Pages:
Author

Topic: ♘♕♔SWING♚ ♛♞ ▬▬▬▬●Programmatically Fluctuating Miners Cost!●▬▬▬▬ Now On Bittrex! - page 11. (Read 119363 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
chain appears to be moving if on the right fork.  last block for me = 242137
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
Redownloaded again the whole blockchain, using the seed node, i have only it as a connection, tried also the rescan, but my wallet don't want to turn again on track still, probably, on a fork stuck again on block 241353 what i have to do now ?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Just wanted to add on some extra thoughts about how we might get creative with the rewards schema. I figure as long as we have an excuse to edit things we should look at doing something cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8nuI8frR4M

Morning everyone,

I've uploaded a short video where I talk about blockchain stability and what we need to do next. Please give the 5 minute video a watch and let me hear your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTEuBuLA9WU

To those of you struggling to connect, as I state in the video your best bet is to run swing on Linux Ubuntu 14.04.2. You'll need to install the wallet using command line, and if you need help with that I can write up a guide.

The seed node is currently at block 241,908.

Edit: You guys can also try doing a blockchain rescan. Might help.

To rescan:

Right click and drag/drop Swing.exe -> Make shortcut here
Right click shortcut -> properties
In the "Target" field you will see the path to Swing.exe.
make it say: C:\Directory\Swing.exe -rescan
Apply -> OK
Launch VIA shortcut
legendary
Now we are stuck again, i think because not enough wallets on the chain, so all my coins now are in staking jail, and probably all the others, so the chain don't move, don't confirm, and so no coins exit from jail to make another pos block.....
legendary
Me too first stuck on 240000 block and after deleting blockchain, used only that node, redownloaded the chain, and now stuck at 241159

EDIT : Now blockchain is moving i'm on block 241348...... received some staking swings..... but where we can see if we are in the right chain ? (if chainz is not ok....)

Now it is real mess...
I don't think we can solve this without hardfork and mandatory wallet update...

Yes there are a lot of forks.... chainz say a thing cryptopia is on another chain too, and mark a different block nr.... it's hard to understand how is the situation...dev has to do something....

My wallet is taking block contigously, and i don't see other blocks taken from other wallets, this is not a good thing.....all last 10 blocks were assigned to my wallet....
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Me too first stuck on 240000 block and after deleting blockchain, used only that node, redownloaded the chain, and now stuck at 241159

EDIT : Now blockchain is moving i'm on block 241348...... received some staking swings..... but where we can see if we are in the right chain ? (if chainz is not ok....)

Now it is real mess...
I don't think we can solve this without hardfork and mandatory wallet update...
legendary

Thanks for posting guys.

I just checked on the seed node. It appears to be moving and we are at block 241,584 at the time of this post.
If your wallet does not agree with this you will probably have to re-download the blockchain  Undecided.

I will make a video update tomorrow talking about how we can work on eliminating this issue for good.

Hi, thanks for update.

What is seed node ip?
Because https://chainz.cryptoid.info/swing/# seems to be forked, all nodes it shows at node list probably too
I re-downloaded but got stucked at 241159...

Hmm.. well the seed node IP is "104.236.29.198". It should be the very first peer you connect to every time since it's hard-coded in.

My first thoughts of a workaround is to try adding the following in your Swing.conf file

listen=0
addnode=104.236.29.198

In theory this should connect you to the seed node and stop you from connecting to other nodes.

If you don't know how to do a config file make a text doc at: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Swing

Add in your flags, save it as Swing.conf, then start Swing.

Make sure you're done downloading blocks before you try to stake or mine. We are now at block 241,595.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I know this rounding error bug can be quite stressful to users. We will focus on coming up with our next steps to overcome it.

(Chainz BE will probably have to re-download the chain as well since they seem to be ahead somehow, that or wait till we get passed the block they are reporting. Hopefully at that point they will toss out the bad chain and sync back up.)

hmm, I limited it to seed node only by
Code:
maxconnections=1
connect=104.236.29.198
re-downloaded chain but still the same, stucked at 241159..
btw I forked June 3rd 3:40 UTC
Guess have to wait for hardfork or swap  Smiley
Thanks for posting guys.

I just checked on the seed node. It appears to be moving and we are at block 241,584 at the time of this post.
If your wallet does not agree with this you will probably have to re-download the blockchain  Undecided.

I will make a video update tomorrow talking about how we can work on eliminating this issue for good.

Hi, thanks for update.

What is seed node ip?
Because https://chainz.cryptoid.info/swing/# seems to be forked, all nodes it shows at node list probably too

Hmm.. well the seed node IP is "104.236.29.198". It should be the very first peer you connect to every time since it's hard-coded in.

My first thoughts of a workaround is to try adding the following in your Swing.conf file

listen=0
addnode=104.236.29.198

In theory this should connect you to the seed node and stop you from connecting to other nodes.

If you don't know how to do a config file make a text doc at: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Swing

Add in your flags, save it as Swing.conf, then start Swing.

Make sure you're done downloading blocks before you try to stake or mine. We are now at block 241,595.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I know this rounding error bug can be quite stressful to users. We will focus on coming up with our next steps to overcome it.

(Chainz BE will probably have to re-download the chain as well since they seem to be ahead somehow, that or wait till we get passed the block they are reporting. Hopefully at that point they will toss out the bad chain and sync back up.)
Thanks for posting guys.

If your wallet does not agree with this you will probably have to re-download the blockchain  Undecided.

Hi, thanks for update.

What is seed node ip?
Thanks for posting guys.

If your wallet does not agree with this you will probably have to re-download the blockchain  Undecided.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Yes I am having issues as well

Wallet is out of sync

Blocks do not appear to be moving

Any solutions?
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Guys, it seems we stucked at block 242000.
You think it can be the rounding problem?

edit: I guess it is the same thing, right?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13792587

How was this solved anyway? Did the blockchain just moved by itself or should we redownload the chain?....
yes I notify that also, I have one wallet in two pc(at the same time run with only one) and strange that  primary my wallet last reward got   6/4/2016 22:26 and when launch wallet in other pc  last reward 6/3/2016 03:50
debug windows show also different blocks number:

current number of blocks 242000
estimated total blocks    241577

vs
current number of blocks 241239
estimated total blocks    242000
Guys, it seems we stucked at block 242000.
You think it can be the rounding problem?

edit: I guess it is the same thing, right?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13792587

How was this solved anyway? Did the blockchain just moved by itself or should we redownload the chain?....

edit2: blockchain moved, I seem to stake fine, no fork in my client (according to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/swing/, cryptoBE is down but for all coins it seems...)

Lmao who are you even? I don't believe I've seen you in here before. Welcome aboard friend Grin.
Happy Birthday Swing! Thanks murderouskirk and community :-)

So I thought it was worth mentioning that this project actually just turned one year old this past May 20th.

We've gone through two major overhauls (Greed -> Greed Evolved -> Swing), and are still seeking constant improvement one year later.

Our supply sits at a minuscule 1,104,126 SWING, meaning we've maintained our title of one of the scarcest altcoins in existence. I encourage all of you to compare us against others with similar supplies.

I'm working towards making us a promotional video to both celebrate the fact that we beat the odds and are still alive, as well as spread the word of our project a bit.

Let's get some more brainpower in on the fun. It's time for us to grow, and I think we all see it.

Happy Birthday Swing!

So I thought it was worth mentioning that this project actually just turned one year old this past May 20th.

We've gone through two major overhauls (Greed -> Greed Evolved -> Swing), and are still seeking constant improvement one year later.

Our supply sits at a minuscule 1,104,126 SWING, meaning we've maintained our title of one of the scarcest altcoins in existence. I encourage all of you to compare us against others with similar supplies.

I'm working towards making us a promotional video to both celebrate the fact that we beat the odds and are still alive, as well as spread the word of our project a bit.

Let's get some more brainpower in on the fun. It's time for us to grow, and I think we all see it.

Happy Birthday Swing!

I received my first full payout from HASHGOAL.com today

All is good. The admin of hashgoal is great!!!

Fantastic! Glad to hear it.

Looks like HashGoal has purchased over 1220 SWING off the marketplace. Likely from just one person mining..
Pages:
Jump to: