Pages:
Author

Topic: ♘♕♔SWING♚ ♛♞ ▬▬▬▬●Programmatically Fluctuating Miners Cost!●▬▬▬▬ Now On Bittrex! - page 15. (Read 119365 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
I downloaded last version of swing coin wallet for windows, why this wallet make a continuous upload stream of 400kb/s that saturated my (unfortunatelly low) upload bandwidth ?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Is there a working pool?

I do not want a multi pool

Looking around it seems most have removed Swing. Solo mining, staking, and buying appear to be the best options currently.

Was able to find a pool last night. Directed miner towards it.

Thanks

Nice! Which pool?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Is there a working pool?

Looking around it seems most have removed Swing. Solo mining, staking, and buying appear to be the best options currently.

Was able to find a pool last night. Directed miner towards it.

Thanks
Is there a working pool?

Is there a working pool?

Is this the latest window wallet for download?   v1.0.0.1

Thanks

Yup, that's it.
Is this the latest window wallet for download?   v1.0.0.1

Thanks
Swing coin is swinging nicely, I'm very happy with my investment I got to say, giving me a solid return every day. It's the only POS coin that has very stable price and brilliant inflation control because of the unique algorithm no other coin possesses. Thank you dev.

What does you mean about unique algorithm? SAh256 is not Unique. beside algorithm at POS phase is not important and has not any influence on earning.

I think he meant the reward schema.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Swing coin is swinging nicely, I'm very happy with my investment I got to say, giving me a solid return every day. It's the only POS coin that has very stable price and brilliant inflation control because of the unique algorithm no other coin possesses. Thank you dev.

What does you mean about unique algorithm? SAh256 is not Unique. beside algorithm at POS phase is not important and has not any influence on earning.

I agree fully.
As for the price, SWING already cheaper will not.
Coins is not enough, dev reliable and large community.
10k sat definitely we see  Cool

Yeah pretty much.

I usually don't like to talk price but I don't think 10k would be that difficult to achieve. We've seen a very strong floor and there's been plenty of accumulation time.

All it would take for Swing to go up a few thousand satoshis in value (or more) is someone deciding to move the price. Right now there's only 2.77 BTC worth of swing for sale between current price and 10k. A trader with an average sized wallet could move the floor up pretty easily.

People seem to be realizing this too judging by the recent price increases. It's getting harder to get Swing cheap I think.

On a related note, I've been working towards getting a small office / workstations for my startup business. When I'm able to achieve this I will have a nice environment setup specifically for working with blockchains. The benefits of that are pretty obvious, but to be clear it would allow me to build upgrades for swing and do testing a lot more effectively. We will find out in a few months if our submission for a $50k grant gets approved. Till then we're digging for smaller investors that might be able to help us pay for the work environment sooner and allow for prototyping to happen.

To be clear I am not asking for seed money from you guys, I'm dealing with standard investment avenues for now. Nor is the company based around Swing. However, it is blockchain based which would allow me to grow into a much better dev for Swing. I just wanted to give you guys a feel for where my focus has been lately, and how that focus ties back into Swing.

Slow and steady wins the race.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

I agree fully.
As for the price, SWING already cheaper will not.
Coins is not enough, dev reliable and large community.
10k sat definitely we see  Cool
Activity: 728

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

still waiting on the date of profile update dev

whether fate will be the same as the coin iec Huh Huh Huh

What? I don't follow sorry. Can you explain?
Activity: 728

SWING coin is great the way it is already. It stakes very well and it is also holding its value very well. You can buy some from Bittrex or Cryptopia, put it in your wallet and it will start staking new coins for you daily.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

still waiting on the date of profile update dev
Pages:
Jump to: