Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2060. (Read 3049499 times)

KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The system will calculate your country's VAT, so you will charge only 19%

*ONLY* if KnC has a GERMAN VAT number.

In this case, you must pay the Swedish VAT of 25%.

You have the option of collecting the equipment in Sweden, getting the VAT return forms at any Swedish customs "exit point" and THEN you need to import it in Germany and pay the 19% VAT that is due.

This will end up costing you more than simply swallowing the 6% difference.

Alternatively, you can have a German VAT-registered company/ indivdual buy it for you VAT-free and then re-invoice it to you with 19% VAT.
(this works for any other EU country and possibly Switzerland too)
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null

Ok, thank you very much! This is the answer what i needed

great, I also looking for this answer.)
Activity: 407

Ok, thank you very much! This is the answer what i needed
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
Sorry, but the VAT question is a little bit unclear for me. I think that i have read the whole thread, but it could be that i have over read someting.
In sweden ther is a vat of 25% and in germany there is a vat(mwst) of 19%.
And the 6% are a few hundred USD or EUR in case of the jupiter for example.
How can germans get the 6% back? Have a german buyer to submit something to the german customs or will KNC collect the total VAT amount  according the receiver country at the payment and order process?

Pretty much this:

It's really not that complicated:

1/ you are a EU resident without a VAT number -> you pay the VAT

2/ you are a EU resident/business with a VAT number
    A/ you are in the same country as the seller -> you pay the VAT but get it back with the tax return
    B/ you are not in the same country -> you do not pay the VAT (Intra-EU sale)

3/ you are not in the EU -> you do not pay the VAT

4/ you are a tourist but do not reside in the EU -> you pay the VAT but can get it back, say at the airport, when you leave the country.

sorry, but u don't unterstand my question. I know that i have to pay the vat without a resident vat number.
But in germany there is a vat of "only" 19% and not 25%....so i have to pay 6% less vat. so when i travel with my car to sweden and i buy someting there i have to pay the 25% vat first . When i leave the sweden country,  i get the 25% back from the swedish customs control and 100 meters forward i have to pay 19% vat at the german customs control when the worth of the goods is high.

How it goes at online transactions now?

Sorry, but the VAT question is a little bit unclear for me. I think that i have read the whole thread, but it could be that i have over read someting.
How can germans get the 6% back? Have a german buyer to submit something to the german customs or will KNC collect the total VAT amount  according the receiver country at the payment and order process?

Pretty much this:

A/ you are in the same country as the seller -> you pay the VAT but get it back with the tax return

4/ you are a tourist but do not reside in the EU -> you pay the VAT but can get it back, say at the airport, when you leave the country.

sorry, but u don't unterstand my question. I know that i have to pay the vat without a resident vat number.
But in germany there is a vat of "only" 19% and not 25%....so i have to pay 6% less vat. so when i travel with my car to sweden and i buy someting there i have to pay the 25% vat first . When i leave the sweden country,  i get the 25% back from the swedish customs control and 100 meters forward i have to pay 19% vat at the german customs control when the worth of the goods is high.

How it goes at online transactions now?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

Pretty much this:

legendary
Activity: 1022
I'd fight Gandhi.
I've been in contact with them recently and when they do actually request my address to send us some hardware and then we get it working mining in cgminer, I'll certainly be reporting it here.
(the mars prototype)
Interesting... Keep us updated. Thanks, Kano!
KS
This page 79.

There are 78 pages before with tons of questions, speculations, drama and even a few answers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
vat anyone?
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
I've been in contact with them recently and when they do actually request my address to send us some hardware and then we get it working mining in cgminer, I'll certainly be reporting it here.
(the mars prototype)
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
They have already stated that this isn't the final case design.  It's simply some bent lexan holding the boards together so that the previewers can see the guts.

You guys really need to chill.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
They look fake to me
Activity: 308
decentralizedhashing.com
Those circuit boards look shiny, like they have some plexiglass stuck to the back.  Maybe they aren't part of the structure after all.  Though obviously this is just a mock up Smiley
KS
@Emmie

General reminder for all those joining us now.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
This page 79.

There are 78 pages before with tons of questions, speculations, drama and even a few answers.
If you're replying to me, I've read all the pages. I was just making a joke about the people jumping to conclusions.

'It was a "Jump to Conclusions" mat. You see, it would be this mat that you would put on the floor... and would have different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.'
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
This page 79.

If you're replying to me, I've read all the pages. I was just making a joke about the people jumping to conclusions.
KS
This page 79.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Oh, a new image of a prototype without any context. Must be the final design and fake!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
If they are going to go with one of those designs they might as well use a metal chassis instead.

http://www.mountainmods.com/tower-pedestal-24-p-566.html

Side panels are customizable...
Jump to: