Poker chips = 1 Bitcoin. More information available on our Twitch bounty page.

Bounty Title
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

Strange.. website link don't work for me.
But html5 play.swcpoker.eu is works fine.
I will be to test poker soon!
Thanks.

That is quite strange. Consider clearing your cache and trying it in a private broswer or different computer to narrow the issue. All systems appear to be working well at this time.

Yes, it is working good. Even with the Mobile browser it is working fine without flaws. Maybe clearing cache will let the above user overcome his problem with the website.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org