Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ SwC Poker ♣️ BITCOIN POKER ♣️ Hold'em✅ PLO✅ Mixed✅ MTT✅ ♣️ BBJ🌟 ♣️ BIG BTC🏆 - page 83. (Read 87054 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
^  I think it would be nice to post a link of what table a player is sitting in to issue HU challenges or something.  Like if I'm bored at home I just post a link to an HU SnG itt to set a challenge and have anyone click the link and sit in straight to my table and get my money.  Grin

Would that be something possible for both the web app and the installed version?
Activity: 816
Merit: 140
Official SwC Poker Bitcointalk
I was playing stud earlier. Im new to this game and was wondering, are the cards at showdown shown in the order they were dealt? not sure, but  I guess its essential to know

The cards are shuffled at showdown for stud type games.

We have seen a nice increase in traffic since the 3.0 platform has launched. Starting and restarting relationships with big affiliates have helped raise the daily player signup numbers. Word of mouth continues to be the driving factor. Low rake and fast cashouts, real Bitcoin online poker is what we offer. We think 2019 will be a big year for growth of the site, and we can use all the help from the players to tell their friends.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
Just stopping by to wish everyone good luck in the Big BTC this weekend  Smiley

I am excited to be playing in it and battling in the streets!
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
gamblingsitefinder.com
Just stopping by to wish everyone good luck in the Big BTC this weekend  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
^  Uh...  Worry about that later.  In the mean time, why don't you help get some traffic at SWC to avoid that which you fear could happen.  That would be more productive.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I believe this house requires a bit more advertisement now. I have seen the first relaunch and then this one and the amount of people playing here is getting more and more and there is some small group gathering on low bids constantly every hour of the day and it makes a great time spender for work hours (don't judge me, I know you hate your job and love procrastinating there as well Cheesy ) and it was difficult to find a proper crypto poker place for a long time since all of them were always empty but finally SwC is getting more and more crowded but I doubt this will be enough, you require a lot more customers (well gamblers) here and with more gamblers coming it it will be easier for other gamblers to join as well, it will just take time. I hope this growth will continue because ever since I restarted it, I can't let go of it.

Nice words for the site, thanks for them. It is a hard working team to build the site like this, we think it will grow big over 2019 and beyond. Most important promotion for us is word-of-mouth from players who know what we offer. Anytime you tell a friend it is good for the growth. We will continue operations with quick withdrawals and low rake, continue to improve the software and build fun features for players. We think this is the winning formula and will continue it.
I know you guys are working hard and by far the best crypto poker website out there and what you guys are doing is working so I am not going to give any pointers to someone who already done something I haven't done and succeeded. However it looks like the website doesn't have enough people for you, not for us.

We already have a bunch of people playing together and thats fine for us but in order for you to make a lot of rake and actually get this website profitable for all the people working on it you guys need to have a lot of players gambling at the same time betting a lot against each other so your rake would go up.

My worry is that the website is great for the amount of people we have and we are having fun but I am afraid that one day you guys may say the rake is not much and not enough for you guys and the game will cease to exist.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I was playing stud earlier. Im new to this game and was wondering, are the cards at showdown shown in the order they were dealt? not sure, but  I guess its essential to know
We had a deposit wallet connectivity issue again about 10 hours ago. This has since been fixed and functionality is normal.

Affiliate reporting was lagging behind about 48 hours. This has since also been fixed but needs a few more hours to catch up to real time.

JANUARY 27TH

The BIG BTC returns this weekend!

10,000 to buy in
1,000,000 GUARANTEE
Win your seat for free or cheap!
More details here

I believe this house requires a bit more advertisement now. I have seen the first relaunch and then this one and the amount of people playing here is getting more and more and there is some small group gathering on low bids constantly every hour of the day and it makes a great time spender for work hours (don't judge me, I know you hate your job and love procrastinating there as well Cheesy ) and it was difficult to find a proper crypto poker place for a long time since all of them were always empty but finally SwC is getting more and more crowded but I doubt this will be enough, you require a lot more customers (well gamblers) here and with more gamblers coming it it will be easier for other gamblers to join as well, it will just take time. I hope this growth will continue because ever since I restarted it, I can't let go of it.

Nice words for the site, thanks for them. It is a hard working team to build the site like this, we think it will grow big over 2019 and beyond. Most important promotion for us is word-of-mouth from players who know what we offer. Anytime you tell a friend it is good for the growth. We will continue operations with quick withdrawals and low rake, continue to improve the software and build fun features for players. We think this is the winning formula and will continue it.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Note: Affiliate links were returning an error page for about 12 hours and has now been fixed.

Are previous accounts and balances still valid? How to restore?

Your balances and krill from the 2.0 platform are still there.

To access your existing account, please perform a password reset using one of our new clients.

- Install a new client from our website:  https://swcpoker.eu/download.
- Alternatively, try our new web client, directly in your browser:  https://play.swcpoker.eu.
- In the new client, select "Forgot Password", and follow the instructions to choose a password.

Activity: 14
Are previous accounts and balances still valid? How to restore?
One thing I'd like to recommend... getting rid of heads up cash tables. What happens is you get good players sitting alone on tens of tables waiting for a fish to show up. The regs in these games have VERY high win rates and pay little rake. Bumhunting can be very detrimental to the player pool ecosystem. A lot of the bigger poker sites have already gotten rid of heads up cash games, or at the very least changed heads up cash games to "zoom-only" so that regulars cannot bumhunt.

Thank you for the nice comments on the new poker software. We understand the behavior going on in heads up tables. For now we will leave the games as they are but we recognize this is an area that can be improved.
Activity: 395
Merit: 264
One thing I'd like to recommend... getting rid of heads up cash tables. What happens is you get good players sitting alone on tens of tables waiting for a fish to show up. The regs in these games have VERY high win rates and pay little rake. Bumhunting can be very detrimental to the player pool ecosystem. A lot of the bigger poker sites have already gotten rid of heads up cash games, or at the very least changed heads up cash games to "zoom-only" so that regulars cannot bumhunt.
Activity: 395
Merit: 264
Cash games are starting to pick up some traffic, and games have been good. Good job SWC!
Experiencing a website issue, game is operating normal on all clients. We do not expect the issue to last long.

Edit: Fixed
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1282
DiceSites.com owner
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
Transfer to another player has any loss on commissions?
Activity: 23
When Lightning Network ?

I'm waiting for this to make a deposit.

Lightning network wallet function is under active development. We expect to bring this feature to the game in February.

That is excellent news. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: