Pages:
Author

Topic: ♘♕♔SWING♚ ♛♞ ▬▬▬▬●Programmatically Fluctuating Miners Cost!●▬▬▬▬ Now On Bittrex! - page 14. (Read 119365 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 103
Coinz-Universe
My wallet got stuck... The download of blocks stopped at block 128151 --- 33 days out of sync.
The wallet software writes, that it is catching up... but nothing happens...  there are 8 active connections.
Did anybody have something similar?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I hope thing's have been going good for you, your coin has been staking like a champ  Cool

can't wait to see what you have in store for it.

Cheers
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Thanks for the message dev. Look forward to hearing more news.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Hey guys,

nice volume on bittrex today.

Any comments or updates murderouskirk?

Good movement indeed! The trader in me is feeling pretty confident.

✓ Good distribution
✓ Extremely low supply
✓ Low inflation
✓ Good scarcity, few sellers
✓ Value much lower than similarly sized coins
✓ Room for an update release
✓ Traders testing new floors

How is everything going with the coin dev?

From experience I've learned it's best not to say too much till things are launch ready, however I will say this:

• Progress is being made towards a core update.
• I have also been meeting with another core dev in the hopes that I can get him involved.
• Successfully doing so would make faster progress, higher quality code, and new ideas more attainable.

Tip: For the most stable Swing experience, install on Ubuntu 14.04 x64.

stratum+tcp://altmining.com:4667 diff 128
stratum+tcp://altmining.com:4668 diff 1024
stratum+tcp://altmining.com:4669 diff 512(vardiff)

Username is your wallet address. Password can be anything

stats can be seen at http://www.altmining.com:8080

Fantastic thank you! I'll be sure to update the ANN with a link to your site, and remove the dead pools.

Verified and working!

Thanks
legendary
Kaspa
and someone bought all the cheap swing on yobit as well  Cry I was hope'n to grab more sub 1000 sats while it was sleeping... but might be tempted to see 3000k as cheap considering we're over 6 months in and SWING's money supply is still well below 1 mill coins yet staking still feels rewarding.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
nice volume on bittrex today.

Any comments or updates murderouskirk?
legendary
Kaspa
Does anyone explain to me what happens?
My wallet working 24h, but today after reboot - updates windows - I have 10,000 coins less
Wallet is synchronized.

weird, did you try "repairwallet" in the debug? 

I did a repair wallet and now disappeared and 2000 coins  Sad

Damn, what's going on ?

another 2000 coins? holy, thats messed up. I hope you figure it out
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
My wallet working 24h, but today after reboot - updates windows - I have 10,000 coins less
Wallet is synchronized.

I did a repair wallet and now disappeared and 2000 coins  Sad

Damn, what's going on ?
legendary
Kaspa
Wallet is synchronized.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Wallet is synchronized.

legendary
Kaspa
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

We've dropped SWING from the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
I downloaded last version of swing coin wallet for windows, why this wallet make a continuous upload stream of 400kb/s that saturated my (unfortunatelly low) upload bandwidth ?

Honestly I don't know. Are you staking? Maybe locking the wallet will help? Try encrypting then keeping the wallet locked, you're staking until you do so.

It could also just be you uploading the blockchain to other peers, or passing on your peer list.

If it was constant while you were checking I would guess either you were staking or uploading the blockchain to someone else.

Yes the wallet is not encrypted and is staking, but i have others wallet with staking function, open 24/7 as this (DMD AntiBitcoin BeezeCoin IncaKoin) and no one of this wallets use such a big quantity of bandwidth....

I don't think that is peer blockchain transfer as i didn't configure it as a full node, not port forwarding for the wallet on my firewall, so only outgoing transactions active.

If you can figure out what it's doing I'd be interested to know. I didn't really modify the wallet that much other than cosmetics. My additions are almost entirely reward schema, so I can't really say what it's doing other than those guesses.

What do you need ? A tracing of the packets ? i don't have now a sw on my pc to do that, but i can prepare it..... i have a friend expert in this thing, that probably can help me.....
I downloaded last version of swing coin wallet for windows, why this wallet make a continuous upload stream of 400kb/s that saturated my (unfortunatelly low) upload bandwidth ?

Honestly I don't know. Are you staking? Maybe locking the wallet will help? Try encrypting then keeping the wallet locked, you're staking until you do so.

It could also just be you uploading the blockchain to other peers, or passing on your peer list.

If it was constant while you were checking I would guess either you were staking or uploading the blockchain to someone else.

Yes the wallet is not encrypted and is staking, but i have others wallet with staking function, open 24/7 as this (DMD AntiBitcoin BeezeCoin IncaKoin) and no one of this wallets use such a big quantity of bandwidth....

I don't think that is peer blockchain transfer as i didn't configure it as a full node, not port forwarding for the wallet on my firewall, so only outgoing transactions active.

If you can figure out what it's doing I'd be interested to know. I didn't really modify the wallet that much other than cosmetics. My additions are almost entirely reward schema, so I can't really say what it's doing other than those guesses.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

You could always consider setting up a linux vps to stake all your coins on if you have that limited of bandwith. Digitalocean works well and is pretty cheap, among other options. If interested I can give you some info on that.

Pages:
Jump to: