Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1913. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I a
My Gosh the Trolls are really working OT in this thread..    Kiss

Questiion..  I assume we will be able to run the Kcn miners headless?

I assume same

I would be surprised if they have a VGA or HDMI port!!! Got to be headless.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
I a

I assume same
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Guys Really? Are we all back in school again on the playground fighting? If I had to guess the age of this forum based upon some of the posting and responses I would say somewhere between 10-15 years old.

As someone who already paid and sent my money to KNC, its not about IF, but when is my question and always has been.

+1.
Activity: 552
Guys Really? Are we all back in school again on the playground fighting? If I had to guess the age of this forum based upon some of the posting and responses I would say somewhere between 10-15 years old.

As someone who already paid and sent my money to KNC, its not about IF, but when is my question and always has been.
Activity: 196
yes facts..  the one that is true is that you are a troll..  with big questions like 5 year old asking daddy why is the sun yellow..  but why daddy, why is it yellow..and the next, why does your pants stinks.. yes you have to change diaper.. 

you enjoy this??  dumb answers to dumb questions?  ask away more dumb things.. lets all feed the troll here, it is such a new thing in year 2013 to walk into thread and be classic drunk ass in town no?? 

oh wait..  one more thing..  yes... oh wait.. yes it was the same as before..  circle circle around and around same things but no it is not.. you follow more??  keep reading since you know i will say something for you to eat troll..   just wait..  there will be something just keep reading..   mmm..  wait more food keep reading and there over in the next yard..  go fetch it..  yes it is the facts you want..  almost there..

just some more reading..   please keep reading..   all the answers are here..  just wait a bit..  more is coming.. 

The fact is that you thought I did not know about the prototype "Mars" and now you cannot admit you made an inaccurate statement about myself. So the only action you can assume is call me a "troll" and insinuate I behave as child, when in reality that is your behaviour. I just ask if there is any prototype ready and you answer was:

you watched from beginning but missed Mars?   (...) They are moving fast.  If they fail they fail but it won't be by wasting time with monkeys like you

you missed the point where no one has to dance for you...  you didn't read and you ask 1000 questions..  you can put a mirror on the floor and look up your ass for your answers.. ok?

So its becoming obvious that you are trying to obfuscate the fact you are afraid to answer "no" and admit that KnC perhaps are a fraudulent business. What you do not realize is I am also entitled to my opinion and I am not freaking out because someone do not agree with my opinion.

Please, stick to the fact: There is no evidence produced by KnC indicating they will deliver any of the three available products by September. Period.

Anything beyond this fact is a matter of opinion and everyone is entitled to one.

So relax... If KnC turn out to keep up with their promises I will cheer up and congratulate all buyers for the good choice their made. However if KnC turn out to be what I personally think they are, then the only thing I will be able to do is repeat "I told you so, I told you so...".

Are you serious??! Do you even read the forums???!

If they were truly a fraudulent business do you really think they would be hiring people to give technical vaporware support? Given its a possibility, its also a stretch... seriously dude, your just making yourself look bad at this point....

http://annonsoversikt.monster.se/getjob.aspx?WT.mc_n=xml_thel&JobID=123793215

Activity: 144
You need to verify your account to spend that much via Paypal.

My PayPal account was verified.
FYI, I tried to pay again a few minutes ago and it seems they fixed the problem, now I get the PayPal login page and I can arrange the payment.
All's well that ends well.
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Submit at your earliest opportunity to the address found in the newsletter on zombo dot com.  Thanks. 

AH AH AH

"Everything is possible in zombo com"!

Priceless!
Activity: 238
The Romans had the slave standing behind a triumphator, whispering in his ear about the vanity of honours.

BFL has Phinneas Gage, sticking his thumb, stained from newsprint in doing his on-going research, into the eye of Josh Zerlan at every opportunity.

Now KnC has Mr. Croppo, yelling in a very fine troll-imitation, that nothing we don't see is real.  Not completely unwelcome.

And, the bill for this post: 1 allegory: 0.15 BTC.  1 methaphor: 0.10 BTC.

Submit at your earliest opportunity to the address found in the newsletter on zombo dot com.  Thanks. 
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
Anti-Ignore system ^

Roll Eyes

works great! my first ignored user:

ROTFL, clever indeed
vip
Anti-Ignore system ^

Roll Eyes

vip
Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp

Here, a 0.10 BTC tip for you helpful posts:

https://blockchain.info/tx/92aca7d0316a0e5c29bd8ed209c1c121fc19b14b84e3db6c8761b27cabe99a2f

You made my day with that metaphor so there is my retribution.
No, I definitely meant you; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-block-erupter-usb-020-btc-parcel-shipping-to-anywhere-195540

Tell me something Auggusto, you have the front to throw unsubstantiated sh*t at the walls, hoping it sticks, but tell me, will you have the balls to apologise in due course...?

Ah ah ah.

I like that metaphor of shit sticking to walls! Sounds really funny.

Grin

Oh yeah, I have balls of steel to apologize for my wrong assumptions, no worries.

Cool, you're being held to it. Glad you admit they are assumptions.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
Augusto...
How can a blind man say there is no "proof" when they have 10 years of asic development?
He didn't read.  (hint) Go back and READ NOT SKIM the openday reports, part one, and two; then come back...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoinorama-report-on-the-kncminerorsoc-open-day-mon-100613-stockholm-232852 (openday part 2)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kncminer-openday-wednesday-5th-monday-10th-june-214285 (openday part 1)
vip
No, I definitely meant you; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-block-erupter-usb-020-btc-parcel-shipping-to-anywhere-195540

Tell me something Auggusto, you have the front to throw unsubstantiated sh*t at the walls, hoping it sticks, but tell me, will you have the balls to apologise in due course...?

Ah ah ah.

I like that metaphor of shit sticking to walls! Sounds really funny.

Grin

Oh yeah, I have balls of steel to apologize for my wrong assumptions, no worries.
Looks like Austin and Becky Craig are filming and gaining attention from Fox News Stateside...

http://fox13now.com/2013/07/28/provo-newlyweds-try-to-survive-using-digital-currency-only-for-90-days/

Well done! Your work as a shill is excellent!

There is nothing better rather than post something completely unrelated to the present discussion to divert attention from the fact that there is no evidence indicating KnC will deliver as promised!

Divert attention from what? They sponsor the film. You would know this, but you don't read around topics you just post wild, unfounded accusations to discredit companies for your own purpose.

What? They sponsor the film? They are using customers pre-orders money for that? WOW!

Thank you to keep me up to date! I did not really know that, what proves I am not going around and spreading rumours.

Talking about delivering as promised. They are busting a gut to meet expectations of a September/October delivery, if there is any reasonable delay, it may affect overall profit, but ROI, for now looks comfortable and those that paid with CC are protected if KnC were to scam and vanish. They won't as they are a legitimate company.

That is a theory and do not proves KnC is going to deliver the three available products as originally promised. Moreover, credit card policies are not a guarantee the customers will receive any payment  back. That is one possible outcome among others, which includes receive part of the payment or none at all.

You however have been selling ASICminer block eruptors at a price point that you know will never show a return on investment for anyone purchasing from you. So who is scamming who exactly?!

Huh

Uh... vdragon?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vdragon-erupter-groupbuy-scam-task-force-262566

And FYI, the definition of a 'shill', according to Wikipedia is;

"A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization."

I'm not sure where I fit that description, as I've been totally open and shared everything I saw, heard and uncovered, and not exclusively to KnC. Furthermore they don't need a shill, you just email, and they answer you, in most cases, promptly. Try it, because should they deliver on time, or there abouts, you're unsubstantiated comments will just be plain embarrassing.

Thank for the enlightenment. Yes, you fit the bill.

Roll Eyes

vip
@Augusto Croppo, we appreciate your concern for us and if you are indeed right, we won't really care about you as we'll be sulking about the money we lost. Nobody with a brain should invest in BTC any more money than they can afford to burn. Please take @timmmers advice and move along, we have heard enough already.

All right, I understand. I will take the advice. However this is really entertaining in some way... It is like a deja vu of the past year watching the whole ASIC race develop into fraudulent schemes. Good luck to all.
vip
Looks like Austin and Becky Craig are filming and gaining attention from Fox News Stateside...

http://fox13now.com/2013/07/28/provo-newlyweds-try-to-survive-using-digital-currency-only-for-90-days/

Well done! Your work as a shill is excellent!

There is nothing better rather than post something completely unrelated to the present discussion to divert attention from the fact that there is no evidence indicating KnC will deliver as promised!

Divert attention from what? They sponsor the film. You would know this, but you don't read around topics you just post wild, unfounded accusations to discredit companies for your own purpose.

What? They sponsor the film? They are using customers pre-orders money for that? WOW!

Thank you to keep me up to date! I did not really know that, what proves I am not going around and spreading rumours.

Talking about delivering as promised. They are busting a gut to meet expectations of a September/October delivery, if there is any reasonable delay, it may affect overall profit, but ROI, for now looks comfortable and those that paid with CC are protected if KnC were to scam and vanish. They won't as they are a legitimate company.

That is a theory and do not proves KnC is going to deliver the three available products as originally promised. Moreover, credit card policies are not a guarantee the customers will receive any payment  back. That is one possible outcome among others, which includes receive part of the payment or none at all.

You however have been selling ASICminer block eruptors at a price point that you know will never show a return on investment for anyone purchasing from you. So who is scamming who exactly?!

Huh

Uh... vdragon?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vdragon-erupter-groupbuy-scam-task-force-262566

And FYI, the definition of a 'shill', according to Wikipedia is;

"A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization."

I'm not sure where I fit that description, as I've been totally open and shared everything I saw, heard and uncovered, and not exclusively to KnC. Furthermore they don't need a shill, you just email, and they answer you, in most cases, promptly. Try it, because should they deliver on time, or there abouts, you're unsubstantiated comments will just be plain embarrassing.

Thank for the enlightenment. Yes, you fit the bill.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Meh...better to just hit the ignore button than to go back and forth. No there are no guarantees that KnC ships on time - their design and production model doesn't allow for a prototype at this stage. If they had planned for that, it would have included automatic delays - they made the call to go this route and at this point, their customers have to believe that it's going to happen.

As far as hurting the competition's business, we've seen that anyone that has hardware available to ship has had zero problem selling it at high prices. AM, KNC, Bitfury, etc are really all concerned with delivering their own hardware on time and less worried about the competition, at least short term.
Jump to: