Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2042. (Read 3049499 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

It's working, make sure your not being limited by paypal they have limits for non-verified people.
my paypal account is a premier verified account

PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem
Blue, I'm hitting same problem. Its KNC's paypal account thats the issue, not you Smiley

Maybe the account is temporarily closed to be inspected? I know this happened to Notch with Minecraft as his sales boomed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Mining FTW
can not pay with paypal yet

It's working, make sure your not being limited by paypal they have limits for non-verified people.

PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem
Blue, I'm hitting same problem. Its KNC's paypal account thats the issue, not you Smiley
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

Mining FTW
Same issue here, not accepting paypal.

yes same here, I tried paypal for 5k $ without success, next attempt was via bank transfer and it also failed somehow (maybe due to some limit somewhere)

have got some BTC on bitstamp so now transfering the rest via SEPA from bank and payment will be done by bitcoin.)
Well, I really want it to go over my credit card, 13 months long chargeback possibility Cheesy Guess I'll wait till paypal is working again.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null

yes same here, I tried paypal for 5k $ without success, next attempt was via bank transfer and it also failed somehow (maybe due to some limit somewhere)

have got some BTC on bitstamp so now transfering the rest via SEPA from bank and payment will be done by bitcoin.)
Mining FTW
And with that I mean, the other party is refusing my payment. (per paypal)
Mining FTW
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Just FYI, I contacted BitPay with this question:

I'm in the process of ordering a product at one of your merchant's stores at https://www.kncminer.com.
Is there any way of getting a refund if they fail to deliver my product or if they deliver with a major time delay?
Or are refunds in general not possible when using BitPay?

Here's their response:
Refunds are possible. Our merchants are reviewed and vetted by us by hand, so the potential for fraud should be very low anyway.
Chris

I don't think this means much, but it seems they have at least a basic fraud protection / refund in place.
Activity: 532
8000€ limit for me with PayPal, I had to pay by bank wire my two Jupiters

Why not make it as two payments? They even said that.
Activity: 242
8000€ limit for me with PayPal, I had to pay by bank wire my two Jupiters

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Santurn and jupiter wich one will release first?

The Saturn is basically 1/2 of the Jupiter.  They use the same hardware, so unless there is a problem getting case parts they should release at the same time.
Activity: 290
Santurn and jupiter wich one will release first?
Activity: 532
can i host this miner in local?

Ya, choose Sweden pick up, prices for hosting not determined yet though...
can i host this miner in local?
Order ID: 1739

The desired goods: KNC Bitcoin miner numbers 1-500

Quantity: 2

Name of the customer:

Email:

Phone:

Comments:

above is my order.so am i in 1-500? i am not sure.there is a number 1-500 but order id is 1739?
any one could tell me ?
Login to your account on kncminer.com If you see 4 products, you are one of the first 500, if you only see 2 you are not.
thanks
just log in to my account. seems i am in this 500
Troll of the Fourth Reich.

Name of the customer:

Email:

Phone:

Comments:

above is my order.so am i in 1-500? i am not sure.there is a number 1-500 but order id is 1739?
any one could tell me ?
Login to your account on kncminer.com If you see 4 products, you are one of the first 500, if you only see 2 you are not.
im the first 500
Mining FTW

Name of the customer:

Email:

Phone:

Comments:

any one could tell me ?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

So you understand why I said it would be funny to say what you said there..

Yes, obviously, those guys can go months without scrutiny and even then it's scripted and manipulated with compliance paid for.

Also with full acknowledgement and government involvement on many many levels.

Interbank lending rate scandals.

Oil price fixing.

HSBC money laundering.

Credit default swaps.

Zero recourse to any implicated parties.

No imprisonment.

Fines less than the profits made breaking laws...

Preferential tax breaks.

List goes on and on...and the above is only the past 12 months minutes!!!

FTFY
Jump to: