Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2055. (Read 3049499 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
only method of getting the machine is stockholm pick up...no shipping options yet..
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Learn to go against your mind
How to preorder and pay Mars if its still not listed as product??  Grin
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
I can't see the Mars mining device either!! Also i can't see any of my pre-orders in the history tab. Is that normal>?
     Yes, this is normal. Your pre-order you will see when you make a payment.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I don't understand... Can I order?
How about the Mars device?

Yes, you can order and even pay.
Order numbers restarted to #1.

Mars is gone. They didn't say anything about that ...
Personally I don't care, Mars is useless.
Contact them by email if you want an answer.
Activity: 532
Officially they've not announced payment. I spoke with them earlier and we are due an imminent update with them explaining it.

It's also why I advised not selling pre-orders in the other thread, but no one listened to that!

In any case email them, as opposed to posting confusion here, they are the only ones that can answer.

Then by all means post some clarity for everyone else...
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I can confirm that the order book is open.  I just completed a purchase through Paypal and the product(s) are showing up in my order history as paid.
Activity: 322
I don't understand... Can I order?
How about the Mars device?
Activity: 182
Got an email from Andreas confirming that we have 7 days to make the payment.

7 days is nice, but how are you supposed to pay with a bank transfer Roll Eyes
I will never pay by Paypal, they have a tendency to block accounts that are sending and/or receiving to much money.

Anyways sent them an email for their bank account information.
Activity: 190
What's going on? The website order # are reset and products are now available and you're able to pay for it now.

Huh?? Paid pre-orders now?
Well that's kind of what they should've planned for since the beginning, that said I really doubt that they will respect these new order IDs over the old ones, they were really set on that idea for whatever reason.

I am sure they will take the old orders into consideration when shipping begins. They probably have their own internal system for it.
Twh
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
What's going on? The website order # are reset and products are now available and you're able to pay for it now.

Huh?? Paid pre-orders now?
Well that's kind of what they should've planned for since the beginning, that said I really doubt that they will respect these new order IDs over the old ones, they were really set on that idea for whatever reason.
Activity: 714
when can i order the mars with my 1-500 pre order?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Great also final I have order 1-500 if anyone want tell me to buy it
Activity: 532
Ok, some good news.

I have just spoken to both Paypal and Barclaycard.

Paypal basically said they cover upto 45 days and you get protection by them AND your bank (wtf?!), but you only get Paypal's protection for 45 days. I queried whether there was any difference checking out as a 'guest' i.e. using Paypal as a credit card only payment processor, and logging in, using my already established Paypal account. I was told neither, you are treated and protected as Paypal, one and the same.

I was advised to speak to my card company.

Unconvinced by anything Paypal tells me, I rang Barclaycard and actually recorded the conversation, so I have them on record!

I mentioned section 75, and the fact it appears VISA/MasterCard negate the 180 day post assumed delivery date period for complaint if you use third party services like Amazon and Paypal. Barclaycard said it doesn't, I'm protected upto six years after purchase, just contact them as soon as something appears amiss after delivery should have occurred. They said Paypal will cover the first 45 days, and then it's them (Barclaycard).

I restated the entire scenario, the fact Paypal's 45 days in this case is worthless as delivery is 3 months away, and the section 75 thing again, and they said 100% I'm covered an protected by Barclaycard and it was ok to go ahead and purchase.

DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT THOUGH, DOUBLE CHECK WITH YOUR OWN CARD COMPANY!!!

(But if you're in the UK, and are using Barclaycard, I have the audio of the customer service dispute department lady confirming this!...Wink )

Note: I'm in the UK, my bank is UK based and this only applies to credit card payments, not debit!
KS
Activity: 448
Terms:

"business use" only means the will not comply with the EU directive mandating a 2 year warranty period for consumers. Also, if you state you are a business and you are not, you contravene the T&C which means you are no longer "covered" by the T&C.

The good news is they give a 12 months warranty.

This is clearly not drawn by a legal counsel, Engrish abounding and all, but there you go.
Activity: 644
do we have to pay for the jupiter product now? i thought we had a month to wait

You can buy a MARS product which gives you 30 days and a 2K USD voucher.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
do we have to pay for the jupiter product now? i thought we had a month to wait
legendary
Activity: 1357
Merit: 1004
Would like to know when I can pay for the Jupiter product.
Order ID: 4277
Activity: 644
Would like to know when I can pay for the Mars product.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I'm reeeaaaaaalllll happy that KNC has listed payment through Bitpay! Well done guys! That helps a lot with payment concerns! Grin
Jump to: