Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2040. (Read 3049499 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Mining FTW
Dude everyone, but the French speak English in Europe. The French can, but generally refuse to! Tongue

In all seriousness, the Scandinavian's speak English exceptionally well. I could go there to live next week and I'd get by without knowing Swedish, most peeps in Europe love the chance to practice, although they'd appreciate me reciprocating and learning their language and customs...

I'm more motivated the hotter the girls are tbh, so there are def worse places than Sweden! Grin
FYI, the Germans have a lot of problems speaking English too (they refuse to like the french) Though maybe German Bitcoiners form the exception.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
Just urdered a jupiter Order #927 with old pre-order on a different email 498 (just barely) Smiley

I emailed Sam with proof that i am the owner of that account and asked for a confirmation.
I wonder if this was enough (i`m not able to add any details to the order...)

I asked for a same today, and this was an answer

But once you have placed a normal order we will match up the numbers and give you the correct place in the queue based on your preregistration. So please go ahead and make a new order and we will honor your preorder registration.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Think they will need to update the web page because I was also wondering about refund policy..

Yeah T&Cs were written up by a lawyer, Sam appears to have said something different. Will have to find out about that...

The T&C was not written up by a lawyer, but was mashed together via other T&C's found on the internet.

No I believe it was actually written by a lawyer...

The following is more closely related to what a lawyer would pen.

Absent firm delivery dates, delays in delivery or the delivery date change shall not be deemed as VEYANCE CZECH’s contractual obligation breach and do not entitle buyer to refuse acceptance of the products, terminate, cancel or rescind the order, or to claim damages therefrom.

Also, is the lawyer Swedish opting to pen the T&C in English?

Dude everyone, but the French speak English in Europe. The French can, but generally refuse to! Tongue

In all seriousness, the Scandinavian's speak English exceptionally well. I could go there to live next week and I'd get by without knowing Swedish, most peeps in Europe love the chance to practice, although they'd appreciate me reciprocating and learning their language and customs...

I'm more motivated the hotter the girls are tbh, so there are def worse places than Sweden! Grin
Activity: 714
Just urdered a jupiter Order #927 with old pre-order on a different email 498 (just barely) Smiley

I emailed Sam with proof that i am the owner of that account and asked for a confirmation.
I wonder if this was enough (i`m not able to add any details to the order...)
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Yup, if you've been following and find the guys who have gone in persons' opinions helpful; show them some gratitude for taking the time out of the day and drop them a thank-you either here, the open-day thread, or by PM.

Especially Daggeteo, who as we speak is writing up the answers to the question list; practically a book in itself...Wink

Obviously this has been a massive help, and we still have Monday!!
There were several people who recorded both video and audio I am sure it will be up soon Smiley
I just sat and listened and asked questions xD
Didn't think of bringing the actual content to the community good other people thought of it.
//DeaDTerra

Your tarnishing your good name Sir...Roll Eyes
I have my skills unfortunately producing media is not one of them Wink
//DeaDTerra

I personally want to thank you for attending, terra.

One quick question: Did Andreas Kennemar seem to have a command of the English language?

Thank you, in advance.
No problem ^^
Everyone could speak English fluently some with more and less Swedish dialect then others. All communication was clear and understandable.
//DeaDTerra
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Yup, if you've been following and find the guys who have gone in persons' opinions helpful; show them some gratitude for taking the time out of the day and drop them a thank-you either here, the open-day thread, or by PM.

Especially Daggeteo, who as we speak is writing up the answers to the question list; practically a book in itself...Wink

There were several people who recorded both video and audio I am sure it will be up soon Smiley
Didn't think of bringing the actual content to the community good other people thought of it.
//DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra

I personally want to thank you for attending, terra.

One quick question: Did Andreas Kennemar seem to have a command of the English language?

Thank you, in advance.
legendary
Think they will need to update the web page because I was also wondering about refund policy..

Yeah T&Cs were written up by a lawyer, Sam appears to have said something different. Will have to find out about that...

The T&C was not written up by a lawyer, but was mashed together via other T&C's found on the internet.

No I believe it was actually written by a lawyer...

The following is more closely related to what a lawyer would pen.

Absent firm delivery dates, delays in delivery or the delivery date change shall not be deemed as VEYANCE CZECH’s contractual obligation breach and do not entitle buyer to refuse acceptance of the products, terminate, cancel or rescind the order, or to claim damages therefrom.

Also, is the lawyer Swedish opting to pen the T&C in English?
donator

//DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra

donator

//DeaDTerra

No I believe it was actually written by a lawyer...that would be too important to risk with the amount of fundraising they are responsible for...

I've known some brilliant and very wealthy self made men and they don't piss about with things like that. The two people they speak to most are accountants and lawyers, even though they don't particularly enjoy it...(well paying for it).
legendary

legendary
Activity: 994
I visited KnCMiners HQ today, it was the main office in stockholm for OrSoc.
I have to say that they were very nice and answered any questions we had.
They acted very professional and seemed like a legitimate business.
Several people documented both with video and audio so the session should soon be up online and you can make your own conclusions.
I just want to say thank you KnCMiner for a great time Smiley
//DeaDTerra

Spot on, but keep it coming, more details please...anything on timescales of milestones?

Was there a Gantt chart shown of what they expect to have done, and by when??

Also 'nice' is such a plain, non-expressive word, you can do better than this! Tongue

DeaDTerra is saying that KNC seems legitimate. What else really needs to be said?  This is the point where you either need to shit or get off the pot.  All of the FUD is getting tiring.
Several people documented both with video and audio so the session should soon be up online and you can make your own conclusions.
//DeaDTerra

Spot on, but keep it coming, more details please...anything on timescales of milestones?

Also 'nice' is such a plain, non-expressive word, you can do better than this! Tongue
heheh xD
As I said everything was recorded and I think video makes a better media then my words.
They said that basically the design and all of that with the chip was done and that the backend work at the fab would begin this week.
They were on time and believed strongly that they will be able to meet their goal of September.
That's true, okay they seemed very genuine, it seemed like they had done these type of operation before or at least at this scale.
They could answer any questions we had and also showed us some of the FPGA/ASICs that ORSoC had designed previously, let's just say they were a lot more complicated then just calculating some hashes xD
//DeaDTerra

Perfect, again muchos gracias for your time and honesty!

Best wishes, A.
legendary
Activity: 1148
i registered an account and placed an order for bank transfer

but i cannot seem to be able to log in

donator
//DeaDTerra

heheh xD
As I said everything was recorded and I think video makes a better media then my words.
They said that basically the design and all of that with the chip was done and that the backend work at the fab would begin this week.
They were on time and believed strongly that they will be able to meet their goal of September.
That's true, okay they seemed very genuine, it seemed like they had done these type of operation before or at least at this scale.
They could answer any questions we had and also showed us some of the FPGA/ASICs that ORSoC had designed previously, let's just say they were a lot more complicated then just calculating some hashes xD
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 552
RHA
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
36 hours later, I have an incoming email from KNC:

Hi

The Miners are on schedule for September delivery and you can ask for a refund anytime up to the day of shipment.

Sam Cole  
Kncminer

This is against the Terms and Conditions p. 8.1 (https://www.kncminer.com/pages/tandc):
The Purchaser is not entitled to refuse acceptance of the Products, withdraw, cancel or revoke the order or make claims for compensation due to any delayed delivery.

Has that contradiction been clarified at the meeting?
Jump to: