Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆 - page 80. (Read 87083 times)

Activity: 816
Merit: 140
Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk

Strange.. website link don't work for me.
But html5 play.swcpoker.eu is works fine.
I will be to test poker soon!
Thanks.

That is quite strange. Consider clearing your cache and trying it in a private broswer or different computer to narrow the issue. All systems appear to be working well at this time.

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258
I like poker with Bitcoin! This my favorite game.
Why I can't open link and have not access to your game?
Is site work now?

Working fine for me.

Website link - https://swcpoker.eu/

Clients link - https://swcpoker.eu/download

HTML5 - https://play.swcpoker.eu/

Strange.. website link don't work for me.
But html5 play.swcpoker.eu is works fine.
I will be to test poker soon!
Thanks.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Is site work now?

Working fine for me.

Website link - https://swcpoker.eu/

Clients link - https://swcpoker.eu/download

HTML5 - https://play.swcpoker.eu/
Activity: 1336
Merit: 258
Is site work now?
Telegram @tokensfund

I have a question about your rating system. I have 9.45 Krill, but my Krill Wave is still New Seal. How much krill do I need to become Baby Seal, and what are the advantages of higher ratings overall?

50 Krill - Baby Seal.

For more krill play raked hands.

More about krill - https://swcpoker.eu/post/krill-rewards-program
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
Just a small suggestion...  Make the buttons smaller and move them above the slider to the right side of the table and the chat box moving to the left side.

It feels awkward having to move the pointer to the left imo.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
I think it means like a hand that's winning after 4 flops gets to lose after the 5th card. Like lets say one person has 2 AA's in his hand and on the floor there is another A so he is more likely to win but the fifth flop (river?) is a J and there was a J on the floor already and other person holds two J's in his hand already so most probably the A was getting the pot but on the fifth one J won the pot.

Unlikely scenarios always gets views and should be a number one priority on streaming as well. When someone has a less than 10% chance to win the pot but then suddenly that unlikely card comes on the flop and he wins could be a twitch bounty, I don't know how you would word that properly because I don't know the lingo that well but it could be really entertaining to watch.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
Stand with Ukraine
Please help us suggest different Twitch bounties. Internal discussion about "stream a high hand" bonus like "stream royal flush" or specific hands like "stream quad 5's"

What does community think about that type of bounty?

Normally people don't have time for watching streams. I suggest rewarding players for good stories illustrated with some screenshots and posted in this thread.

I have a question about your rating system. I have 9.45 Krill, but my Krill Wave is still New Seal. How much krill do I need to become Baby Seal, and what are the advantages of higher ratings overall?
Stream "Seth won Seth, street won street, AA lost J8" . Win millions of chips.
My humble suggestion.

Huh
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Stream "Seth won Seth, street won street, AA lost J8" . Win millions of chips.
My humble suggestion.
Please help us suggest different Twitch bounties. Internal discussion about "stream a high hand" bonus like "stream royal flush" or specific hands like "stream quad 5's"

What does community think about that type of bounty?
It would be easier if you made that into 1k to 100k just like the one pmaniac won but instead of 10k it would be 100k. Its stil incredibly difficult but at least looks doable without just one tournament.

Agree with this.

Either a 1k to 100k, or 1k to 50k, or 5k to 100k... something that will incentivize players to deposit and start streaming at the real games instead of being stuck with freerolls and the micro stakes tables.

As it is someone that wants to stream and win a challenge has to start with freerolls, even if they have chips and would be willing and would rather play real games.  Tougher for them and doesn't help fill the tables and get games running for everyone else.

We are going to take a deeper look at Twitch Bounties and rework some of them and add others.

Time (UTC): 06:00 PM
Game Type: Hold'em
Speed: regular
Buy-in: 3k
Day: Daily
Name: Daily Double

Take 5% extra rake or something and put a small bounty for winning both on the same day, add the 5% each day this is not achieved.

Same concept would do well at 3am UTC.

Thank you again for good feedback, we will take this into consideration
Activity: 171
Merit: 17

Take 5% extra rake or something and put a small bounty for winning both on the same day, add the 5% each day this is not achieved.

Same concept would do well at 3am UTC.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Attention!!! In no case do not play on this room. In the first two days after registration, you will increase your balance many times. I as an example, on the first day it's two to a straight flush and a lot of full houses. For six hours of play I was given about 7 times AA and KK, who always won! On the third day, any attempt to win with the best combination led to a loss. Seth won Seth, street won street, AA lost J8. Even on poker stars so hard to not cheat!!!
I understand its hard to realize that the amount of games you play are much more than real poker but that is all there is to it when it comes to your luck. On real poker you play about 1 hand for a minute or two, in crypto poker (and any other online poker) you play hands like 3-4 of them in a minute, in long term that equals to 1 hour of play being 30 hands at best to 300 hands which gives you more chances of winning or losing on a great hand.

The odds of you winning on a bad card with just high card is higher here because there is a chance of that happening more frequently because of the pace but at the same time you losing with even triple ace is bigger because there is a chance of that in among tons of hands played.

It is not a cheat because a place that makes money from rakes do not really require to cheat you since whoever wins they take their rake, so you losing will not have any advantage for them.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I like the tournaments everyweek that you mentioned keep it up bro, I already downloded also the swc app and I try to register today and Im looking for the good features and I hope Swc have and hope to see new unique features and easy to understand. Im not expert in playing in poker but I will try to play if it's good. Do you have more accepting deposting coin except bitcoin?
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
It would be easier if you made that into 1k to 100k just like the one pmaniac won but instead of 10k it would be 100k. Its stil incredibly difficult but at least looks doable without just one tournament.

Agree with this.

Either a 1k to 100k, or 1k to 50k, or 5k to 100k... something that will incentivize players to deposit and start streaming at the real games instead of being stuck with freerolls and the micro stakes tables.

As it is someone that wants to stream and win a challenge has to start with freerolls, even if they have chips and would be willing and would rather play real games.  Tougher for them and doesn't help fill the tables and get games running for everyone else.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Attention!!! In no case do not play on this room. In the first two days after registration, you will increase your balance many times. I as an example, on the first day it's two to a straight flush and a lot of full houses. For six hours of play I was given about 7 times AA and KK, who always won! On the third day, any attempt to win with the best combination led to a loss. Seth won Seth, street won street, AA lost J8. Even on poker stars so hard to not cheat!!!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
I do use twitch a bit and subscribed to many people and known in couple of chat rooms so I was guessing maybe if I played that would mean I could get some free chips as well since I am going to play anyway and why not just play while streaming as well, I saw no requirement like show your face so I could totally hide my face and play and do whatever I want.

However, I have one problem, how does one go from ZERO to any bankroll aside from freerolls. Like I know freerolls exists for a reason but going from zero to 1k is challenging enough, going from zero to 100k is basically impossible. It would be easier if you made that into 1k to 100k just like the one pmaniac won but instead of 10k it would be 100k. Its stil incredibly difficult but at least looks doable without just one tournament.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
Win 10,000$ Daily - click on sig
Action All Day!

Little BTC
Medium BTC
New High Roller 25k Buy in Big O
Daily Special
New Late Night Smooth 5k Buy in
Open a client to check it out! Satellites to get in!

Holy Cow ! late night smooth is back!

Thank you SWC!

Great schedule!
Telegram @tokensfund
Action All Day!

Little BTC
Medium BTC
New High Roller 25k Buy in Big O
Daily Special
New Late Night Smooth 5k Buy in
Open a client to check it out! Satellites to get in!

Holy Cow ! late night smooth is back!

Thank you SWC!
Pages:
Jump to: