Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2041. (Read 3049499 times)

KSV
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING
Will the video be on you tube or in another location?

a video will be good.
Activity: 389
I have low orders for sale 4x for 2btc & 11x 1btc https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sell-preordes-from-knc-4-1-226011

Thanks
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Will the video be on you tube or in another location?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I visited KnCMiners HQ today, it was the main office in stockholm for OrSoc.
I have to say that they were very nice and answered any questions we had.
They acted very professional and seemed like a legitimate business.
Several people documented both with video and audio so the session should soon be up online and you can make your own conclusions.
I just want to say thank you KnCMiner for a great time Smiley
//DeaDTerra

Spot on, but keep it coming, more details please...anything on timescales of milestones?

Was there a Gantt chart shown of what they expect to have done, and by when??

Also 'nice' is such a plain, non-expressive word, you can do better than this! Tongue
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I visited KnCMiners HQ today, it was the main office in stockholm for OrSoc.
I have to say that they were very nice and answered any questions we had.
They acted very professional and seemed like a legitimate business.
Several people documented both with video and audio so the session should soon be up online and you can make your own conclusions.
I just want to say thank you KnCMiner for a great time Smiley
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
This is not good for my Chi... Yifu
Bank Wire Transfer requires Acc Name & Bank Name amongst other info.
This info not given on payment page on KNC Mining website.

Bank is:              SEB = Stockholm Enskilda Bank
Acc Name is:       KNCMINER AB

My order is #601 New, I cannot see any 1-500 does that mean my order is actually #1101?

cheers,
Kev

It's probably much higher than that brother.  I recall a few days ago BEFORE they opened up the site to pay for your orders that the pre-orders were getting up into the 5000-6000 range.  So add that plus your 601 new order and you're pretty far back in line unfortunately.

Wow thanks for that   Sad
Activity: 378
This whole deal still smells way too fishy for me.   Undecided

I'm anxious to hear from the people who attended the open house.
Activity: 739
after 7 days, they will toss out all the pre-regs that didn't pay
As of this morning I was the 1085th who payed, so I wouldn't expect too many open slots, or even unclaimed pre-reg spots.
Activity: 462
after 7 days, they will toss out all the pre-regs that didn't pay

then you will see where you really stand.

some might sneak into the top 500 but I do not know their system
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I wish I had the money to buy all of my 1-500 pre orders up than in 2 months from now sell them for 20-40K haha.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Typing a few words to get <500 position few months ago and now selling the spot. Probably the most lucrative job in history...
Activity: 94
Do anyone have any idea why the Paypal payments are getting error messages?

My Paypal account is verified and I try to make a payment for 1 jupiter 8700 $ but i get the error-message "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now".
I´ve sent a mail to Paypal but I haven´t received an answer yet.

This is the second time i try to send the payment. It was the same way about 12 hours ago.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
My order is #601 New, I cannot see any 1-500 does that mean my order is actually #1101?
It's probably much higher than that brother.  I recall a few days ago BEFORE they opened up the site to pay for your orders that the pre-orders were getting up into the 5000-6000 range.  So add that plus your 601 new order and you're pretty far back in line unfortunately.

So if I have a #4*** preorder and a #4** order (not payed yet) is it better to pay the #4** order now or wait that kncminer will open payments for preorder # higher than 500?
This is not clear..

Your preorder number is #4*** and you can pay that anytime once you create a new order (as you did with the new #4**).  The new number #4** does not matter.  Once you placed that new order number you have 7 days to pay and that will solidify your spot at #4*** (your pre-order number).  If you fail to pay within 7 days you loose #4*** spot and fall to the back of the line.
Activity: 314

So if I have a #4*** preorder and a #4** order (not payed yet) is it better to pay the #4** order now or wait that kncminer will open payments for preorder # higher than 500?
This is not clear..

The info I got from KncMiner: the sooner you pay the better....but I would recommend you to send a quick note to them with your questions. They have been answering significantly fast!
Activity: 83

This is not clear..
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

cheers,
Kev

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
This is not good for my Chi... Yifu

cheers,
Kev
Activity: 532
First paypal told me there was a $10,000 limit so I broke order into three smaller orders. Then it accepted one jupiter order and one saturn order but when I attempted a second jupiter order it was blocked by paypal. I also got an alert from Amex and had to verify the purchase with them.

Flagged as unusual payment habits, both ends, probably...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
First paypal told me there was a $10,000 limit so I broke order into three smaller orders. Then it accepted one jupiter order and one saturn order but when I attempted a second jupiter order it was blocked by paypal. I also got an alert from Amex and had to verify the purchase with them.
Jump to: