Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1582. (Read 3049505 times)

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 26, 2013, 07:20:45 PM
Thanks for that, I don't read their forums usually. So if that was on the 19th. that's not too bad, the packaging must be well under way.

Activity: 364
Merit: 251
September 26, 2013, 07:19:35 PM
I think it's only fair that I disclose this to current investors.
The colored Easter Egg Batch Producers are selling out fast. I'm considering taking pre-orders for our next state of the art Batch Colored Easter Egg Producer.
Those who stood by us will get a special Colored Egg Producer that is a Miniature version of our Larger Batch Producer.
We'll soon update the site with pics of our new model, actually working, or getting ready to work. But we have our in house project Currently producing Colored Easter Eggs as we speak, so there are no gimmicks here. All of us have experience and background in this field. You can count on us.
 Wink

Activity: 602
September 26, 2013, 07:14:38 PM

KNC's two major investors seems to think they will be starting their operations on Monday or Tuesday.

Missed that. Link please.

He's talking about cloudhashing and byteminr

Cloudhashing do most likely have the biggest order.. nothing confirmed.
Byteminr is the brother of Sam wasnt it?
Activity: 692
September 26, 2013, 07:11:43 PM

KNC's two major investors seems to think they will be starting their operations on Monday or Tuesday.

He's talking about cloudhashing and byteminr
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2013, 07:08:49 PM

Read back the last couple of pages. That's why there is so much noise, because people post without having read anything that's gone before.
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
September 26, 2013, 07:07:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
September 26, 2013, 07:06:23 PM
You people who only run your rigs 8 hours a day and only on weekdays might want to think about running more shifts, no wonder you don't think you'll make ROI if you have an only eight hours a day, only on weekdays mentality... Tongue Cheesy

-MarkM-
Activity: 798
September 26, 2013, 07:04:29 PM
Posting a load of photos of people assembling racks, then nothing shown for production...not a pixel. Does that make an ounce of sense at this stage if they are in production? So easy to do. Why wouldn't they?

I'm speculating but that makes me think they aren't assembled in Sweden.
EVERYONE is speculating, that's what's making this thread so intolerable.

KNC's two major investor seems to think they will be starting their operations on Monday or Tuesday. Sam has said things are going well. Sam has invited prospective employee Bitcoinorama to come to Sweden this weekend for "something". That's the most solid info anyone has. So let's leave it at that.
Activity: 824
Merit: 712
September 26, 2013, 07:02:11 PM
Posting a load of photos of people assembling racks, then nothing shown for production...not a pixel. Does that make an ounce of sense at this stage if they are in production? So easy to do. Why wouldn't they?

Exactly.  If they had chips, you would have a picture posted within minutes of getting them.  In fact, as soon as their courier has them in possession, they will take a picture.  They are not even done being packaged therefore no assembly/production is taking place. I mean maybe boards but not miners.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
September 26, 2013, 06:58:49 PM

I'm speculating but that makes me think they aren't assembled in Sweden.

Edit: the Avenger Below is Right I'll shut my mouth about speculations from now on.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
September 26, 2013, 06:57:57 PM
wow, 3 ignored users one after another. maybe I should sneak a peek  Roll Eyes

You are not missing anything.
+2
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
September 26, 2013, 06:57:00 PM

+1

this whole thread sucks...thanks for making it that way guys.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 26, 2013, 06:56:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
September 26, 2013, 06:56:10 PM
ok, might be as you stated out. so Day1 is then Friday and Day2 Monday, right?

Why do people wait until Sunday to buy their Sunday newspaper instead of picking it up when the printer closes at 5:30 or so friday evening?

Or don't you have Sunday papers where you come from?

Why wait for morning to get your morning paper, instead of picking it up from the printer at 5:30 the evening before when the printer closes?

Sheesh! Capital machinery is like bitcoin mining rigs, you pay 24/7 interest on the capital it took to get the damn things, you think everyone is going to run it 8 hours a day, 5 days a week?

Day 1 is presumably the first day the machines are pouring out rigs into courier trucks and day two the second day the machines are pouring out rigs into courier trucks.

Maybe day 1 starts at midnight tonight... But midnight by where's timezone? Maybe it is already midnight somewhere!

-MarkM-
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hell?
September 26, 2013, 06:50:28 PM

+1
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
September 26, 2013, 06:36:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 1002
September 26, 2013, 06:35:23 PM
wow, 3 ignored users one after another. maybe I should sneak a peek  Roll Eyes
Edit: Snook a peek and was not impressed.
erk
Activity: 826
September 26, 2013, 06:30:57 PM
Day1 and day2 is delivered or hosting within next week. What is the problem Smiley
my mind try to tell me all the time something about September. something important will happen in September.

Why is everybody so set on fixed dates.. a few +/- no big "diff" Smiley

Production has started so orders should be ready next week, but I can’t yet give you a date.
I don't care about exact dates either, I just want to see the things working to ascertain if the live up to their specifications.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 26, 2013, 06:25:29 PM
Day1 and day2 is delivered or hosting within next week. What is the problem Smiley
my mind try to tell me all the time something about September. something important will happen in September.

Why is everybody so set on fixed dates.. a few +/- no big "diff" Smiley

Production has started so orders should be ready next week, but I can’t yet give you a date.

two reasons: the fast increasing of the network hash power and the promise of the supplier itself about the month September. target was mid of September not the last two days of September in the beginning.

The "underpromise/overdeliver" ridiculousness is also worth mentioning Roll Eyes
Jump to: