Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1983. (Read 3049501 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

So what? If it happens in 1 day or 10, it won't change how quickly the unit ships. There's no gain for impatience.

?
1 day as opposed to 10 days of processing changes your position in the queue dramatically.

At this point, your order number is what maintains your queue. As long as you've sent in the payment, they won't cancel your order and once it is paid you are in queue from the moment you placed the order. Basically, you're good - just sit back and relax.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
31xx New (Payed)
is what is listed under my order, but when I check the dashed order number in the front page: it says just "New"

They only quote shipping day on the original batch of pre-orders, not new orders.

By original batch, do you mean people that were able to order the 1-500 units? I did not pre-order one of the 1-500 units and my 6/4 order says Day 1. I think KnC manually updated the shipping dates for all orders that had fully paid (and cleared) at the time they made the update. I imagine they'll probably do this once per week (just guessing).

Does anyone have fully paid orders without a shipping date that cleared before KnC added the shipping dates?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
LIR DEV
31xx New (Payed)
is what is listed under my order, but when I check the dashed order number in the front page: it says just "New"

They only quote shipping day on the original batch of pre-orders, not new orders.

Ah ok. I did order a mecury first day, but I thought I saw people have 1 day.

Mercury wasn't even available till yesterday... You are 3 weeks late to get a pre-order q list number.  Day one was June 3rd. You will simply be added to the que.

Thats exactly what I meant. Its for the Mercury queue. Which will ship in October, a month after the others.
Which I'll reiterate - I thought I saw people have day 1 for Mercury, correct me if I'm wrong.
Nobody got a pre-order Que number for Mercury..(shipping on production day xx).doesn't exist. You will have a regular order number only.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
31xx New (Payed)

Mercury wasn't even available till yesterday... You are 3 weeks late to get a pre-order q list number.  Day one was June 3rd. You will simply be added to the que.

Thats exactly what I meant. Its for the Mercury queue. Which will ship in October, a month after the others.
Which I'll reiterate - I thought I saw people have day 1 for Mercury, correct me if I'm wrong.
legendary
Activity: 938
LIR DEV
31xx New (Payed)

Mercury wasn't even available till yesterday... You are 3 weeks late to get a pre-order q list number.  Day one was June 3rd. You will simply be added to the que.

Can't wait to see something like a 1Th/s Neptune!
31xx New (Payed)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
31xx New (Payed)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Some errors on your shipping page I noticed also which don't fill me with confidence Smiley

Broken english isn't always a good sign!

Not all non-Americans speak perfect American English.  They're Swedish, dude.
Activity: 784
Got a reply Phoenix.  Sounds good.

Hi,

It really means 24 hours between them so it doesn’t make a big difference.

Thanks

Emilia

Amazing they can produce that many on each day with no wait in between.  BFL is really screwed once September rolls around if this is the case.
Activity: 462
Is there anyone, anything, human or not that can tell me how this suspected miner works? Is there built in Ethernet? USB? These are lots of normal questions even BFL was able to answer without a prototype. I want to be able to manage my fathers miner remotely and have yet to find out what kind of connections are on them.

go away.. it doesnt work..  we are all scammed..  thank you
31xx New (Payed)
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
the smaller unit is more for those who prefer the lower end unit at a more affordable price.

Just saw this Mercury units today. Wondering if I should add 1 to my asset list.

So what? If it happens in 1 day or 10, it won't change how quickly the unit ships. There's no gain for impatience.

?
1 day as opposed to 10 days of processing changes your position in the queue dramatically.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
So are we still going to get proper queue numbers or is this Shipping Day 1 and Day 2 thing the only info we will get? If it is I am pretty annoyed because realistically they are not going to ship a thousand devices in 2 days
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Is there anyone, anything, human or not that can tell me how this suspected miner works? Is there built in Ethernet? USB? These are lots of normal questions even BFL was able to answer without a prototype. I want to be able to manage my fathers miner remotely and have yet to find out what kind of connections are on them.

Or bother to read the open day stuff...
Activity: 826
Teamviewer to the PC of your father, from there connect to the miner over ethernet.
Can also be done directly, but KISS.
Activity: 360

- Embeded Linux device to allow for standalone mining.

So it should have an Ethernet interface.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Personal text my ass....
legendary
Activity: 1442
Please take not bank wire are not instant !! it will take a couple of days. If I were you wait for at least 3 days for them to come through. However they would not take 7 or 10 days or longer.

This is a quote from an email from them,

"From: Customer Service [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 8:04 AM

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Available?

Hi,

Please allow for up to 10 days for the transfer to arrive in our account.
"

Seriously, 10 days? Last time I've done a bank wire with another company it took 1 day.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Personal text my ass....
ALL DONE.
Jump to: