Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2044. (Read 3049499 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

Lottery might be over. Not confirmed on my end.

I think lottery has to be open  until receiving newsletter time + 48h + some hours for the paypal problems. 48h are not over yet.

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-13

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-14

i dont how many hours  were between this news.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

I paid by bank transfer and in the web-site do not see the confirmation.

On the one hand it is clear - concern on the day of open doors, on the other hand of course want to see full service.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Must be alot of "non paid" orders, 6 days to cleanup Smiley

Lottery might be over. Not confirmed on my end.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have a 1-500 preorder in the sub-50 range and no funds to pull through with the complete order.
If anybody is interested in taking this, please send me a PM. Maybe we can work something out. We could share a hosted machine or you could take over the order account in its entirety. (if knc allows this?)

Activity: 644
The 3 i bought is verified paid right now. Good good

My chance of winning the lottery is reduced  Grin

How long untill the lottery stops?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination

My chance of winning the lottery is reduced  Grin
Activity: 37
author=JollyGood! link=topic=170332.msg2373477#msg2373477 date=1370387934]

Yes, but how do you interpret the pre-registration number? Can you please explain?

You wait a week and will be told after the first 500 have accepted/declined their positions.

Then you will be placed in order of purchase.

How do you know that orders outside the "first 500" group will be queued according to purchase number and not the pre-order number? In my opinion, their explanation in 'News' section speaks differently: "Everyone already has their place in the queue so we are giving everyone 7 days to pay and maintain that place." (Not a word about first 500...). I have pre-order number >3000 and order# 250 - does it actually mean position ~750?

Exactly. Makes no sense and they won't explain their system, let alone where your pre-order place originally is. Why not tell us what our pre-order place is, so we can check this against our "place" when we purchase?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
How do i contact someone to make sure they received btc payment? order still shows NEW

try "Sam Cole" <[email protected]>,
Activity: 50
author=JollyGood! link=topic=170332.msg2373477#msg2373477 date=1370387934]

Yes, but how do you interpret the pre-registration number? Can you please explain?

You wait a week and will be told after the first 500 have accepted/declined their positions.

Then you will be placed in order of purchase.

How do you know that orders outside the "first 500" group will be queued according to purchase number and not the pre-order number? In my opinion, their explanation in 'News' section speaks differently: "Everyone already has their place in the queue so we are giving everyone 7 days to pay and maintain that place." (Not a word about first 500...). I have pre-order number >3000 and order# 250 - does it actually mean position ~750?
Activity: 462
if you don't see the 1-500 all over your acocunt and order options you aren't in the 1-500.

it is pretty easy to see it

as for throwing money in the wind, yup.  But I put a new cc with 0% interest for a year to make this investment bet so at least I am using free money for a year on this.

and i get 1% sent to my mortgage purchase.. so technically I just took ~$40 off my principle with this..  lol  right now I am ahead, but just first chapter of story..

Geez...after several emails to KNC they refused to give me this simple answer. Great to know that I ordered within a few hours of them making pre-orders available,  and I'm still outside the 500, and they're hesitant to tell me this until they take my money. Beautiful

Maybe you just have to ... wait ? Smiley

I think it was said 400 times that you should of seen 4 products if you are in 1-500    two wit and two witout

if not all 500 are paid in 7 days you may sneak in
Activity: 94
I didn't like the feel of this one for quite a while, and yet... I'm pulled... moth to flame. Hehe - I've got a BFL order outstanding too, just this close to shipping, I'm told.

Fool me once? Opportunity knocking? Hero or goat? Obvious ripoff? Chance of a lifetime? Stick 'em with some fiat before the bottom falls out? Part with my precious BTC?

I'll sleep on it. Isn't life just about the weirdest thing you've ever done?

Best post ever!!
Activity: 81
if you don't see the 1-500 all over your acocunt and order options you aren't in the 1-500.

as for throwing money in the wind, yup.  But I put a new cc with 0% interest for a year to make this investment bet so at least I am using free money for a year on this.

and i get 1% sent to my mortgage purchase.. so technically I just took ~$40 off my principle with this..  lol  right now I am ahead, but just first chapter of story..

Geez...after several emails to KNC they refused to give me this simple answer. Great to know that I ordered within a few hours of them making pre-orders available,  and I'm still outside the 500, and they're hesitant to tell me this until they take my money. Beautiful

Maybe you just have to ... wait ? Smiley
Activity: 37

Activity: 532
How do i contact someone to make sure they received btc payment? order still shows NEW

Same problem, i emailed info@ and you migth email sam@ also. They will most likely be busy tomorrow. So i am excited to see if they will focus tomorrow, to make sure account pages are correct or not.

Doubtful, next two days they are focusing on the open-day in multiple shifts...

Same problem, i emailed info@ and you migth email sam@ also. They will most likely be busy tomorrow. So i am excited to see if they will focus tomorrow, to make sure account pages are correct or not.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Activity: 532
Okay, I'm hitting the hay, one last time as we've lost the post from the last hour's banter;
--
Ok Daggeteo, just emailed me this. So anyone with any questions and concerns that want them asked tomorrow;

PM him before 11am GMT+1!!!

Make these Q's that concern everyone, or groups of people from particular countries, etc., not personal beef about every individual order...

It's the best chance of clearing up whatever you're not happy about, confused or concerned about with them in person.

i.e. Why can't we purchase as consumers? Why do we have to confirm we are a business?

Enjoy...!

Re: Open Day Group PM
« Sent to: Bitcoinorama on: Today at 08:28:29 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Delete  
Received  I'll add these to the list and ask them if there is enough time.

Many thanks for compiling these last ones. I haven't had the time to go through the thread these past two days in search of new Qs so I appreciate that you did! I'll be leaving prior to noonish so if there are any other Qs you wish to add please PM 11 am the latest.

Again, thanks!

AND DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM!!!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

I have a preorder for a Saturn. Before checking out, I have sent them an email asking for the delivery date. I will post the answer (if any) in this thread.

24 hours later and no answer from KncMiner...

how do you can think, that it is possible for KNC to answer it in these days.
do you really know what knc and 28nm asics are?

I have a preorder for a Saturn. Before checking out, I have sent them an email asking for the delivery date. I will post the answer (if any) in this thread.

24 hours later and no answer from KncMiner...

That's because the answer is September.  Asked and answered.

If I am going to spend USD 4,000+ I want to see a delivery estimated date in the website's order page.
And I want to know if they will refund me my money if they are not delivering in "September".
That's what I have asked for them via email, and no answer.

If they have been ordered >500 miners, auaaau those are 2 million dollars in only 24 hours for a device that doesn't even exist !!!

Is this a remake of BFL, only 1 year later???

I'm planning to develop "EvilAsic", a 2 TGha/s 14nm device for only USD 9,900 that will sent your asicminers, Avalon BFL and KncMiner to the stone age. I will accept 1,000 orders paid in advance. No prototype. No email answers. No refunds.
I'm also selling shares of my company.

C'mon...

I'll buy 10!  Wink
Activity: 462

Jump to: