Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1916. (Read 3049501 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
just a fyi to all..

If they deliver in sept.. but who knows sept could be sept 31st still Smiley

the longer we wait as a community for stuff the harder it is to make an ROI.. not impossible, esp people who pay for power..

So what ever company Knc, company b, c or d.. so prices need to come down on hardware.. I know boxes dont cost 7k to make Smiley anyhow..

Where do I find that really nice calculator?
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
just a fyi to all..

If they deliver in sept.. but who knows sept could be sept 31st still Smiley

the longer we wait as a community for stuff the harder it is to make an ROI.. not impossible, esp people who pay for power..

So what ever company Knc, company b, c or d.. so prices need to come down on hardware.. I know boxes dont cost 7k to make Smiley anyhow..
Activity: 462
I other words you have no evidence to support your claims about KNCminer, I thought as much.

What evidence you want or would you even understand as evidence?

Tell me, KnC already presented any prototype? Do you understand that lack of evidence is sometimes the evidence itself?

you watched from beginning but missed Mars?   or is that not enough for you?  they aren't building a pure asic from scratch.  The design was proved on Mars so they don't need to dance for you on everystep.  They are moving fast.  If they fail they fail but it won't be by wasting time with monkeys like you

vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I other words you have no evidence to support your claims about KNCminer, I thought as much.

What evidence you want or would you even understand as evidence?

Tell me, KnC already presented any prototype? Do you understand that lack of evidence is sometimes the evidence itself?
erk
Activity: 826
Maybe you should read through my posting history before throwing wild unfounded accusations...

Maybe you should look at my profile and realize I have been part of this forum long before your appearance... So I know what I talking about when I say that you and KnC are acting a la BFL. I watched the whole BFL ordeal unfold from the begin. KnC is just another business promising the same thing which was promissed by BFL, month after month:

"Hey guys and gals, we do not have a prototype or even the final design of an ASIC mining device, but we are certainly going to deliver on July August September October November December January February March April May June July."

That is, indeed, hilarious!
So I other words you have no evidence to support your claims about KNCminer, I thought as much.
Activity: 280
Hell?
Maybe you should read through my posting history before throwing wild unfounded accusations...

Maybe you should look at my profile and realize I have been part of this forum long before your appearance... So I know what I talking about when I say that you and KnC are acting a la BFL. I watched the whole BFL ordeal unfold from the begin. KnC is just another business promising the same thing which was promissed by BFL, month after month:

"Hey guys and gals, we do not have a prototype or even the final design of an ASIC mining device, but we are certainly going to deliver on July August September October November December January February March April May June July."

ignore this douchebag, clearly just a little fuckin pussy troll.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

No.
No month after month.
No "In two weeks" as BFL did.
A firm delivery date. Which they haven't missed yet. Unlike BFL who have been saying "in two weeks" and nothing much else for a YEAR...to the effect that most of their hardware will be useless if and when it arrives and if it doesn't fry almost straight away or have a fake CE mark that gets it impounded by EU countries customs...etc. etc. BLF's performance is similar to a ponzi in as far as the main reason people ponzis work is that the early victims can't bring themselves to admit it and allow others to fall into the trap hoping it will all be roses in the end.

KnC have invited scrutiny in person already, people have been there and asked questions which were answered. In October buyers will be getting their machines, or they will have failed. IF they do, they'll have a chance to break even, BFL gear never will if they don't have it now. If it had arrivd when promised it would have been a different story, the story that buyers were told and trusted would happen. They have been let  down so very badly by a bunch of rank amateurs.

Anyone supporting BFL after what they've done is a sandwich short of a picnic.

Activity: 389

KNC may cheat us. You never know, even traveling to Stockholm and asking questions.
But tests have to put on the table, to say that someone is complicit in a scam. Do not confuse with FANBOYS that in this forum there are many as investors/2.
vip

erk
Activity: 826
I think our wires are getting crossed.

Company approaches ORSoC with a brief in which a bespoke ASIC is to be commissioned for their requirements. Whatever that huge multicore design was for as an example.

NDA is signed between company commissioning ORSoC for said design and ORSoC themselves.

ORSoC couldn't specifically name name's of clients relating to the multicore chip at the open day or go into detail as to it's purpose due to the client confidentiality between the client and ORSoC contained within an NDA.

I think you are shill for this potential fraudulent scheme a la BFL since your inception in this forum. I am excited to reach October as soon as possible only to know that no product was delivered by KnC. By then I expect you get what you deserve when people realize how they have being duped by you and KnC.

Would you like to present at least a shred of evidence to support your claims about KNCminer?
Activity: 532

Company approaches ORSoC with a brief in which a bespoke ASIC is to be commissioned for their requirements. Whatever that huge multicore design was for as an example.

NDA is signed between company commissioning ORSoC for said design and ORSoC themselves.

ORSoC couldn't specifically name name's of clients relating to the multicore chip at the open day or go into detail as to it's purpose due to the client confidentiality between the client and ORSoC contained within an NDA.

I think you are shill for this potential fraudulent scheme a la BFL since your inception in this forum. I am excited to reach October as soon as possible only to know that no product was delivered by KnC. By then I expect you get what you deserve when people realize how they have being duped by you and KnC.

Wink I'm going to hold you to that!

Tell me Sherlock what was my undoing? Was it the part where I suggested peeps should perform their own due diligence, check with their credit card company about recourse beyond Paypal's own 45 days, or the part about visiting them yourself?? (Which you clearly haven't).

I've reported what I saw as part of my own research. I won't throw all my funds at anyone company as I'm not sure what else the future holds, and i'm not daft. I've been totally honest the entire time.

I find it hilarious that on my return from sabbatical as I attended a friends wedding I'm getting constant abuse left, right and centre by loons accusing me of being a shill, yet I happily praise any company that proves to be genuine. Bitfury and Hashfast both appear to have real talented designers. Maybe you should read through my posting history before throwing wild unfounded accusations.

Still if shit happened and there was a delay beyond reasonable expectation (which would have nothing to do with me), then they would be guaranteed a refund by their CC company if they had followed my advise pertaining to how to minimise risk on their part. Why, prey tell would I advise people follow such common sense if I'm out to defraud anyone?! Still one thing's for sure selective hearing is rife on this forum, so no doubt I'd blamed regardless of people's inability to protect themselves...
vip

Activity: 552
I don't care about what company is doing it or the name a simple answer to a tapeout might just completely satisfy everyone here!

They say standard cell allover their product info sites and publications.

But still no info about vendor or process?

If it's a private contract, they can only go so far detailing specifics before breaking NDAs, they said this much at the open day. It's standard business practice.

Their largest ASIC had 178 cores from the top of my head, and they wouldn't say what it was for because of the NDA in place. It's touched on within the open day report...

Most established vendors (like TSMC, UMC, IBM, etc) does not require an NDA to disclose a client partnership, especially not on a mature technology like 28nm...

Mate I mean the NDA between ORSoC and the companies that contracted them for their ASIC design service, that has nothing to do with an NDA between ORSoC and a respective foundry...

So ORSoC does a RTL handover to company X which does the FPGA to ASIC conversion?

Activity: 462

So ORSoC does a RTL handover to company X which does the FPGA to ASIC conversion?

I believe this to be..  and then it hops to the PCB fab and not sure who put them in a case or is it just some open air design with a couple wingnuts  Grin
Activity: 262

If it's a private contract, they can only go so far detailing specifics before breaking NDAs, they said this much at the open day. It's standard business practice.

Their largest ASIC had 178 cores from the top of my head, and they wouldn't say what it was for because of the NDA in place. It's touched on within the open day report...

Most established vendors (like TSMC, UMC, IBM, etc) does not require an NDA to disclose a client partnership, especially not on a mature technology like 28nm...

Mate I mean the NDA between ORSoC and the companies that contracted them for their ASIC design service, that has nothing to do with an NDA between ORSoC and a respective foundry...

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Yes, septembre might already be hard, august would work out in my calculation. I dont like the numbers too. Ill maybe host it with dalkore so power cost wouldnt be such a big factor, i hope he manages to create merged mining successfully, which will give a plus too, transaction fees are a rising factor for mining too. And i believe that all the new asic providers will have starting problems like every other company before. So the time to ROI might be met. Everything after that could be a plus. But its true... so much new competition came in in the meanwhile... its not really funny. I really wonder how all this will behave. I mean the miner order and order new miners because they now look good but only some time in the future they will have their miners. Which might turn out as a mess.

I hope meeting roi and that the bitcoin price is rising later. I hope yifu gets his things straight. But this here is kncminer thread... Smiley
Activity: 389
hmm going to http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/ this morning and selecting knc Jupiter and sept with all the defaults.. well you can see doesn't look so good right now to the guestimate of diff increase.  I hope we dont see 62% increases.. time will tell since diff is currently changing around every 11 days or so thats about 3 more diff changes before sept 1 give or take.

The 62% is the rise the difficulty took in the last 30 days, the stats for this is in the upper left. And i fear it might get even worse. I mean avalon batch 3 miners will ship in the next weeks for sure, the hundred thousand of avalon chips will be shipped in the next weeks, those chips can be overclocked from 282mhz to 450 mhz with burnin's design, which means an even greater rise of difficulty. And then there are all the new chips that should come out. Im not even remembering all the new companies claiming to bring out chips in the next months. It might become hard.

If you receive your miner from burnin in first Batch. You will money. But if you receive in September. Wil not.

1000 chips * 0.086 = 86 BTC  8600$
50 Burnin PCB*100  5000€=  6600$

282Ghs Ghs OC to 450mhz  450Ghs

2000w                        3200w

Total miner cost  15200$
Psu cost               500$
Ship from burnin   500$
                        16200$

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/

If you receive in August win 14100$ from March, you lose money every month
If you receive in September win 1520$ from March, you lose money every month

Cost kwh default 0.15

If difficulty  rise 65.65% & receive your burnin miner on September, only win 1$
Activity: 262

Jump to: